Lets cover 1.2% of the Sahara desert with solar panels and we could balance it out with a huge offshore wind farm over the Pacific and Atlantic.

I realized that, I could have made a separate comment, but my thought was inspired by your comments.

I love the desert, each one is unique and the ones I been to are very diverse. It really is ignorant for anyone to suggest damaging the environment with solar panels. Especially considering how many we need and how often they would be replaced.

Oil companies love solar panels, it is a very large market for their products.
anybody posting with an Elektra label is closer to the desert than others :)

1713783868903.png

How are people so stupid. My entire life I watched the The Wild Kingdom and National Geographic. We were taught to save the few precious animals of Africa. Now, they must be destroyed? So oil corporations and wall st can sell more stuff.
1713784453178.png

Yes they are believed to lose between 0.3-0.5% efficiency for every degree above 25°C.
MAGA
We have many decades with hundreds of billions of dollars if not trillions spent on research on solar panel technologies. It should be much better in efficiency and survivability and environmentally. A few decades ago, when the roof shingles that were also of solar panel technology turned out to be bullshit, I started to lose belief and started to think scams to enrich the corrupted. The structures on individual homes roofs are still somewhat ungainly and not cosmetically compatible.

Forum List

Back