'I am not a Jew with trembling knees'

The biggest change out of all this is in Iran establishing a new pecking order in the ME.
And perhaps the second biggest change is the fact that the Jewish people have squandered away the sympathy of the rest of the world's people, to accomplish their goal of a greater Israel.
They can still get that back. If they would just end the occupation and let Palestinians be free, they would get the appreciation of the world.

Or, if they take all the area of greater Israel and give the Palestinians full Israeli citizenship with freedom of movement and representation in the Parliament.

Just out of curiosity, why did you conflate Judaism with Israeli policy?

As an aside, would you agree or disagree that, as activist defenders of Israel's policies, those who conflate Israeli policy with the Jewish faith encourage these less informed, obviously funded, ''protestors'' to do the same?

Why not speak as a defender of Israeli policy without conflating Israeli policy with Judaism? What is to be had by conflating them, besides encouraging them to also attack Jewry when protesting Israeli policy?

From the casual observer's perspective, it would seem like the conflation is a strategy in itself in order to solicit a prescribed response to control the terms of controversy and therefore consequently further fuel what we're seeing on our soil and in our institutions.
The Holy Land Was Hollow Until the Jews Returned

Just because the feralphile Campus Commie Scum are wrong about Israel and wrong about the Jews doesn't mean they're wrong about conflating the two.

Why not conflate Israel's conquest of a land occupied by savages with what our American pioneers (the real Founding Fathers) accomplished? Further, conflate Hamas as just another division pf the global power that attacked us on 9/11. Don't respect any of the narratives pushed by our toxic transnationalist ruling class.

They can still get that back. If they would just end the occupation and let Palestinians be free, they would get the appreciation of the world.

Or, if they take all the area of greater Israel and give the Palestinians full Israeli citizenship with freedom of movement and representation in the Parliament.
I don’t think Israel can get back their reputation. When you mass murder tens of thousands of defenseless civilians in a systematic manner, you’re done.

Besides, there is no evidence Israel intends to seek peace and end the occupation. Quite the contrary.

Sahara Sharia

Appeasement has never worked out for Jews. That policy has been in place since 1948 and has only enabled more terror and more attacks by the untrustworthy Arabs.

Instead, Bibi should follow Andrew Jackson's total removal of the savages, which race-traitors called "The Trail of Tears." Our own Postmodern race-traitors are sure to repeat that feralphile emoting about deporting all Paleonasties to Libya.
The point is my friend, that Bibi can't remove the savage terrorists or freedom fighters until Iran is removed. And sympathy for the Zionists is at its lowest point it has been in over 80 years.

gipper
I don’t think Israel can get back their reputation. When you mass murder tens of thousands of defenseless civilians in a systematic manner, you’re done.

Besides, there is no evidence Israel intends to seek peace and end the occupation. Quite the contrary.
Sadly, I have to agree with you.

Why not conflate Israel's conquest of a land occupied by savages with what our American pioneers (the real Founding Fathers) accomplished? Further, conflate Hamas as just another division pf the global power that attacked us on 9/11.

Because my thought on it was pertaining to the psy-op being run. The coercion of it all.

As I said, from the casual observer's perspective, it appears that the conflation of Judaism with Israeli policy starts with activist defenders/influencers of Israel and is/historically has been, a strategy in itself in order to solicit/coerce a prescribed, conforming response to control the terms of controversy, therefore furthering/fueling what we're seeing on our soil and in our institutions.

By conflating the two as a means of defending Israeli policy, its effectively a carrot and a stick being held out there. It's encouraging the so-called ''protestors'' to do the same.

But then you have the assholes who are funding/organaizing it, too.
NGOs and whatnot.

And, unfortunately, though predictably, American sovereignty and constitutional protections are the only things being put on the chopping block thus far while the circus act is kept funded and coerced.

In that regard, they're all on the same team. In my view anyway...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back