POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

The two party’s love division and the more divided we are the better for those in power. The only way out is to abandon the two party system but that is not going to happen.

Well first, the alternative would be even worse, and that's where we're heading.
I don’t think you’re right.

Here is why.

What do you think happened to all of the guys (yes they were mainly democrats) who practiced Jim Crow segregationist policies in the South? Did they just say, “Oh, there is a new amendment. We were wrong.” No. They faded away and with each passing generation, their stench becomes less and less noticeable.

There wasn’t this massive break that was a result of those being correct telling those who were not to fuck off.

MAGA is on the clock. The “movement” will either be dead in about 200 days or 1400 days--if the blob wins the election. Thats it. We don’t have to change the nation to accommodate these deplorables--to use Hillary’s correct assessment. We can still speak our truths and just ignore their juvenile snickering.

What do you think is going to happen once they are told, sooner or later, to fuck off?

I don’t think you’re right.

Here is why.

What do you think happened to all of the guys (yes they were mainly democrats) who practiced Jim Crow segregationist policies in the South? Did they just say, “Oh, there is a new amendment. We were wrong.” No. They faded away and with each passing generation, their stench becomes less and less noticeable.

There wasn’t this massive break that was a result of those being correct telling those who were not to fuck off.

MAGA is on the clock. The “movement” will either be dead in about 200 days or 1400 days--if the blob wins the election. Thats it. We don’t have to change the nation to accommodate these deplorables--to use Hillary’s correct assessment. We can still speak our truths and just ignore their juvenile snickering.

What do you think is going to happen once they are told, sooner or later, to fuck off?
And they tell themselves approximately the same story.

And they tell themselves approximately the same story.
I have no doubt.

The only difference is this.

From the left:
“There was no massive voter fraud”

From MAGA:
“There was massive voter fraud"

So we had re-counts, audits, etc...
They found no massive voter fraud

One side is clearly correct, the other side is clearly wrong.

I’ll even take the other side of the argument:

From the left:
“Hillary was cheated"

From MAGA:
“Hillary lost a fair election"

So we had investigations into the 2016 election. While it revealed that the Russians hacked the DNC e-mails and released them through Wikileaks, there is zero evidence that any votes were changed. More people pulled a lever/punched a card/touched a screen for the blob than HRC.

Did the leaks influence the voting? Maybe. But they didn’t make HRC run a campaign to where she visited Wisconsin once--Wisconsin being a key battleground state. It didn’t make her ignore the parts of Pennsylvania between Pittsburgh and Philly where she visited zero times if memory serves. It didn’t make her campaign come up with that bullshit story about what happened after she had her heat exhaustion episode a Ground Zero.

And of course I said so at the time: 9/21/2016.
The tell-tale sign to me was best described by @Mac1958 ; lets say that this is a one-off event that, the staff is shocked to shit that their boss is feeling faint, about to collapse, and so on and so fourth.... I know if it were my boss and I was in the car with him, I'd tell the driver to take us to the ER right away. The fact that they went to Chelsea's apartment is pretty much proof that this is an event they are aware of in the very least. The bottom line though is that she is back on the trail, making sense, and looks great.

As everyone knows, I'm four square behind HRC for President but you really have to worry about your credibility when you don't question the Clinton narrative on this matter.

The truth wins. As it should. When the Trump team lied, they’re now having to eat crow and come up with all of these kookie conspiracy theories to explain whatever the most clear and present danger is--and of course they usually contradict something said a few days earlier when there was another danger.
The NDA with Stormy is the most recent example. When HRC was not forthcoming about her health issues, the cover-up was worse than the non-disclosure.

My point is this... So let them stew...who cares?

Nope. Can’t, won’t ever be “healed” lol! Crazy talk. Rioting murdering criminal Marxist thugs gonna play nice? Nary a chance of that, you’ve all shown your true selves.

Equivalent to muslims…..whose stated goal is to kill or convert all non-muslim. No one can work with that. Same for Dishonest immoral scum criminal Deep State DEM, turncoat R or their enablers. That ship sailed in ~2007.

ask 500 girls held by Hamas tied to beds in rape rooms how we can all work it out.

Last edited:
Yep, I think the number of people who don't want to heal our divisions is far bigger than we know.
I've watched some "news" that shows your own college kids chanting "Death to America"....

I doubt they're "republicans", and I'm not sure how you meet that sort of person "half way" but it seems quite clear that you have a lot of powerful people that would gleefully murder half or more of your people just to rule over the remainder.

My impression of that sort IS NOT those people who oppose abortion because of religious beliefs, or desire a government that doesn't regulate the hell out of every endeavor to be prosperous. The people who seem inclined to gas and eradicate all those opposed to the "death to America" gang also desire to disarm the population, mail in enough ballots to elect incompetent geriatric trailer trash pedophiles for POTUS, and embrace all sorts of other freaky issues that NO ONE in any other country would tolerate.

So perhaps it's best if the nation is divided. Looks like the USSR actually won the long game from the grave.

No, just the insecure dickheads. Your idea of "core Americans" is severely fucked up. If you do get your wish, and we get a government kicking out people we don't like, you'll be the first motherfucker I'll want kicked out. Start packing. Because shitstains like you are in the minority. Your core shit, and that's about it.
It is you globalists who are the problem…It is you who perpetuates and fosters this “divide” you bitch about.
You honestly believe core Americans should be happy that you globalists are conceding their nation to Mexico’s people.
Think once…Lets say 50% of Mexicans were ignorant globalists like you and the other 50% were core Mexicans, what kind of “divide” would take place in Mexico if we dropped 10 million gringos in the middle of that filthy shithole tomorrow?

Pull your fucking head out. Half the country disagrees with you. You're not going to simply win an election and change their minds. You're either going to find a way to live with them, or not.
You people are clowns , no I'm not going to get use to any group of people who are hell bent on bringing down our democracy and country with force. No patriot will. Traitor and people who sell out my country will never be on a list that I will ever trust. I really don't care if it's even the majority, it was in Germany for Hitler and that really worked out well for them. Trump is as close to Hitler as anyone has ever been in this country. Don't come back with the bullshit comparing them , Trump is worse now then Hitler was in his first 7 years in his drive for political power. Give the piece of shit time and he will hurt and destroy anyone or anything that gets in his way. And one thing I will guaranty , he won't except democracy. So do you really think anyone should accept these actions spelled out above. I won't.

Pull your fucking head out. Half the country disagrees with you. You're not going to simply win an election and change their minds. You're either going to find a way to live with them, or not.
Listen MAGA ,yup if trump wins it will not be a democracy it will be a dictatorship, and he will destroy anything that gets in his way , and the one thing that will get in his way the most is our Democracy, He's made it clear who he will go after if he is elected , what, don't you believe your God and leader. If Biden wins it will continue to be a democracy. Simple it's everyone's choice. MAGA= ignorance , hate and lies.

Nope. Can’t, won’t ever be “healed” lol! Crazy talk. Rioting murdering criminal Marxist thugs gonna play nice? Nary a chance of that, you’ve all shown your true selves.

Equivalent to muslims…..whose stated goal is to kill or convert all non-muslim. No one can work with that. Same for Dishonest immoral scum criminal Deep State DEM, turncoat R or their enablers. That ship sailed in ~2007.

ask 500 girls held by Hamas tied to beds in rape rooms how we can all work it out.
Can anyone interpret this from Red Hat into English?

This is so simple you either support our Democracy and constitution or not. MAGA will accept dictatorship to stay in power, That's why they want Trump. Biden believes in this country and it democracy and would die for it. All of Trumps lackeys will be the American brown shirts and will get treated the same way Hitler treated the brown shirts , when they were more of a threat when he finally got in power.

Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

In fairness, the Democracks do seem to do the deeds of the devil. Everything backwards. So I voted no. Can't happen until the Democracks get the help they need. Besides, they do the deeds of the communists too, you figure they want to "negotiate"?

That is the thought process provided to them by MAGA media. This has gone far beyond telling them what to think, it's about telling them HOW to think.

Good vs. Evil. That's their ideology. By the way, in case you're wondering, THEY are the "Good". Everyone else is Evil and Corrupt.

That's their natural, impulsive thought process now.

Hey everyone MacGator couldn't even stop in his own thread crying about "divisions" and waaaaah don't you want to heal?

It's so good lol

Forum List

Back