Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

No no, you don’t get to play interpreter now. You posted a false quote and when I called you on it you doubled down… and now you’re saying it was implied. That’s bullshit. What you wrote was false. It was either a lie or a mistake. No ways around that
My mistake I got the wording wrong a little bit. Now answer this, in speaking of the emails found on the laptop, officials agreed that it had all of the earmarks of Russian disinformation. Do you understand what that means ? If you're too stupid to associate that with what we've been arguing about then I can't really help you. Biden used this as disinformation during his campaign. Why would you sign on to this kind of dishonesty? Why are you such a liar and a cheat? Why would you want election interference like this involved in the United States? No ways around it

My mistake I got the wording wrong a little bit.
Cool, I just heard back from Biden after asking him about that lie during the debate… he said “My mistake, I got the wording wrong a little bit.”

Glad we got that all cleared up

My mistake I got the wording wrong a little bit. Now answer this, in speaking of the emails found on the laptop, officials agreed that it had all of the earmarks of Russian disinformation. Do you understand what that means ? If you're too stupid to associate that with what we've been arguing about then I can't really help you. Biden used this as disinformation during his campaign. Why would you sign on to this kind of dishonesty? Why are you such a liar and a cheat? Why would you want election interference like this involved in the United States? No ways around it
Trumps FBI and DOJ had the laptop and could have prosecuted crimes or done anything else they wanted with it. At the time it came out, nothing was verified and there was a flood of Russian misinformation all over the place. So nothing in that letter was a lie or untruthful at the time it was released.

Cool, I just heard back from Biden after asking him about that lie during the debate… he said “My mistake, I got the wording wrong a little bit.”

Glad we got that all cleared up
Your Limited understanding of the English language is limited to your stupidity. Thanks for showing that you have no concept of context and literal meaning. In other words you're stupid LOL you never answered what part of "the emails on the laptop are Russian disinformation" you don't understand?

Trumps FBI and DOJ had the laptop and could have prosecuted crimes or done anything else they wanted with it. At the time it came out, nothing was verified and there was a flood of Russian misinformation all over the place. So nothing in that letter was a lie or untruthful at the time it was released.
The letter was slanted to protect the bidens. The FBI is corrupt.

There were about half what he claimed.

That's still a big crowd.

Not sure why he has to lie about it.

Why do you find that hard to believe? Let me give you some statistics. I live next to a town called Pickens, in SC. The population is 3,392. Trump came to town and brought 50,000 people. That is fact. It's time for your denial to stop....

Why do you find that hard to believe? Let me give you some statistics. I live next to a town called Pickens, in SC. The population is 3,392. Trump came to town and brought 50,000 people. That is fact. It's time for your denial to stop....

This conversation really isn't worth the research. LOL, inane quibbling. No wonder our country is so divided and confused.

Your Limited understanding of the English language is limited to your stupidity. Thanks for showing that you have no concept of context and literal meaning.
Funny to see you write that… let’s review:
What part of "the laptop has all the earmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign" don't you understand?

Well first of all that is not a line in the letter so you are continuing to distort and lie.

That actually is a line in the letter, you must have missed it.

The letter was slanted to protect the bidens. The FBI is corrupt.
The letter was a warning to the public to be cautious with what they believe because our intel agencies were seeing a lot of Russian misinformation. All true.

Come on man. We can’t argue about reality… i mean we have to at least agree that numbers still mean something. This concert was 10Xs as many people as the trump rally and it had 74k.

/——/ It’s satisfying to see you cling to any shred of dignity.

1715553283325.png

• Informative
Reactions: JLW
The letter was a warning to the public to be cautious with what they believe because our intel agencies were seeing a lot of Russian misinformation. All true.
The letter was election interference. Designed to pad Joe Biden. He even used it during the debate. It's called corruption for those who have difficulty with the English language.

Forum List

Back