Photo ID to Vote

Yep. Democrats are bad. I get it. I agree. But if what you say is true - if the elections system is so easy to defraud, how can we possibly trust the upcoming mid-term results?
If you are going to use that excuse you cannot let the 2020 election stand, can you?

The list of America's rights and freedoms that the people consider to be sacred to allow a politician to eliminate.

What's left when half the people are convinced that their election was stolen?

And what could be left when obvious criminal action is being taken to ensure a win by a criminal psychopath?

Is it going to be settled with guns the next time?
Have you completely gone off your rocker?

Beats me. If you don't want to explain, don't.
It’s not rocket science

Disabled people
People with NO car or any way to get to a polling place

We used to be able to walk to our polling place

They closed it down

Or the one before that. Anarchy in the US! Go team.
If you read the article I just posted Democrats have claimed fraud every time a Republican is elected for the past 20 years. Al Gore got an evidentiary hearing in the SCOTUS and lost. Trump never got one. Why?

If you read the article I just posted Democrats have claimed fraud every time a Republican is elected for the past 20 years. Al Gore got an evidentiary hearing and lost. Trump never got one. Why?
Because there's fraud. Duh. Not much point in even having elections.

If you read the article I just posted Democrats have claimed fraud every time a Republican is elected for the past 20 years. Al Gore got an evidentiary hearing in the SCOTUS and lost. Trump never got one. Why?
Why? Because Trump didn't have any evidence. In all of the dozens and dozens of court hearings the rabid Trump team brought to court, they did not bring a shred of evidence of fraud.

As for Al Gore, he did not claim fraud. He asked for a recount.

Trump got his recounts. Trump had SEVERAL recounts. Georgia did at least THREE HAND RECOUNTS.

And guess what?

Trump lost.

biden-67th-president-2.jpg

Why? Because Trump didn't have any evidence. In all of the dozens and dozens of court hearings the rabid Trump team brought to court, they did not bring a shred of evidence of fraud.

As for Al Gore, he did not claim fraud. He asked for a recount.

Trump got his recounts. Trump had SEVERAL recounts. Georgia did at least THREE HAND RECOUNTS.

And guess what?

Trump lost.

biden-67th-president-2.jpg
The TX. AG had the same case Bush used to defeat Gore. That is why the SCOTUS refused to hear it.

the Florida court’s order of a manual recount amounted to a violation of the equal protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Forum List

Back