Iran university offers scholarships to students expelled from US and European universities during protests

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1714732182926.png

Shiraz University in Iran says it will offer scholarships to students from universities in the United States and Europe who have been expelled during the ongoing student protests connected to the crisis in the Middle East.

“Students and even professors who have been expelled or threatened with expulsion can continue their studies in Shiraz University and I think that other universities in Shiraz and Fars province are prepared to do the same too," Shiraz University President Mohammad Moreno said.

Classes offered are:

1. Religion, i.e. Islam. There is no other.
2. Introduction into jihad. The younger the better.
3. The life and times of Mohammad. What a swell guy he was.
4. Mohammad theology. Really, none of the others matter.
5. Gender studies of Mohammad. Why taking 6-year-old brides and having a harem of women should not be frowned upon and should be legal.
6. Beheading 101. Introduction on how to use a butcher knife against infidels.
7. Aviation. Learn how Mohammad would fly planes into buildings to obtain 72 virgins.
8. Nuclear fission, be a part of our team!
9. Why Mohammad is all that. Literally, everything Mohammad. Mohammad, Mohammad. All things Mohammad. Peace be upon him.
10. Hijab 101. Women should be heard not seen. Actually, women should not be heard or seen, but you will learn how to silence them as well.

I would guess an Iranian degree in rooftop gay tossing or burka stitching are very much in demand over there.

Even more in demand are degrees in Top Military Leader. They can't seem to keep those positions filled for very long.

I would guess an Iranian degree in rooftop gay tossing or burka stitching are very much in demand over there.

Even more in demand are degrees in Top Military Leader. They can't seem to keep those positions filled for very long.
1714741807250.png

It's all about proper body mechanics

Cuz once you throw your back out, it's over man!!

Forum List

Back