MAGA becomes MUGA. It's your choice: either China Joe or MUGA Donny

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Great job, Donny!
MS 13, Zelensky, Putin, Soros & Co loves you.
Interestingly home many fools will believe you now.
Both Biden (China Joe) and Trump (MUGA Donny) are puppets, their alleged hostility and fights against each other are staged, democracy in the Western World is gone.

Wack up freethinking peoples!

The great Reagan turns around in his grave

grr-ukraine-traitors.jpeg

americcan-traitors.jpeg

The Senate overwhelmingly passed a $95 billion foreign aid bill

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Last I looked all that money actually stays in the US, and buys old military ordinance for shipment and disposal in Ukraine so that new ordinance can be bought from big donor corporations like BAE.

Let your media keep telling you that your team is better than theirs though. God forbid you get informed.

Last I looked all that money actually stays in the US, and buys old military ordinance for shipment and disposal in Ukraine so that new ordinance can be bought from big donor corporations like BAE.

Let your media keep telling you that your team is better than theirs though. God forbid you get informed.

Criminals like Soros, Biden and Co 'invested' billions in Ukraine and now their businesses are endangered

We live in a matrix, our entirely political system is a lie.
Unimportant whom you vote for the next 'leader' (installed by NWO) will be much worser as previous

everyone president century has been worse than the one before.

I think Reagan might be an exception. He was patriotic and didn't leave DC richer than he was previously. I'm still on the fence about Trump. It's encouraging that your own governing class seems to hate him though.

I think Reagan might be an exception. He was patriotic and didn't leave DC richer than he was previously. I'm still on the fence about Trump. It's encouraging that your own governing class seems to hate him though.

Trump is a traitor too, don't be naive, a billionaire will never be together with ordinary people

The another word for Democracy ( From Russia until USA) - Negative Selection.
All countries with this political system are run by criminal liars and gangsters

Free Republik, not Democracy!

Trump is a traitor too, don't be naive, a billionaire will never be together with ordinary people
Meh...

I have my perspective. You have yours. I'm all for equality and community, but not at the cost of liberty.

The class warfare and politics of envy as practiced by western leftists repulses me.

right it's transferred from all citizens to the military industrial complex.

our team isn't better, but its our team.

we can make it better.

unless they're trying to replace us all with psychotic baseball Cubans.

libertarians are generally globalist traitors now, unknowing illuminati shills.

Atlas Shrugged actually tries to paint oligarchs as "the real victims"

dagney taggart is a dumb ho.

Last edited:
Meh...

I have my perspective. You have yours. I'm all for equality and community, but not at the cost of liberty.

The class warfare and politics of envy as practiced by western leftists repulses me.
but its the bipartisan corporate knob-slobbering in the supply side swamp that's destroying the nation.

did you know the communist manifesto espouses central banks as an important lever control that leads to ...get this... the eventual withering away of the state.

marx was a libertarian.

ayn rand was a Rothschild mistress.

right it's transferred from all citizens to the military industrial complex.

our team isn't better, but its our team.

we can make it better.

unless they're trying to replace us all with psychotic baseball Cubans.
Last I looked your birth rates are dangerously low and if you don't bring in some people to support your retiring population the last of you will die in the streets bankrupt. You need a population pyramid, because the tree you're in will not stand.

It's not a matter of your ruling class wanting to replace you. They could care less. They just need someone to change your diapers when the lot of you retire.

Both your teams SUCK.... REAL BAD... One maybe slightly more than the other, but I have no idea how you tolerate it.

Great job, Donny!
MS 13, Zelensky, Putin, Soros & Co loves you.
Interestingly home many fools will believe you now.
Both Biden (China Joe) and Trump (MUGA Donny) are puppets, their alleged hostility and fights against each other are staged, democracy in the Western World is gone.

Wack up freethinking peoples!

The great Reagan turns around in his grave

grr-ukraine-traitors.jpeg

americcan-traitors.jpeg

If not Trump or Biden, then who's you puppet of choice?

It started with unreal nonsense that "only Trump can lead us out of this" parroted over and over.

Um, Trump was a disaster, and that started with picking Chris Wray and Sessions. It ended with a 180 degree misdiagnosis of "Covid" and $9 trillion in new debt and millions dying from a Murderous Fraud Vax, which Trump IS STILL BRAGGING ABOUT.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING DISASTER.
TRUMP IS LOST BETWEEN THE EARS, OUT OF HIS LEAGUE, AND INCAPABLE OF SELF CORRECTING BECAUSE OF EGO.
WE NEEDED A PRIMARY, WE GOT A CORONATION, and IF TRUMP WINS NOTHING WILL CHANGE BECAUSE TRUMP DOESN'T LEARN ANYTHING, HE JUST KEEPS STICKING HIS NOSE UP ZIONIST FASCIST RINOS LIKE MIKE JOHNSON.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM OF HAVING SUBS IN GOP PRIMARIES!!!!

Forum List

Back