POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Not candycorn "celebrating death". Do liberals have to pass some kind of projection course in order to qualify or what?

Good to see you're such a fan of Biden/Harris.

The vaccine has proven to be safe and effective. If blob supporters die from stupidity and not taking it....good enough for me.

The two party’s love division and the more divided we are the better for those in power. The only way out is to abandon the two party system but that is not going to happen.

That's what should make it clear to everyone that it's by design. But the partisans still haven't realized that.

It is you globalists who are the problem…It is you who perpetuates and fosters this “divide” you bitch about.
You honestly believe core Americans should be happy that you globalists are conceding their nation to Mexico’s people.
Think once…Lets say 50% of Mexicans were ignorant globalists like you and the other 50% were core Mexicans, what kind of “divide” would take place in Mexico if we dropped 10 million gringos in the middle of that filthy shithole tomorrow?

He's not a globalist. :laugh: That's the most hilarious thing I've heard all day.

1714453667520.png

CHUCKLE

:)

Listen MAGA ,yup if trump wins it will not be a democracy it will be a dictatorship, and he will destroy anything that gets in his way , and the one thing that will get in his way the most is our Democracy, He's made it clear who he will go after if he is elected , what, don't you believe your God and leader. If Biden wins it will continue to be a democracy. Simple it's everyone's choice. MAGA= ignorance , hate and lies.

You need some serious help, dude. I hope you have mental health benefits. Cause you need them....bad.

Maga isn't the other side of the isle , or a group with just a different opinion or the noble opposition,
Thats exactly what MAGAs are

They are the Tea Party that obama, lois learner and the Deep State could obstruct, but they couldnt kill

That evolved onto the conservative republican base voter who was expected to select jeb bush along with the billions in campaign cash he got from the Chamber of Commerce

instead the Great Unwashed choose Donald Trump because his policies represented them

What a shock that was for hillary clinton and the washington establishment

Not to mention head-in-the-sand libs masquerading as non partisans, such as Mac1958 and his understudy formerly known as Golfing Gator

After trump beat the left at its own game in 2016 it was the Deep State that used its undemocratic power to keep MAGAs from ever seeing the fruits of their victory

Last edited:
After reading this thread, it just confirms what I already believed...our country is done. Put a fork in it. :(

And after reading some of the replies on this thread, I think we deserve it.

After reading this thread, it just confirms what I already believed...our country is done. Put a fork in it. :(

And after reading some of the replies on this thread, I think we deserve it.

Well, it's all clearly the other side's fault. Always is, always has been.

That's how you make things better. Just vote for my side, and all is great in the world.

Well, it's all clearly the other side's fault. Always is, always has been.

That's how you make things better. Just vote for my side, and all is great in the world.

I hope you're not implying that's what I think, because I'm one of the ones here who has been railing against that binary thinking and "our team does no wrong and your team is evil" mindset. I don't participate in the whole Duopoly game.

I hope you're not implying that's what I think, because I'm one of the ones here who has been railing against that binary thinking and "our team does no wrong and your team is evil" mindset. I don't participate in the whole Duopoly game.

No, I was reinforcing what you were saying.

Forum List

Back