Democrats and the Abortion Issue

Sorry, @Crepitus already bet you like a rented mule....Post #11.​

My response post #12.

I really don't know why you are so argumentive as I'm perfectly fine with the utility of abortion. You just can't take yes for an answer.

Not sure what you are babling about... Crepitus was disagreeing with you, not me.

But not the supreme court. It got rid of Roe due to it being a non law. Congress passes federal laws. Biden won't dare try to follow that path.

Oh, I think they will pass one in the House if it returns to Democratic hands, but it will get tied up in the Senate. Then you'll see more REpublican bloodletting until they finally realize they are being stupid.

Not sure what you are babling about... Crepitus was disagreeing with you, not me.

Oh, I think they will pass one in the House if it returns to Democratic hands, but it will get tied up in the Senate. Then you'll see more REpublican bloodletting until they finally realize they are being stupid.
Many Democrats go crazy about capital punishment and want it stopped. But other Democrats go wild about killing humans that happen to be in the mom. Kinda of crazy when you think about it.

Pro abortionists say the fetus is not a human being, more like a parasitic clump of cells. Do I have this correct?

No. There are no “pro abortionists”
Wait, if you think abortion is an appropriate method to end a pregnancy, then wouldn’t that make you pro abortion? Wouldn’t it simply be another form of birth control. Like saying you are pro birth control?

If it’s not human, and more just a clump of cells, making one pregnant, should the woman, and only the pregnant woman have the right to end the pregnancy by abortion? Just another form of birth control? That should be her right?

Many Democrats go crazy about capital punishment and want it stopped. But other Democrats go wild about killing humans that happen to be in the mom. Kinda of crazy when you think about it.
Not crazy at all.

Fetuses aren't people.

Giving a glob of unviable tissue more rights than the woman it is inside is crazy.

Also, unless you are willing to have a Fetus Staasi making sure no one has an abortion, you'll have a law that no one enforces.

Not crazy at all.

Fetuses aren't people.

Giving a glob of unviable tissue more rights than the woman it is inside is crazy.

Also, unless you are willing to have a Fetus Staasi making sure no one has an abortion, you'll have a law that no one enforces.
a fetus is the offspring of a human being which we all know means its the child of a human,,

that makes it its own person,,

Not crazy at all.

Fetuses aren't people.

People is a human word created to talk about the living beings. It is not a magic term.
I was not mentioning Fetus at all. I mentioned human. My wife bore two daughters. Both are human. Both started in her womb. It is not magic. It is biology.
Imagine saying a seed is not a plant? Why talk that way? Abortions do one thing. What the woman wants done is to kill her own life that is in her. Women are special in they have children but we men only do out part to fertilize their egg. But this is funny talk by those promoting a killing of a human.

Except not in the law, where you can abort it.
Not on the census, where they only count babies born after May 1st.
Not on tax forms, where they only count babies born before Dec. 31st.
I dont care what the law says,,
they dont determine what life is or isnt,,

science backs it up that life begins at conception and a fetus is the offspring of a human being which is a child..

and an abortion results in the death of that child,,

those are absolute facts,,

People is a human word created to talk about the living beings. It is not a magic term.
I was not mentioning Fetus at all. I mentioned human. My wife bore two daughters. Both are human. Both started in her womb. It is not magic. It is biology.
Imagine saying a seed is not a plant? Why talk that way? Abortions do one thing. What the woman wants done is to kill her own life that is in her. Women are special in they have children but we men only do out part to fertilize their egg. But this is funny talk by those promoting a killing of a human.

Here's the problem with your logic.

2/3rd of fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall.
20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
1/3rd of them end in abortion

The thing about seeds is the vast majority of them don't become plants. In fact, they are designed that way, that the vast majority will be eaten so a few will be carried away to somewhere they can grow.

There's just nothing special about a fetus.

Here's the problem with your logic.

2/3rd of fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall.
20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
1/3rd of them end in abortion

The thing about seeds is the vast majority of them don't become plants. In fact, they are designed that way, that the vast majority will be eaten so a few will be carried away to somewhere they can grow.

There's just nothing special about a fetus.
other than the fetus is a living human being,,

Forum List

Back