POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
I believe everyone has perfectly legitimate gripes. Unfortunately, hyper partisanship tends to prioritize said gripes based on subjective and usually faulty logic. Binary. If you vote like this, then you aren't allowed to have any gripes about that. :rolleyes:

It's dumb, counterproductive and a waste of bandwidth. Life doesn't work that way in RL.
Yep. And what enables all of this? A political/electoral system that incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants.

yeah Trump never said lock anyone up. I weep with you ..... weeep weepwerep.

Interesting, Killary was allowed to monkey with devices under subpoena as just one example. Imagine the other way around? Stolen Gold bars in a closet....yet as a D still working? Imagine a decent R "if you can find one" with that predicament.

Your selective outrage is Constant one-sided BS. Trump sits daily in courtrooms for paperwork issues. 4 Cops murdered yesterday by a guy D judges let out in a revolving door jail system.

Priorities much? As you leftist maggots suddenly act all superior and on top of the issues. lol! Real Americans are living the issues. Flash mobs, riots etc. where were you?

Last edited:
Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

Bub...you can NEVER heal the divide or come to peace with the filthy, commie dems. The divide is just too great. The filthy commie dems have shown us what is in their heart...we know the score.

commies no return.jpg

I believe everyone has perfectly legitimate gripes. Unfortunately, hyper partisanship tends to prioritize said gripes based on subjective and usually faulty logic. Binary. If you vote like this, then you aren't allowed to have any gripes about that. :rolleyes:

It's dumb, counterproductive and a waste of bandwidth. Life doesn't work that way in RL.
Absolutely. Both Maga in 16 and the Progressives in 20 were motivated by what they saw as a lack of economic opportunity. I think that's what Mac is suggesting. Neither group looks for common ground.

The suggested reasons are .,.. many.

Bub...you can NEVER heal the divide or come to peace with the filthy, commie dems. The divide is just too great. The filthy commie dems have shown us what is in their heart...we know the score.

View attachment 940146

Correct: one more example below************************
“You probably saw last night that Jack Smith got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. It was released late last night and it’s a big story,” Trump said. “The documents case is a hoax, created by them for election interference purposes. That one looks like it’s going asunder.”

Trump continued, “The whole thing is a hoax. All of them are hoaxes, including the civil cases. They’re controlled by the White House, they’re controlled by Democrat judges and prosecutors… and the people are getting it.”

“The public has figured it out because the poll numbers are the highest they’ve ever been,” he added.

Now with the libs seeing themselves losing they want to cut a deal??? Hell no you have a spanking coming....

Bub...in the Rustbelt, it is not a spanking we have in mind for the filthy, commie dems. They have destroyed America. It will be time for reparations, equity and justice for the blue hairs.

confuc crush evil.jpg

As Americans have the most interests in common any group could have, it could only be through blindness that this is not evident.
Only some destructive reason would call this into question.

Yep. And what enables all of this? A political/electoral system that incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses of its participants.
I believe our electoral system has been leaning in that direction since at least the Clinton administration, but the orange bag O' shit turned it up to 11. Currently, experience, merit and respect are no longer necessary nor important in qualities for political candidates. It's all populism. So we get to choose from the worst of the worst, but lie to ourselves about it. :dunno:

I believe our electoral system has been leaning in that direction since at least the Clinton administration, but the orange bag O' shit turned it up to 11. Currently, experience, merit and respect are no longer necessary nor important in qualities for political candidates. It's all populism. So we get to choose from the worst of the worst, but lie to ourselves about it. :dunno:
Always been that way, numbnuts.

The lie is that its the worst of the worst

Turn off the political propaganda, Use what ever honesty you have left. After being dive bombed by 24hr propaganda.

Some people say our divisions are not that big a deal, that we've seen them before. Personally I don't think that's true. One thing that concerns me the most is the amount of people who don't seem to WANT our divisions healed. It seems they'd rather have some kind of final, winner-take-all war, thinking the other side can somehow be eliminated.

Do you want to see our divisions healed? It would certainly require communication with people who disagree with you, and you would have to bend somewhat, regardless of where you stand politically.

I answered a UK option 2. This is based on what a Labourite/Corbynite (UK Lefty), is like. Laborites/Corbynites (like Tommy Tithead) are utterly Thick as fuck, with a capital T for Thick.

Ask a Lefty -

How much is it underfunded?

Compared to what, compared to which other countries stats?

How much will it cost and how will you pay for it?

And you get complete and utter silence because their hot air baseless statements have no substance or brains behind it. Just ask resident Tommy Tithead those questions on his 12 billion tampon rants, and you will get silence.

So how can one reason with dickheads?

hmmmm. Imo the distinctions between HW and Slick were ... not so much, and it was a three-way. After Hillarycare fell apart, Slick governed like Eisenhower. lol So, you may be onto something, since they had to differentiate one pro-corporate party from the other.

I thought one cause might be the gop's insistence on opposing ANY tax hike for ideology, and the gop's willingness to be the party of 47-48%

We have a thread on the horrors of "losing" Trump's singular legistative win: Mitch McConnell's tax cut.

Forum List

Back