Fetterman leads oz in new Penn. Polls. To replace Republican seat.

Because you liberals are about to get taken to the political "woodshed", Aldo and I'm going to enjoy every second. :)

Could happen indeed but if it doesn't are ewe going to stomp your feet, claim "stolen election" and storm the Capitol again. I mean it seems like the playbook for the GQP.
MAGA

Could happen indeed but if it doesn't are ewe going to stomp your feet, claim "stolen election" and storm the Capitol again. I mean it seems like the playbook for the GQP.
MAGA
I didn't stamp my feet when I was a child...why would I do it now?
The question is...what are YOU going to do if Democrats lose big, Aldo? I can tell by the tenure of your posts that you're already resigning yourself to that happening. You know as well as I do that Biden sucks in a big way...the economy is in awful shape...the border is in worse shape and crime in Democratically controlled cities resembles a war zone. Democrats aren't listening to the voters. The voters could care less about the Jan 6th committee. They could care less about climate control. They don't care about personal pronouns.

I didn't stamp my feet when I was a child...why would I do it now?
The question is...what are YOU going to do if Democrats lose big, Aldo? I can tell by the tenure of your posts that you're already resigning yourself to that happening. You know as well as I do that Biden sucks in a big way...the economy is in awful shape...the border is in worse shape and crime in Democratically controlled cities resembles a war zone. Democrats aren't listening to the voters. The voters could care less about the Jan 6th committee. They could care less about climate control. They don't care about personal pronouns.
Ewe are still a child. A child that has been caught in a lie that is stomping their feet and try to change the subject in several different ways.
MAGA

It's going to be interesting seeings as though Penn seems to be really interested in the criminal activity of the former president trump that endorsed oz.

And oz douched his campaign of any mention of trump.

Interesting move.

Oz knows trump is a liability in this race.
Oz and Walker are awful candidates

Ewe are still a child. A child that has been caught in a lie that is stomping their feet and try to change the subject in several different ways.
MAGA
I hate to break this to you, Sparky...but simply "claiming" to win a debate doesn't mean that you actually HAVE won a debate! The people that you support are about to go down in flames. The Hispanic wave that you thought would vote Democratic for generations have already figured out that Progressives here are the same type of idiots who made the countries they came from unlivable! They're abandoning the Democratic "ship" in droves! MAGA!!!

I hate to break this to you, Sparky...but simply "claiming" to win a debate doesn't mean that you actually HAVE won a debate! The people that you support are about to go down in flames. The Hispanic wave that you thought would vote Democratic for generations have already figured out that Progressives here are the same type of idiots who made the countries they came from unlivable! They're abandoning the Democratic "ship" in droves! MAGA!!!

None of that has anything to do with the original post of yours I rebutted. I proved ewe are a partisan hack liar. Ewe stomped your feet and now have pivoted several times to change the subject, this proving not only are ewe full of shit there Sally but intentionally dishonest.
MAGA

None of that has anything to do with the original post of yours I rebutted. I proved ewe are a partisan hack liar. Ewe stomped your feet and now have pivoted several times to change the subject, this proving not only are ewe full of shit there Sally but intentionally dishonest.
MAGA
What's this "thing" you have about stamping feet, Aldo? It's getting a little weird. And the "ewe" thing? Do you have a foot AND a sheep fetish?

Forum List

Back