POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters
Well, it's all clearly the other side's fault. Always is, always has been.

That's how you make things better. Just vote for my side, and all is great in the world.

”WE” didnt steal 30million votes and lock up, persecute normal people. You did that. You need to pay for your crimes, and abusing your stolen powers. You’ve been exposed by what you did to keep Trump ”us” out of your deep state-MSM corruption party.

And there it is. This is what it's all about. A dictatorship would be fine if we can get "revenge".

They've been told that they have been so victimized by other Americans that revenge is all that matters. Even at the cost of literally dismantling America.

They've been conditioned to blame all their frustrations, their discomforts, their failures on an American political party. And worse, they've self-isolated into an ecosystem that does nothing but support and amplify that belief.

don’t do the Crimes if you cant handle the punishments.

He's not a globalist. :laugh: That's the most hilarious thing I've heard all day.
Haha…WTF!!
Tell me globalist, WTF kind of shit do you think a globalist might say?
We have full-blown invasion happening on our southern border, the invaders are poisoning, raping and murdering our daughters, every single community, city and state the invaders inhabit turns to absolute dogshit almost immediately, they turn our public education to dogshit, they turn our healthcare to dogshit…etc etc and you ignorant globalist pukes won’t condemn the great replacement/ the browning of America. WTF is wrong with you? Why do you and dblack hate America, why do you embrace decay and degradation?
Again…YOU are the problem…YOU have created the divide that has you pissing your pants.
IMG_8743.jpeg

I’ll chime in if you don’t mind.

What you have seen in the last debt ceiling and funding bills is sort of what MAC is talking about is it not? Actual republicans and Actual democrats funding the government and defending national priorities. The Chip Roy’s and Bernie Sanders type of folks (the squad for example) are voices in the wilderness. They have little real power but they have a big megaphone.

If either of these self-marginalized groups costs their standard bearer nominees the election...so be it. My point is that we’re seeing a return to some normalcy already. If the Actual Republicans were smart, they’d put MTG in as speaker and let her flame out. Sooner or later you have to govern. She has zero idea what that means and less idea how to actually do it. That would tame the beast. Then they could offer up a sane nominee who will prosecute a right/center agenda with a left/center POTUS, we get some decent governance and some folks who at least can agree on why they are there in the first place.

no cuts. $34T accumulated debt. SHUP about partisan spending approval. ~ $30T since Obiden 1.0 normalized the $1T ++++ overspending.

Last edited:
Well, it's all clearly the other side's fault. Always is, always has been.

That's how you make things better. Just vote for my side, and all is great in the world.
Nonsense

Tweeners know that sticking their head in the sand will magically produce a knight in shinning armor who will satisfy all our needs

Look at this loon all prim and proper now AFTER decades of crimes and woke BS harming our country and most of all harming our children. Black hs grads cant do 6th grade level you bag of crap!!!!
My democratic school district are some of the best in the country and we're a minority majority city. The high-school my daughter graduated from is one of the best in the country and serves mostly black and brown students.

Anybody fool enough to still believe the grift.

Let me try that again.

You, me, the YoursTruly poster, we all want fiscal responsibility.

We are greatly outnumbered by the ones that don't. - and they vote.

Candidates that would push fiscal responsibility, can only get elected in a minimum number of areas.

So.... that's a problem that our representatives can't easily overcome.

Plus, we don't stick together that well anyway.

We can't expect change to come from our reps, until we educate and change the hearts and minds of the populace that is eligible to vote.

That's really none of your business, traitor.
To whatever extent the Trumpsters here represent the base -- and I think it's not far off -- it appears that they're willing to literally put America at risk for the opportunity to punish it for the awful and horrific things they've been convinced have been done to them.

This kind of blind rage is not organic. This is the result of decades of manipulation, beginning with Limbaugh. But it continues in their isolated and insulated world, 24/7/365.

They can't bring themselves to admit that Americans from across the political spectrum -- including their own party -- stand against this disaster. And those Republicans also know that this country can't begin to heal unless and until this group pathology is marginalized.

And there it is. This is what it's all about. A dictatorship would be fine if we can get "revenge".

They've been told that they have been so victimized by other Americans that revenge is all that matters. Even at the cost of literally dismantling America.

They've been conditioned to blame all their frustrations, their discomforts, their failures on an American political party. And worse, they've self-isolated into an ecosystem that does nothing but support and amplify that belief.
well said

To whatever extent the Trumpsters here represent the base -- and I think it's not far off -- it appears that they're willing to literally put America at risk for the opportunity to punish it for the awful and horrific things they've been convinced have been done to them.

This kind of blind rage is not organic. This is the result of decades of manipulation, beginning with Limbaugh. But it continues in their isolated and insulated world, 24/7/365.

They can't bring themselves to admit that Americans from across the political spectrum -- including their own party -- stand against this disaster. And those Republicans also know that this country can't begin to heal unless and until this group pathology is marginalized.
You mean real Americans exterminated, amiright Himmler?

Forum List

Back