Photo ID to Vote

iu

Who will pay for them?
Crap!

They aren't that expensive and a person needs one to open a bank account, set up for rent and/or lease, purchase a vehicle, get a credit card, get a passport, return from traveling outside of this country (like to and from Mexico/Canada), etc.

It is the rare person whom wouldn't have a photo ID and such maybe isn't competent enough to be voting in the first place.

Crap!

They aren't that expensive and a person needs one to open a bank account, set up for rent and/or lease, purchase a vehicle, get a credit card, get a passport, return from traveling outside of this country (like to and from Mexico/Canada), etc.

It is the rare person whom wouldn't have a photo ID and such maybe isn't competent enough to be voting in the first place.
Prejudiced much?

Prejudiced much?
Explain what you mean, please.

If you infer I want only legal citizens of the USA, born or naturalized, to be voting, than yes, that is my prejudice. And proud of it. Similar applies in most other nations of this world where the citizens vote.

BTW, could you pass this to validate your citizenship?
Our U.S. Citizenship practice test includes all 128 possible questions you could be asked on the Civics exam. Our Citizenship test questions are automatically scored, include answer explanations, and are 100% free.

Has anyone mentioned they banned drop boxes? That is great too!
Who banned such?

In my state, Washington, we unfortunately have gone to "Vote by Mail" which includes drop off via the USPS, or in the local ballot drop boxes set up by county auditors.
These are closed and sealed at 8PM on voting days, and I've been one of the volunteers whom does such at the one nearest where I live.

You throw away our government and country with both hands for love of your orange godlet. History will remember the spineless, slavish worship of MAGAts.
Trump made America great again... look at us today... you must be insane....

Who banned such?

In my state, Washington, we unfortunately have gone to "Vote by Mail" which includes drop off via the USPS, or in the local ballot drop boxes set up by county auditors.
These are closed and sealed at 8PM on voting days, and I've been one of the volunteers whom does such at the one nearest where I live.
Its in the OP article.
Drop boxes are now banned by the new law.

But i bet you like having background checks for guns, doncha?
Of course....nothing against that in the Constitution.

Background checks are a violation of the 1st, 5th, and 10th Amendments.

Firstly, background checks are a violation of the 1st Amendment because it compels Individuals to speak and to provide information about themselves in order to acquire a gun.

Secondly, background checks violate the 5th Amendment because Individuals are compelled to provide evidence against themselves in order to acquire a gun.

Additionally, background checks violate the 10th Amendment because the requirement to provide this information is not something that is explicitely stated as a power of the federal government in the Constitution.

If anyone had that power it would be the states and local government, but even the states have their own 2nd amendments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back