Democrats and the Abortion Issue

Thats consistent. But its still taking a life via vote.

Then don't post on a discussion board.

Others disagree, but I agree with the above statement to the extent that, an abortion is removal of a human being from their life support.

This is fair.
I dont care if others disagree,,,

so youre OK with the murder of an innocent healthy human life,,,

you sir are a monster the world can do without,,

OH I will post where I choose to post,,

youre not against choice are you??

Its a life changing situation, and permanently impacts the woman, forever.

Of course you don't. you're not subject to the control.
yes having children is a life changing event that permanently impacts a persons life,,

she is already prego so no one is controlling anything,,

This is fair. Its a discussion board.

Assumes health. I am arguing a position. Personally I am against abortion. Like the majority of Americans, however, I believe the government should only have a limited ability to control a woman's body.

Thats what the wife tells me.

Excellent. After all, its a discussion board.

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always, cheat.

This isn't a "healthy human life". This isn't a "life" at all. If you aren't breathing, you are not 'alive'. It's a potential life, but until the child is sufficiently developed to live on it's own, it's not a "life". We don't count our age from the moment of conception, we count it from the moment of birth.

We don't hold funerals when women miscarry, nor can we claim a gestating fetus as a "dependant" for income tax purposes. And you cannot claim that you're doing this in an effort to "save innocent lives", because once the fetus really does become a living breathing baby, the mother is on her own.

Women are DYING. They're refusing to move to or go to school in states where abortion has been banned. They're getting sterilized in record numbers because they're afraid of dying in pregnancy. AND THEY WON'T BE VOTING FOR ANY REPUBLICANS AT THE STATE OR FEDERAL LEVEL.

8 MILLION MORE WOMEN VOTERS THAN MEN.

This is fair. Its a discussion board.

Assumes health. I am arguing a position. Personally I am against abortion. Like the majority of Americans, however, I believe the government should only have a limited ability to control a woman's body.

Thats what the wife tells me.

Excellent. After all, its a discussion board.

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always, cheat.
WHO THE FUCK IS TRYING TO CONTROL A WOMENS BODY???

she is already pregnant,,
not being able to murder your own child is not someone controlling your body,, whats happened has already happened,,,

how is it you sick mother fuckers look in a mirror is beyond me,,

WHO THE FUCK IS TRYING TO CONTROL A WOMENS BODY???
Texas, Florida, etc.

she is already pregnant,,
Yes we have established thats generally a prerequisite.

not being able to murder your own child is not someone controlling your body
Thats a statement of opinion. There appears to be a bit of dispute about that...like...this thread.

,, whats happened has already happened,,,
everything after is the issue.

how is it you sick mother fuckers look in a mirror is beyond me,,
One can discuss positions and issues with name calling, dickwad.
her existence is whats making her stay pregnant,, to not be prego is one of two options,, give birth or murder your own child,,
Miscarry, which is essentially what chemical abortion is. Also this is cutting off life support. Is that murder?

she is more than free to suicide out if she chooses,,
Evidently in your view thats still murder, so she is not free to do so.

Texas, Florida, etc.

Thats a statement of opinion. There appears to be a bit of dispute about that...like...this thread.

Miscarry, which is essentially what chemical abortion is. Also this is cutting off life support. Is that murder?

stopping a mother from murdering her own child is not controlling her body,, its protecting the child from the mother,,

miscarry is a natural death not chemical poisoning,,

how you look in the mirror without disgust amazes me,,

I'm in total trouble for the Omelet I had this morning. Some religious nutters were screaming "Chicken Killer!!"
And it's your own egg in your own kitchen!

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 3.51.36 PM.png

Texas, Florida, etc.

murder is the intentional killing of another person with malice,,
suicide doesnt meet that definition,, abortion does,,

stopping a mother from murdering her own child is not controlling her body,,
Outside the womb yes. Inside thats an opinion.

its protecting the child from the mother,,
And the contra opinion is that abortion protects the mother from the child.

miscarry is a natural death not chemical poisoning,,
Same thing. Same occurrence. Spontaneous abortion. Removing the egg from life support.

how you look in the mirror without disgust amazes me,,
Didn't we just discuss this? One can argue about issues on an issue message board without using insults, shitass.
Their contra argument would be, if you are against abortion, don't have one.

murder is the intentional killing of another person with malice,,
suicide doesnt meet that definition,, abortion does,,
Oh contraire, using your schematic its the intentional murder of TWO (or more if twins) PEOPLE.

Outside the womb yes. Inside thats an opinion.

And the contra opinion is that abortion protects the mother from the child.

Same thing. Same occurrence. Spontaneous abortion. Removing the egg from life support.

Didn't we just discuss this? One can argue about issues on an issue message board without using insults, shitass.
Their contra argument would be, if you are against abortion, don't have one.

Oh contraire, using your schematic its the intentional murder of TWO (or more if twins) PEOPLE.
an opinion to you a fact out here in the real world,,

yeah sure a mother needs protection from that dangerous child in her womb,,

how do you sleep at night knowing youre a fucking low life baby killer???

an opinion to you a fact out here in the real world,,
Facts can be verified. you made a statement of opinion.

yeah sure a mother needs protection from that dangerous child in her womb,,
Evidently the ones getting the abortions agree with that statement.

how do you sleep at night knowing youre a fucking low life baby killer???
I sleep pretty well, but unless you consider scrambled eggs that, I aint. As a guy, its a little difficult for me to have an abortion. admittedly, it helps that the little poodle likes to snuggle in my arm.

You appear to have difficulty separating making arguments from emotion, hence your insulting statements, fuckface.

Facts can be verified. you made a statement of opinion.

Evidently the ones getting the abortions agree with that statement.

I sleep pretty well, but unless you consider scrambled eggs that, I aint. As a guy, its a little difficult for me to have an abortion. admittedly, it helps that the little poodle likes to snuggle in my arm.

You appear to have difficulty separating making arguments from emotion, hence your insulting statements, fuckface.
its a fact that the child inside the mother is a separate person and alive and an abortion is intentional and results in the death of that child,,

you can play all the word games you want but that fact is undeniably but I bet youre going to try and deny it because youre a low life baby killer,,

we arent talking about a clump of cells,,
we are talking about a living human being inside the womb of its mother,,

you just call it that to relieve the guilt you feel knowing you support the murder of an innocent child,,

why you nutjobs strive for child sacrifice I dont understand,,
Recognizing that, before a brain has formed and a person has developed during the gestative process, a woman has the right to make personal decisions - in consultation with loved ones, and medical and spiritual advisers she knows and trusts - rather than have your impersonal, authoritarian politicians inflicted upon her.

The State dictating to her in all such circumstances is repugnant to freedom-loving Americans.

Keeping the State out of the womb does not prescribe, nor does it proscribe, a woman's right to make private, informed decisions.

Most Americans respect that.

They are repulsed by the abrogation and arrogation of personal liberty in repressive nations such as Nicaragua and El Salvador that you would have America emulate.

So you are really going to trust the same OB/GYN's who were performing abortions a few weeks before you ban that trust us, it was a total miscarriage?
can we stick with rational debate and not this what ever the fuck it is,,,

we are talking about intentional abortions not miscarriages,,

all youre doing is squirming because you know youre losing the discussion and showing yourself to be the sadistic baby killer you are,,

its a fact that the child inside the mother is a separate person
Which means you're technically suborbning slavery. In the US separate persons are not required to take care of others.

and alive
Usually, but not always.

and an abortion is intentional and results in the death of that child,,
Results in the withdrawal of life support. Murder is an opinion.

you can play all the word games you want
Thanks, but we really can't. One has to eat sometime.

but that fact is undeniably
Just denied it.

but I bet youre going to try and deny it because youre a low life baby killer,,
all youre doing is squirming because you know youre losing the discussion and showing yourself to be the sadistic baby killer you are,,

You really like insulting other posters that disagree with you, don't you fartface?

Which means you're technically suborbning slavery. In the US separate persons are not required to take care of others.

Usually, but not always.

Results in the withdrawal of life support. Murder is an opinion.

Thanks, but we really can't. One has to eat sometime.

Just denied it.

You really like insulting other posters that disagree with you, don't you fartface?
oh for the love of god would you stop playing stupid word games,,

the mother allowed her self to get prego so she has to live with what shes done,,,

your word games are for you to justify you being a sadistic baby killer so save them for the mirror,,

Forum List

Back