'I am not a Jew with trembling knees'

You don’t ask proper questions.

Who do you think you are?
I ask very proper questions.

Is it acceptable for a bunch of Europeans to invade a foreign land and treat its people like second-class citizens, all because of their interpretation of a book of Bronze Age Fairy Tales?

Of course not. And it if weren't for Europe's collective guilt trip over WWII, it would never be allowed.

Because there were still immigrants coming in by the boatload as late as the 1920's... Heck, that's when my grandparents got here.

Point was, yes, people called Grandpa Ludwig a "Kraut" and much, much worse. But by the time it got to my dad, he was fully accepted as a white person.

Thanks for making my point.

lol idiot post # 345,876 from you.

The Zionist regime doesn't want to squander the sympathy gained for 'decent' Jews due to the holocaust. As the entire world turns against them, that will be their undoing.

The world will see them as the same as any other evil regime that commits genocide against innocent women and children!

Hamas is 100% responsible for all casualties of this war...both Israeli & Palestinian.

If Hamas wants to save their Palestinian families, they should surrender.

London and Dresden, WW2.

IMG_2941.jpeg

IMG_2940.jpeg

You would have struggled during WW2

'Above one of the classroom whiteboards in the Jewish day school I attended as a child hung a poster featuring the face of former Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin alongside a quote: “I’m not a Jew with trembling knees.”

I would be tempted to say that our present circumstances call for a proud Jew to tell that to Joe Biden, but the fact is that he’s already been told — by Begin himself. In 1982, at a closed-door meeting of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Biden had threatened Begin with cutting off military aid for Israel’s offensive campaign in Lebanon. As Tevi Troy noted in the Wall Street Journal, the story went that Begin responded in fiery outrage:​

Forty-two years later, Joe Biden has learned nothing.
But we have learned who Joe Biden truly is. That he is doing exactly what he threatened Begin with over four decades ago suggests that Biden’s actions in pledging to withhold weaponry for an Israeli offensive into Rafah, however surprising they might seem to some, are drawn from a long-standing outlook toward Israel. In other words, Biden threatening to cut off aid to the Jewish state if it takes measures against its enemies is a feature, rather than a bug, of his decades-old policy.
Menachem Begin saw clearly. We can’t say we weren’t warned.
Why should the US give military aid to a fascist, apartheid state, just so it can murder more civilians?

Do you know how much Egypt gets?
we only pay Egypt to play nice with the Zionists.

The one time they let the Egyptian people vote on the matter, they elected the most radical Islamist they could find (Morsi) before the military overthrew him.

The problem with our middle east policy is that it depends on corrupt monarchies and military despots.

Yeah because slaughtering tens of thousands of innocent civilians and destroying all their homes is really defensive, but only if your mind is mush.
We did the same to Germany and even used the nuke on Japan....irregardless you do not understand 'the art of war' nor the position Israel is in....a very small country confronted by very hostile muslim neighbors...anyhow in WWII the USA was the victim of a surprise attack but as soon as we were able we went on the offensive....you do not win a war by playing defense.

Likewise Israel the victim of a surprise attack understands to have peace they must destroy hamas.... the U.S. imposed unconditional surrender on germany and japan....lsrael likewise must totally destroy hamas.

We did the same to Germany and even used the nuke on Japan....irregardless you do not understand 'the art of war' nor the position Israel is in....a very small country confronted by very hostile muslim neighbors...anyhow in WWII the USA was attacked and as soon as we were able we went on the offensive....you do not win a war by playing defense.

Likewise Israel understands to have peace they must destroy hamas.... the U.S. imposed unconditional surrender on germany and japan....lsrael likewise must totally destroy hamas.

Germany and Japan had the peace imposed on them. (There was even a denazification programme in post war Germany, mainly for kids)

And those two countries did very well economically. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes.

Germany and Japan had the peace imposed on them. (There was even a denazification programme in post war Germany, mainly for kids)

And those two countries did very well economically. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes.
Because we pumped money into them and they were rightfully afraid of Soviet domination.

So what should the Palestinians be afraid of? Other than Zionist Genocide?

We did the same to Germany and even used the nuke on Japan....irregardless you do not understand 'the art of war' nor the position Israel is in....a very small country confronted by very hostile muslim neighbors...anyhow in WWII the USA was the victim of a surprise attack but as soon as we were able we went on the offensive....you do not win a war by playing defense.

Likewise Israel the victim of a surprise attack understands to have peace they must destroy hamas.... the U.S. imposed unconditional surrender on germany and japan....lsrael likewise must totally destroy hamas.
Hamas isn't a country that can be defeated but Iran is a country and Iran sponsors Hamas and others. I fear it's too late for the decent Jews on account of the acts of the Zionist regime will condemn the entire country.

The situation seems to have developed in which a US/Zionist war against Iran is the only way that can end the genocide.

It could also be too late to eliminate Iran from the equation, due to their alliance with Russia/China.

Is peace and security even possible for the Zionist regime as long as Iran exists?

I think that the Zionist regime isn't really concentrating on the killing of Hamas, as much as they need to see the end of Iran.

To all Jews without trembling knees, I am a liberal with no bleeding heart. You get in my face, we're gonna throw down!

For the record, I am a white Irish Catholic, who thinks there is nothing wrong with Judaism or being Jewish. It's just another form of worship, no different than Catholicism or Islam.

Jews are not the problem in Gaza. It is the Israeli right that is the problem and that piece of shit PM Netanfuckyou! The Israeli right can go to hell. I completely support the Israeli left.

With that being said, I not only support no military aid to Israel, but I also feel we should stop protecting them with our veto in the UNSC. In addition, I think we should freeze all Israeli assets in US banks until they start acting like a democratic country and stop treating the Palestinians like garbage.

So, because war crimes were committed in the past it’s okay now. The thinking of a child.

To all Jews without trembling knees, I am a liberal with no bleeding heart. You get in my face, we're gonna throw down!

For the record, I am a white Irish Catholic, who thinks there is nothing wrong with Judaism or being Jewish. It's just another form of worship, no different than Catholicism or Islam.

Jews are not the problem in Gaza. It is the Israeli right that is the problem and that piece of shit PM Netanfuckyou! The Israeli right can go to hell. I completely support the Israeli left.

With that being said, I not only support no military aid to Israel, but I also feel we should stop protecting them with our veto in the UNSC. In addition, I think we should freeze all Israeli assets in US banks until they start acting like a democratic country and stop treating the Palestinians like garbage.
The biggest change out of all this is in Iran establishing a new pecking order in the ME.
And perhaps the second biggest change is the fact that the Jewish people have squandered away the sympathy of the rest of the world's people, to accomplish their goal of a greater Israel.

Netanyahu's Goals for the West Bank and Gaza

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has expressed his goals and intentions regarding the West Bank and Gaza. It is important to note that Netanyahu's positions may vary depending on the context and time period. Here are some key points:

1. Preventing the establishment of a Palestinian state: Netanyahu has taken an approach that aims to maintain a separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza to prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

2. Opposing the return of the Palestinian Authority to Gaza: Netanyahu has stated his opposition to the idea of the Palestinian Authority retaking control of the Gaza Strip after a war. This position goes against the views of the Biden administration, most European countries, and the Arab world, which have indicated that the Palestinian Authority should be involved in Gaza after the war.

3. Ensuring no resurgence of terrorism: Netanyahu has emphasized the need to prevent the resurgence of terrorism in Gaza. He believes that Israel is currently the only force capable of securing this objective.

4. Demilitarization of Gaza: Netanyahu has presented a plan that includes making reconstruction in Gaza dependent on demilitarization. He wants to keep security control over Palestinian areas and ensure that there is no new Hamas or resurgence of terrorism.

5. Maintaining security control: Netanyahu's plan envisions Israel maintaining security control over Palestinian areas, including the West Bank and Gaza. This is in line with his resistance to the creation of a Palestinian state, which he sees as a security threat.

These goals and positions are subject to change based on evolving political dynamics and circumstances. Netanyahu's views may also be influenced by domestic and international factors.

==>It seems Netanyahu's goals are nothing but his fantasies. However, the only way to reach his desirable goals is to kill all Arabs in the world. Can Netanyahu do that? lol. :)

Sources :

1. For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces

2. https://www.axios.com/2023/11/11/gaza-palestinian-authority-control-netanyahu-hamas-war

4. https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...first-official-post-gaza-war-plan-2024-02-23/

Sahara Sharia

Appeasement has never worked out for Jews. That policy has been in place since 1948 and has only enabled more terror and more attacks by the untrustworthy Arabs.

Instead, Bibi should follow Andrew Jackson's total removal of the savages, which race-traitors called "The Trail of Tears." Our own Postmodern race-traitors are sure to repeat that feralphile emoting about deporting all Paleonasties to Libya.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back