The Mueller Report - released -5- years ago: 4-19-2019

One of the biggest frauds ever.

Mueller testifying before Congress was hysterical.

He is as stupid as Biden.

Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Which Democrat appointed the person who appointed Mueller?

Your perceptions of "libtard" are irrelevant.
Muller was appointed by a republican did those duties and then Dems wanted an investigation and thought they had a slam dunk emotionalist. Instead they had a law following thinker and you all lost it, abandoned reality and began the word definition changing process you still currently employ

It isn't opinion. They were actually convicted based on finding from the Mueller report. That is fact
Quote the Mueller report. This thread is about the Mueller report. I have given the you the links. I have quoted the Mueller report. You and everyone else refuse to quote the Mueller report. Names you claim the Mueller report shows committed crime, can not even be found in the Mueller report.

It is clear to see, the Mueller report proves that the Democrats only have 2nd hand propaganda to make false claims with.

Quote the Mueller report. This thread is about the Mueller report. I have given the you the links. I have quoted the Mueller report. You and everyone else refuse to quote the Mueller report. Names you claim the Mueller report shows committed crime, can not even be found in the Mueller report.

It is clear to see, the Mueller report proves that the Democrats only have 2nd hand propaganda to make false claims with.
I don't need to quote the Mueller report to substantiate my claim...

Post 26

Several people were charged based upon the findings of the report.

My claim stands true, several people were charged based on the findings in the Mueller report.

Muller was appointed by a republican did those duties and then Dems wanted an investigation and thought they had a slam dunk emotionalist. Instead they had a law following thinker and you all lost it, abandoned reality and began the word definition changing process you still currently employ
Not sure what all that means but it was still a Republican investigation.

Mueller was appointed by a republican who was nominated by Trump when Republicans had control of the Senate, the house and the executive yet somehow it was a democrat investigation?

I'm not buying what you are trying to sell.

Not sure what all that means but it was still a Republican investigation.

Mueller was appointed by a republican who was nominated by Trump when Republicans had control of the Senate, the house and the executive yet somehow it was a democrat investigation?

I'm not buying what you are trying to sell.
So republicans agreed and voted and initiated the Mueller investigation into Trump
That’s what you are trying to say?

So republicans agreed and voted and initiated the Mueller investigation into Trump
That’s what you are trying to say?
What I am trying to say is what I clearly laid out above...

Just out of curiosity, do you think the Benghazi investigations were democrat too?

What I am trying to say is what I clearly laid out above...

Just out of curiosity, do you think the Benghazi investigations were democrat too?
You have massaged the parameters
Was it Republicans who controlled making Mueller the one who conducted the hearing into Trump?
Not asking about how or whom appointed him to his regular position years earlier

Last edited:
If you recall, the report:
-Proved Trump committed 10 counts of felony obstruction.
-Stated the only reason Mueller did not seek indictments is he could not indict a sitting President.

If you further recall:
-Mueller was very clear that a President -can- be indicted once out of office.

Trump left office 39 months ago.
No grand jury, no indictments.
As desperate as the lunatic left is to convict Trump of something, you think they’d be all over this.
So.... why hasn't he been prosecuted for these slam-dunk cases of obstruction?
um when and where did it say he could be indicted or that he recommended indicting trump on ten counts of obstruction?

You have massaged the parameters
Was it Republicans who controlled making Mueller the one who conducted the hearing into Trump?
Not asking about how or whom appointed him to the position years earlier
Yes. It was Republicans in control.

You didn't answer my question. Do you the Benghazi investigations were democrat ones?

I don't need to quote the Mueller report to substantiate my claim...

Post 26

Several people were charged based upon the findings of the report.

My claim stands true, several people were charged based on the findings in the Mueller report.
You rated your a puote from your link, that I posted as, fake news.

You refuse to quote from the Mueller report.

You post names of people not even mentioned in mueller report.

The crimes are not in the mueller report.

I quoted the mueller report that stated they found no crime.

Even today, Trump is not charged with a crime in the mueller report, because they found no crime.

You rated your a puote from your link, that I posted as, fake news.

You refuse to quote from the Mueller report.

You post names of people not even mentioned in mueller report.

The crimes are not in the mueller report.

I quoted the mueller report that stated they found no crime.

Even today, Trump is not charged with a crime in the mueller report, because they found no crime.
Yet my claim stands true.

I never mentioned Trump committed a crime.

Are you obsessed with him or something.

How did you do that without using the mueller report?
I never used the Mueller report.

The people who convicted multiple people based on the findings of the Mueller report used the Mueller report....just like I claimed.

Forum List

Back