Republicans delivering articles of impeachment

The well-known background music in the footage accurately depicts the seriousness of the Republicans during this moment...

Am I right? Do you believe they are serious in this endeavor? Why/why not?

They knew they didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of their impeachment working. This was just to get their picture on fox and to stir up the crazies.

This impeachment is no different than the two partisan impeachments the Democrats gave us. Many people on and off this board told you this would happen that impeachment which was supposed to be used only in the most serious of circumstances would become just another pointless partisan dog and pony show. Both parties engage in partisan stupidity for short term gain without ever considering the long term consequences you reap what you sow so enjoy.

They knew they didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of their impeachment working. This was just to get their picture on fox and to stir up the crazies.
It's all show & go with the D.istrict of C.orruption crowd. Senator Cruising Cruz threw a senile attack about not a single statist left senator arrived to bolster the MyDorkus impeachment/endorsement preceding. It was a decent senile attack that I'd rate at a 6.5-7 but he certainly could have put a LOT more into it & entertained the viewing audience with a Warp 10 Full Senile Attack. The vid is cute, the music really helped bring the 3 Stooge atmosphere to that double timing across the floor!

This impeachment is no different than the two partisan impeachments the Democrats gave us. Many people on and off this board told you this would happen that impeachment which was supposed to be used only in the most serious of circumstances would become just another pointless partisan dog and pony show. Both parties engage in partisan stupidity for short term gain without ever considering the long term consequences you reap what you sow so enjoy.

At least a couple of the impeachment charges for Rump easily met the Felonious rules of impeachment. Rump influenced the Senate and they allow his criminal ass to keep doing felonious behavior.

It's all show & go with the D.istrict of C.orruption crowd. Senator Cruising Cruz threw a senile attack about not a single statist left senator arrived to bolster the MyDorkus impeachment/endorsement preceding. It was a decent senile attack that I'd rate at a 6.5-7 but he certainly could have put a LOT more into it & entertained the viewing audience with a Warp 10 Full Senile Attack. The vid is cute, the music really helped bring the 3 Stooge atmosphere to that double timing across the floor!

Where is a huge fast falling safe when you need it.

At least a couple of the impeachment charges for Rump easily met the Felonious rules of impeachment. Rump influenced the Senate and they allow his criminal ass to keep doing felonious behavior.
No they didn't you feel free to believe whatever partisan idiocy gets you through the day life is to short to waste on response like this.

No they didn't you feel free to believe whatever partisan idiocy gets you through the day life is to short to waste on response like this.

Well, cupcake, it's catching up to him fast. I don't believe that he will spend much prison time. I also believe that he's going to go back to 5th Ave where he will be selling pencils and lemonade.

Hahaha.

Which country did the secretary try to shakedown for a political favor by demanding the announcement of a phony investigate into his rival?. How many times did the secretary try to overturn an election he obviously lost?

The well-known background music in the footage accurately depicts the seriousness of the Republicans during this moment...

Am I right? Do you believe they are serious in this endeavor? Why/why not?

The good news for Democrats is that with a majority in the Senate there was never any chance of an impeachment being successful! The bad news for the Democrats is that the impeachment won't be successful which means a totally incompetent man is still there totally screwing up our borders! Why you on the left see this as a "win" escapes me! You do realize it's just a matter of time before some of the millions of unvetted illegals that Alexandro has let pour into the country do something really bad...right? If that happens before the election then you can just kiss 2024 goodbye! It will be a GOP landslide akin to Reagan. (And before all of you accuse me of "hoping" something bad will happen? I'm praying that it doesn't. It could be me who's harmed. It could be any of us. That's what happens when you play Russian Roulette with our national security!)

Forum List

Back