POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Anybody fool enough to still believe the grift.

Let me try that again.

You, me, the YoursTruly poster, we all want fiscal responsibility.

We are greatly outnumbered by the ones that don't. - and they vote.

Candidates that would push fiscal responsibility, can only get elected in a minimum number of areas.

So.... that's a problem that our representatives can't easily overcome.

Plus, we don't stick together that well anyway.

We can't expect change to come from our reps, until we educate and change the hearts and minds of the populace that is eligible to vote.
BINGO!!
The globalists such as dblack Harpy Eagle g5000 Unkotare Mac1958 will spend their days talking shit about the size and scope of government while they rally behind and refuse to detest the invasion of desperate thirdworlders who require a larger more intrusive government, who have anchor babies who vote for a larger more intrusive government. This is a perpetual cycle manifested and fostered by the globalists doing most of the bitching. The ignorant feel-gooders can’t and won’t get out of their own way.

Uh, sure thing.

:dunno:
Perhaps part of the problem is that .. as far as I can tell ... trump hasn't articulated a reason for a third term, besides he lost/wasrobbed. If that's correct, there's no room for compromise ... because there's no issue to compromise upon.

Conversely, in 2016 Trump gave a host of reasons for running: healthcare, nato, for wars ..... And the dems did offer a compromise on the border, which Trump initially was not hostile too .... until the RW media savaged him for DACA

Well, I don't think that the party can be a part of any healing process in its current condition.

I used to think that pretty much anyone had it in them to change from being part of the problem to being part of the solution, but I've changed my mind on that. The people in either party who truly feel that other Americans are their enemy can't be changed in the short term, so they need to be marginalized.

Right now, at this moment, the notion that other Americans are their enemy appears to be at the very core of the GQP.
sound horrible Americans being your enemy. While I would say that MAGA is a threat to democracy and my country and I'm not going to hold their hands in sing Kum Ba Yah with them. I don't care who anyone is , I only care about our democracy and country. and you can smooth it out anyway that make you comfortable. but I'm willing to fight and if needed die for this country and it's democracy. and I believe every single American patriot is on my side. You people don't get it , this battle is the most important battle in our history, with more reason and sustenance then any battle we have had in the last 200 years.

BINGO!!
The globalists such as dblack Harpy Eagle g5000 Unkotare Mac1958 will spend their days talking shit about the size and scope of government while they rally behind and refuse to detest the invasion of desperate thirdworlders who require a larger more intrusive government, who have anchor babies who vote for a larger more intrusive government. This is a perpetual cycle manifested and fostered by the globalists doing most of the bitching. The ignorant feel-gooders can’t and won’t get out of their own way.
dblack is not a globalist.

Perhaps part of the problem is that .. as far as I can tell ... trump hasn't articulated a reason for a third term, besides he lost/wasrobbed. If that's correct, there's no room for compromise ... because there's no issue to compromise upon.

Conversely, in 2016 Trump gave a host of reasons for running: healthcare, nato, for wars ..... And the dems did offer a compromise on the border, which Trump initially was not hostile too .... until the RW media savaged him for DACA
Yeah, that's fair.

Look at the posts on this thread. His candidacy is about revenge, payback, retribution. He is the victim, they are the victims, and he's going to do whatever it takes, and break whatever rules necessary, to make people pay.

This isn't about an American presidency. It's about using the power of the presidency.

dblack is not a globalist.
Haha…WTF!!
Tell me globalist, WTF kind of shit do you think a globalist might say?
We have full-blown invasion happening on our southern border, the invaders are poisoning, raping and murdering our daughters, every single community, city and state the invaders inhabit turns to absolute dogshit almost immediately, they turn our public education to dogshit, they turn our healthcare to dogshit…etc etc and you ignorant globalist pukes won’t condemn the great replacement/ the browning of America. WTF is wrong with you? Why do you and dblack hate America, why do you embrace decay and degradation?
Again…YOU are the problem…YOU have created the divide that has you pissing your pants.
IMG_8743.jpeg

Let me try that again.

You, me, the YoursTruly poster, we all want fiscal responsibility.

We are greatly outnumbered by the ones that don't. - and they vote.

Candidates that would push fiscal responsibility, can only get elected in a minimum number of areas.

So.... that's a problem that our representatives can't easily overcome.

Plus, we don't stick together that well anyway.

We can't expect change to come from our reps, until we educate and change the hearts and minds of the populace that is eligible to vote.

Over 100 Republicans (Liz cheney, romney types, now even Johnson, Blunt Mcconnel etc.) actively work against any decent type reforms until they absolutely have no choice (Tax reform). They work arm in arm with DEMS who are now supporting Johnson. It is a big party and we ain't in it. Where were the day 1 cuts? The salaries set to zero? No funding anything w/o Border etc.? where did it all go? 4 months in yet nothing is happening but same old stuff or worse with Ukraine and the border.

Last edited:

Nice try but mostly all wrong. Simply LW talking points spelled out more decently. You seem to be of some intelligence but with a warped CNN MSLSD thought process. You are one of the few that could probably be salvaged with some basic common sense training.//

Last edited:
Yeah, that's fair.

Look at the posts on this thread. His candidacy is about revenge, payback, retribution. He is the victim, they are the victims, and he's going to do whatever it takes, and break whatever rules necessary, to make people pay.

This isn't about an American presidency. It's about using the power of the presidency.
I have some empathy for maga. If one thinks that Trump didn't get a fair shot at proving trade limits don't raise wages and general affluence, or that cutting Nato loose would improve peace, or ... whatever, one has to accept at true Trump's failure to show fraud ... in any court.

And ironically, I might actually have voted for Trump in 16 or even in the coming election ... had he not done Jan 6. But when you hang your hat of imaginary fraud .... there's no place to compromise.

Over 100 Republicans (Liz cheney, romney types, now even Johnson, Blunt Mcconnel etc.) actively work against any decent type reforms until they absolutely have no choice (Tax reform). They work arm in arm with DEMS who are now supporting Johnson. It is a big party and we ain't in it. Where were the day 1 cuts? The salaries set to zero? No funding anything w/o Border etc.? where did it all go? 4 months in yet nothing is happening but same old stuff or worse with Ukraine and the border.

I don't know if I would agree about Cheney - she was Conservative until President Trump made her go insane.

These people need to be primaried out.
They won't be if the constitutes don't vote them out.

If you and I got elected to congress, we would be among the 5% of fiscal conservatives -
we would have no power - no matter how much we wanted it, we wouldn't have the votes.
That's the deal with a Democratic/Republic
The people can vote to make us not great just as often as making us great.

I have some empathy for maga. If one thinks that Trump didn't get a fair shot at proving trade limits don't raise wages and general affluence, or that cutting Nato loose would improve peace, or ... whatever, one has to accept at true Trump's failure to show fraud ... in any court.

And ironically, I might actually have voted for Trump in 16 or even in the coming election ... had he not done Jan 6. But when you hang your hat of imaginary fraud .... there's no place to compromise.

No court took a look -
They were dismissed without a finding of fact.

Nice try but mostly all wrong. Simply LW talking points spelled out more decently. You seem to be of some intelligence but with a warped CNN MSLSD thought process. You are one of the few that could probably be salvaged with some basic common sense training.//

Oh
You are a glass half full person!

I have some empathy for maga.
I do too. I have several general agreements with them, and I believe they love their country.

What I have to oppose, even with those agreements, is this group pathology that is so mal-informed, so ignorant, so full of blind rage, and so dangerous. This has never been about politics for me. It's about who we are as a country. Sometimes I think these people WANT to screw this up and hand this over to the hardcore Left.

I still want to believe we're better than this, but I do have plenty of doubts now.

Last edited:
It's a foundational part of their ecosystem right now. That's the conditioning: Don't talk, don't think, don't wonder, don't ask questions, just fight.
Very few can perceive politics from an observation point of view these days. Personal attack is in fashion. Most just mindlessly take stands on things that are unimportant or even worse, don't affect them personally at all. A complete loss of critical thought. That's the problem we refuse to see even though it's been staring us right in the face for a long time..

I do too. I have several general agreements with them, and I believe they love their country.

What I have to oppose, even with those agreements, is this group pathology that is so mal-informed, so ignorant, so full of blind rage, and so dangerous. This has never been about politics for me. It's about who we are as a country. Sometimes I think these people WANT to screw this up and hand this over to the hardcore Left.

I still want to believe we're better than this, but I do have plenty of doubts now.
And yet you support the far Left.

Forum List

Back