Live - Massive 80,000 People Turn Out for Trump Rally in Wildwood, NJ

No I'm asking you moron. You seem to know all about it. So you're saying that they were that stupid that they got fooled by the Russians.. again?

In 2017 Trump claimed he would have won the popular vote if 3-5 million illegals hadn't voted.

Lol 😂 he's really the dumbest guy on the planet.

Old Aged Magatoids in NJ

Trump lost NJ to both Hillary and Biden by something like 16/18 points. HE ain't gonna change the realities on the ground with a rally or two.

Imagine this crowd worrying about any candidate's age? I doubt many could get a ride on that roller coaster without the presence of a home health aide.
:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 945355
Except, well, he didn't.

The only thing the government did was try and curb misinformation. Also Trump was in charge of the government at that time. Problem he had was he was the purveyor of much disinformation himself so he just added to the chaos
It's called censorship of the media and it's usually practiced by a government agency in beholden to a political party. In this case it was the Democrats. Sorry you have trouble understanding the concepts that I'm discussing. I'm going to have to let you go now, stay ignorant my friend stay ignorant. But please don't vote

It's called censorship of the media and it's usually practiced by a government agency in beholden to a political party. In this case it was the Democrats. Sorry you have trouble understanding the concepts that I'm discussing. I'm going to have to let you go now, stay ignorant my friend stay ignorant. But please don't vote
That’s bullshit. The media could say whatever they wanted. That letter wasn’t censoring the media. Plus Trump ran the government at this time bucko. You keep ignoring that fact

That

20201127_090427.jpg's nice, ShortBus.

We done here?
You are done, loser LOL

No im a skeptic and truth seeker. So when I see this spell the MAGA crowd is under, drunk on lies and conspiracies it is rather mind blowing to me.
Sure thing bud. You sure you're not a Democrat? I don't know if I believe you

That’s bullshit. The media could say whatever they wanted. That letter wasn’t censoring the media. Plus Trump ran the government at this time bucko. You keep ignoring that fact
The FBI was corrupt all through Trump's presidency. One of his faults was he was unable to fix it. He'll change that this time. Amazing how gullible people like you allow these things to happen.

Doesn’t matter what you believe about my political affiliations. Let’s just stick to the facts of the matter at hand
Okay, the fact is you're ignorant , ripe for a totalitarian government. You'll be thanking Trump later.

Forum List

Back