Liberals Eating Their Own....Duke Unv Grads Walk Out On Jerry Seinfield Because He's Jewish

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
These are supposed to be the more enlightened among us, yet they cannot see that they're acting like Nazis in Germany.

I remember seeing a meme that said that most people would do exactly what Germans did before WWII.

They cannot see that not only are they supporting mass-shooters (Hamas) but discriminating against Jews.

This is a lesson on how countries go down the road they swore they'll never go down in a million years.

Americans have some self respect. Why would you let a wealthy minority group dictate policy that puts Israel first?

bidens-kabinett-judar.jpg

Stop kissing Netanyahu’s ass. Our complicity in this stupid conflict is losing us support around the world.

Last edited:
These are supposed to be the more enlightened among us, yet they cannot see that they're acting like Nazis in Germany.

I remember seeing a meme that said that most people would do exactly what Germans did before WWII.

They cannot see that not only are they supporting mass-shooters (Hamas) but discriminating against Jews.

This is a lesson on how countries go down the road they swore they'll never go down in a million years.

Not because he’s Jewish, but because he’s supporting Israel. There’s a massive difference.

Most of the leaders of the Palestinian protests are Jewish. The media is attempting to gaslight us. There’s been 35,000 Palestinians killed and they’re complaining about people waving Israeli flags getting yelled at or attacked.

By the way pro Palestinian and pro-Israeli protesters have attacked each other. You ask me we should not be talking about this thing so much with poverty in America and other issues. Other countries do not have foreign protests like we do.

Not because he’s Jewish, but because he’s supporting Israel. There’s a massive difference.

Most of the leaders of the Palestinian protests are Jewish. The media is attempting to gaslight us. There’s been 35,000 Palestinians killed and they’re complaining about people waving Israeli flags getting yelled at or attacked.

By the way pro Palestinian and pro-Israeli protesters have attacked each other. You ask me we should not be talking about this thing so much with poverty in America and other issues. Other countries do not have foreign protests like we do.
I wouldn't count on accurate numbers coming out of Gaza.

And the only way you win wars is by killing more of them than they killed of you.

This appropriate/commparable response BS is crapola and only assures a constant state of unending war. :iagree:

Americans have some self respect. Why would you let a wealthy minority group dictate policy that puts Israel first?

bidens-kabinett-judar.jpg

Stop kissing Netanyahu’s ass. Our complicity in this stupid conflict is losing us support around the world.

Nope.

Poor lunatic

Of course he supports Israel.

The victim in all of this is the people of Israel, you moron,. :290968001256257790-final:

Of course he supports Israel.

The victim in all of this is the people of Israel, you moron,. :290968001256257790-final:
Don’t act like a blm person with a personal attack, my friend I respect you.

The thread title is wrong. Seinfeld isn’t getting criticized because he’s Jewish but because he is supporting Israel.

It’s not “of course he supports Israel”. He is choosing to support Israel. There’s a lot of Jewish folks that are criticizing Israel. So it’s blatantly wrong to suggest that people are anti-Semitic for criticizing Seinfeld.

This is America. We are allowed to voice our opinions freely and should be able to do so without being insulted. This entire anti-Jewish viewpoint in other words claiming somebody is anti-Jewish for criticizing Israel or supporting Palestine is no different than the BLM angle of calling everyone a racist for criticizing BLM or their left-wing ideologies.

If we want to talk about the intricacies of supporting Israel or Palestine, that has to be done without calling people Islamophobic or anti-Semitic. They are two entirely different things.

The other issue wrt the Israel Palestine thing is it should not be a topic of importance in the USA with our poverty issues. In other words, there are fire greater issues in America compared to waving some flag of Israel or Palestine or Russia or Ukraine for that matter.

Don’t act like a blm person with a personal attack, my friend I respect you.

The thread title is wrong. Seinfeld isn’t getting criticized because he’s Jewish but because he is supporting Israel.

It’s not “of course he supports Israel”. He is choosing to support Israel. There’s a lot of Jewish folks that are criticizing Israel. So it’s blatantly wrong to suggest that people are anti-Semitic for criticizing Seinfeld.

This is America. We are allowed to voice our opinions freely and should be able to do so without being insulted. This entire anti-Jewish viewpoint in other words claiming somebody is anti-Jewish for criticizing Israel or supporting Palestine is no different than the BLM angle of calling everyone a racist for criticizing BLM or their left-wing ideologies.

If we want to talk about the intricacies of supporting Israel or Palestine, that has to be done without calling people Islamophobic or anti-Semitic. They are two entirely different things.

The other issue wrt the Israel Palestine thing is it should not be a topic of importance in the USA with our poverty issues. In other words, there are fire greater issues in America compared to waving some flag of Israel or Palestine or Russia or Ukraine for that matter.

I wouldn't count on accurate numbers coming out of Gaza.

And the only way you win wars is by killing more of them than they killed of you.

This appropriate/commparable response BS is crapola and only assures a constant state of unending war. :iagree:
Ok this is now a different topic compared to anti-Jewish or anti Muslim views. Now we’re talking about Israel Palestine.

Yes Palestine has no organized military, no tanks no Air Force no counter attacks against Tel Aviv. Israel is the Goliath of the situation having a massive advantage when it comes to the military debate.

Forum List

Back