Fetterman leads oz in new Penn. Polls. To replace Republican seat.

So I take it you CAN'T name a Democratic Governor who didn't lock their State down tight?

Never made that claim, never. YOU said it was the dems that shut everything down tight. I proved you wrong, you stamped your feet and have flipped the subject several times. Your surrender is accepted.
MAGA

Never made that claim, never. YOU said it was the dems that shut everything down tight. I proved you wrong, you stamped your feet and have flipped the subject several times. Your surrender is accepted.
MAGA
I'm still waiting for you to show me a Democrat who DIDN'T shut everything down tight! That would prove me wrong...but you can't seem to come up with one!

I'm still waiting for you to show me a Democrat who DIDN'T shut everything down tight! That would prove me wrong...but you can't seem to come up with one!

ROTFLMFAO
I never made such a claim. Ewe said dems shut their states down tight. Never mentioned the Rethugikkkons therefore saying it was only dems. I proved ewe wrong, ewe stomped your feet, flopped the subject and got dickslapped.
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
I never made such a claim. Ewe said dems shut their states down tight. Never mentioned the Rethugikkkons therefore saying it was only dems. I proved ewe wrong, ewe stomped your feet, flopped the subject and got dickslapped.
MAGA
Democrats DID shut their States down tight! The only Governors that didn't...were Republicans! I'm not sure what you think you've "proved", Aldo!
Right now the States that have recovered from Covid the best are States that aren't run by liberals. You can try to spin that anyway you want but it won't change reality! People are leaving liberal States in droves headed for States like Florida and Texas. They're doing so because liberal policies are hurting people. California and New York are losing Congressional seats because their populations are decreasing. They'd be losing even more seats if illegals weren't counted in the Census!

Democrats DID shut their States down tight! The only Governors that didn't...were Republicans! I'm not sure what you think you've "proved", Aldo!
Right now the States that have recovered from Covid the best are States that aren't run by liberals. You can try to spin that anyway you want but it won't change reality! People are leaving liberal States in droves headed for States like Florida and Texas. They're doing so because liberal policies are hurting people. California and New York are losing Congressional seats because their populations are decreasing. They'd be losing even more seats if illegals weren't counted in the Census!

I proved ewe are a worthless lying sack of partisan shit.
MAGA

No matter how many times you parrot this talking point, it will always be a lie
No matter how often you on the left CLAIM we're better off under Joe Biden than we were under Donald Trump...anyone who has to put gas in their vehicle, groceries in their table and has a 401 K KNOWS that you're lying, GG! It's not even debatable at this point!

I have never made that claim.

Your strawman is noted
You claimed that Trump didn't give us historically good economic numbers, GG. He did. The only thing that kept that from continuing was Covid. Covid let you on the left claim Trump somehow "damaged" the economy...which was always laughable...but when the Main Stream Media repeats something enough times naive people start to buy into it! Because of that we now have the dumbest man to sit in the Senate for the past forty years sitting in the Oval Office. Because of that we have raging inflation...a border crisis...out of control crime...and we're viewed as weak by the rest of the world!

You claimed that Trump didn't give us historically good economic numbers, GG. He did.

Yes, I made the claim and he did not.

Look at the GDP growth under Trump and tell me it was " historically good".

Then I can laugh my ass off at you.

Yes, I made the claim and he did not.

Look at the GDP growth under Trump and tell me it was " historically good".

Then I can laugh my ass off at you.
Prior to Covid? Joe Biden would KILL to have Trump's numbers...ANY of his numbers! Oh, let me guess...you don't think we're in a recession do you? You ARE that guy...aren't you, GG? The guy that actually believes the bullshit coming out of the White House this week?

Prior to Covid? Joe Biden would KILL to have Trump's numbers...ANY of his numbers!

Yes, prior to COVID give me Trump's GDP growth numbers and we will see if they are "historically good".

I will be happy to wait.

And yes, Biden would kill to have some of Trump's numbers, but being better than a piece of shit does not make one "historically good"

Oh, let me guess...you don't think we're in a recession do you? You ARE that guy...aren't you, GG? The guy that actually believes the bullshit coming out of the White House this week?

Nope, I am guy that thinks two quarters negative GDP is a recession. The real question is if we will have the high UE that normally goes with one.

The last 3 recession (not counting the COVID one) job losses were happening before the recession started. We have not seen that yet, and there a good reason to believe we will not....despite your best hopes that we will

Yes, prior to COVID give me Trump's GDP growth numbers and we will see if they are "historically good".

I will be happy to wait.

And yes, Biden would kill to have some of Trump's numbers, but being better than a piece of shit does not make one "historically good"

Nope, I am guy that thinks two quarters negative GDP is a recession. The real question is if we will have the high UE that normally goes with one.

The last 3 recession (not counting the COVID one) job losses were happening before the recession started. We have not seen that yet, and there a good reason to believe we will not....despite your best hopes that we will
Ah, GG? At this point Biden would kill to have ANY President's numbers! He's literally the worst President we've ever had. Jimmy Carter loves Joe because Biden took his crown.

Ah, GG? At this point Biden would kill to have ANY President's numbers! He's literally the worst President we've ever had. Jimmy Carter loves Joe because Biden took his crown.

Every president this century has been worse than Carter.

I am not disagreeing with you on Biden, just your take on Trump.

You made a very specific claim about Trump's economy and all you can do to back it up is say that he is better than Biden. That is like using Ryan Leaf being a better QB than JaMarcus Russell as evidence Leaf should be in the HOF

I will be happy to wait.

Well let's see...we're in a recession and Biden's answer is to pass another huge tax and spend bill? One that will increase inflation even more? One that will undoubtably cause an even larger dip in GDP. Gee...what could go wrong?

Well let's see...we're in a recession and Biden's answer is to pass another huge tax and spend bill? One that will increase inflation even more? One that will undoubtably cause an even larger dip in GDP. Gee...what could go wrong?

No matter how much you all want it to be true, Biden being terrible (which he is) does not have any bearing on Trump's time in office.

Forum List

Back