Photo ID to Vote

Background checks are a violation of the 1st, 5th, and 10th Amendments.

Firstly, background checks are a violation of the 1st Amendment because it compels Individuals to speak and to provide information about themselves in order to acquire a gun.

Secondly, background checks violate the 5th Amendment because Individuals are compelled to provide evidence against themselves in order to acquire a gun.

Additionally, background checks violate the 10th Amendment because the requirement to provide this information is not something that is explicitely stated as a power of the federal government in the Constitution.

If anyone had that power it would be the states and local government, but even the states have their own 2nd amendments.
This is the single largest pile of horse shit I've ever seen posted here - and that is saying A LOT!
Note to Natural Citizen: you cannot get your JD degree from reading Wikipedia.

This is the single largest pile of horse shit I've ever seen posted here - and that is saying A LOT!

Well. You're speaking from emotion, Ralph. I get it. It's understandable. Been a rough week, I imagine.

But, respectfully speaking, you are in dire need of re-education.

The first, fifth and tenth amendments are crystal clear.

You'd do well to familiarize yourself with them for the sake of sound understanding, should you wish to chime in on any such dialogue in the future.

And I don't do wikipedia. That's chuckle worthy, actually. Heh heh.

Enjoy your afternoon, Ralph.

No one provides mine in Alabama. I pay for that myself. And I show it to vote every time.

People have to show id to cash a check. To show proof of age...........It's not uncommon needing an id.
Oh well, there goes your freedom, no ID in the UK, just turn up, say your name, get your card and vote. No restrictions on voting freedom here.

Oh well, there goes your freedom, no ID in the UK, just turn up, say your name, get your card and vote. No restrictions on voting freedom here.
Im not restricted from voting. I vote every election here.

Im only restricted if i try to vote more than once. lol

If you paid for an ID to vote, your state (Alabama) is not following the Constitution.....what a surprise.

You are too lazy to look it up as usual:

Ballotpedia

Voter ID in Alabama​

Alabama requires voters to present photo identification (ID) while voting. Accepted forms of ID include Alabama driver's licenses, different state-issued IDs, U.S. passports, and Alabama photo voter ID cards. For a list of all accepted forms of ID, see below.

A voter can obtain a free photo ID from the Alabama Secretary of State, a county registrar's office, or a mobile location, which changes daily. The mobile location schedule can be accessed here.

Voters must provide a copy of their photo ID with their application for an absentee ballot and with the absentee ballot itself, with the exception of 1) voters for whom polling locations are inaccessible due to age or disability, and 2) overseas military members.[1][2]

Voters who do not have ID while voting may cast provisional ballots. See below for provisional ballot rules.

LINK

Forum List

Back