Fetterman leads oz in new Penn. Polls. To replace Republican seat.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

It's going to be interesting seeings as though Penn seems to be really interested in the criminal activity of the former president trump that endorsed oz.

And oz douched his campaign of any mention of trump.

Interesting move.

Oz knows trump is a liability in this race.

• Banned
It's early to make prediction but if I was fetterman I'd tie trump to oz seeings as though oz is running from trump right now.

• Banned
I just love that oz douched all trump off his campaign page and all election related stuff. 😂😂 I'd run away from him after the primary also. He is toxic in the general boy sure won him the primary with the simple folks.

Oz may not be perfect, but people in Pennsylvania deserve what they get if Fetterman is elected. All of that revenue sharing has turned Atlanta into a pariah. Georgia may get blue. Floridians will have to use I 95 like the highway used to travel from West Germany to Berlin during the Cold War. Get through it as fast as you can.

Fetterman would be the biggest radical Pennsylvania ever elected. The dude is bad news.

No. Just, no. Fetterman is a dyed in the wool progressive. As a result, there are a great may things I disagree with him on. But he's a very smart guy and his desire to serve as best he can seems to be quite genuine. Quite different than the AOC type.

It's going to be interesting seeings as though Penn seems to be really interested in the criminal activity of the former president trump that endorsed oz.

Interesting move.

Fetterman seems pragmatic , but also has a social conscience. He'll do a good job.

Interesting move.

Fetterman hasn't campaigned since he had his stroke. Are you liberals going to elect ANOTHER person incapable of doing the job? It would sure be nice if the main stream media challenged Fetterman to see if he IS capable! I won't hold my breath though...

Fetterman hasn't campaigned since he had his stroke. Are you liberals going to elect ANOTHER person incapable of doing the job? It would sure be nice if the main stream media challenged Fetterman to see if he IS capable! I won't hold my breath though...
Haven't seen a republican. Capable of running the country from a century.

Trump gave us historically good economic numbers before Covid shut down the world. Biden and whoever is pulling his puppet strings couldn't run a lemonade stand!

Who do you think is doing all that tweeting for Fetterman? He's hiding now just like Biden did during his "campaign"! Elect at your own risk, Kiddies.

"From a century"? You almost gotta admire the way the democrat party can hide behind the fawning crooked media. Democrats managed to hide the fact that Woodrow Wilson had a debilitating stroke. They would wipe the drool off his face and wheel him out for a photo op. and nobody was the wiser when the Country was leaderless. Democrats knew FDR would not live out his term when they ran his virtual corpse for the 4th time. He was inaugurated in January and dead by April. Biden is obviously sinking further and further into mental incapacity but the media continues to ignore it. God only knows what's going on with Fetterman. Is he cognizant Can he speak? The media doesn't care.

Forum List

Back