The Mueller Report - released -5- years ago: 4-19-2019

Let’s get a hand raising update

How many still feel that the Mueller report does describe and conclude that Trump colluded with the Russians?

I'm not sure what 9-11 has to do with anything. Is that the report you are confusing for the Mueller report?
Please clarify.
You brought up Benghazi, which happened on the anniversary of 9/11. I responded to your post. That should clarify your confusion.
1713978465711.png

Let’s get a hand raising update

How many still feel that the Mueller report does describe and conclude that Trump colluded with the Russians?
The report, itself, did not find any collusion with Russia, as the conclusion states nothing remotely connecting Russia and Trump.
IV. CONCLUSION

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct. The evidence we obtained about thePresident’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

You brought up Benghazi, which happened on the anniversary of 9/11. I responded to your post. That should clarify your confusion.
View attachment 937079
I didn't realize you would take my brief comment and make it the new thread topic.

I am not really here to discuss Benghazi as it was over ten years ago and investigated multiple times. Those investigations came up short. What else needs to be said about it?

Did you have more input on the actual thread topic and why you erroneously claimed no crimes were found to be committed by Mueller?

I didn't realize you would take my brief comment and make it the new thread topic.

I am not really here to discuss Benghazi as it was over ten years ago and investigated multiple times. Those investigations came up short. What else needs to be said about it?

Did you have more input on the actual thread topic and why you erroneously claimed no crimes were found to be committed by Mueller?
Read the thread and not one post, I have quoted the muellor report with links multiple times. The report states they did not find a crime.

triggered
pretty fun though, you labeling your link and a quote from your link as fake news, when I use your source
that did trigger me, I cant believe you are that stupid

Read the thread and not one post, I have quoted the muellor report with links multiple times. The report states they did not find a crime.
They did find crimes. Like I stated, most effective Republican investigation in decades.

Why it matters: Stone is the seventh person to be convicted and sentenced for crimes unearthed by former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. His case has been at the heart of ongoing tensions between President Trump and his Justice Department.

They did find crimes. Like I stated, most effective Republican investigation in decades.

Why it matters: Stone is the seventh person to be convicted and sentenced for crimes unearthed by former special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. His case has been at the heart of ongoing tensions between President Trump and his Justice Department.

quote the report, I did, the report contradicts all the opinion written in regards to the report

Not a Republican created nor run investigation. The conclusions did not match you hopes and wishes and it’s been libtard rant ever since

Where to start with your post, I will start at random in the middle, and wait for a response.
I guess the first thing to point out is that you are a hypocrite. Richard Pinedo is not mentioned once in the Mueller report. After you admonished me for being off topic, when I was replying to your post which must of been off topic by your words, why would you continue to be off topic?

Seriously, Pinedo is not mentioned once in the Mueller report which makes your post off topic. Why? Why be a hypocrite?

quote the report, I did, the report contradicts all the opinion written in regards to the report
The link I provided is not opinion, it's fact. Those people were actually convicted as a result of the Mueller investigation.

Why would those convictions be in the Mueller report? It was an investigation, not a courtroom.

The report laid out the facts and subsequently those facts lead to charges which ultimately lead the to multiple convictions in court based on the findings of the Mueller report.

Did you think Mueller was their as a prosecutor?

Not a Republican created nor run investigation. The conclusions did not match you hopes and wishes and it’s been libtard rant ever since
Which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Which Democrat appointed the person who appointed Mueller?

Your perceptions of "libtard" are irrelevant.

Where to start with your post, I will start at random in the middle, and wait for a response.

I guess the first thing to point out is that you are a hypocrite. Richard Pinedo is not mentioned once in the Mueller report. After you admonished me for being off topic, yet replying to your post which must of been off topic by your words, why would you continue to be off topic?

Seriously, Pinedo is not mentioned once in the Mueller report which makes your post off topic. Why? Why be a hypocrite?
Pinedo was convicted based on info gathered by the Mueller report along with several others.

The thread topic is the Mueller report.

The link I provided is not opinion, it's fact. Those people were actually convicted as a result of the Mueller investigation.

Why would those convictions be in the Mueller report? It was an investigation, not a courtroom.

The report laid out the facts and subsequently those facts lead to charges which ultimately lead the to multiple convictions in court based on the findings of the Mueller report.

Did you think Mueller was their as a prosecutor?
Again, quote the Mueller report, dont give us opinion from political hacks.

We are discussing the Mueller report so quote from the Mueller report.
Those people were actually convicted as a result of the Mueller investigation.
If Pinedo was convicted because of the Mueller report go ahead and quote the report where it states his crime
I will even give you the links. Links because the report is two volumes.

Again, quote the Mueller report, dont give us opinion from political hacks.

It isn't opinion. They were actually convicted based on finding from the Mueller report. That is fact

We are discussing the Mueller report so quote from the Mueller report.

Well, I guess I have to agree with you on that one. The Mueller report did not list the convictions that resulted from the Mueller report.

If Pinedo was convicted because of the Mueller report go ahead and quote the report where it states his crime
I will even give you the links. Links because the report is two volumes.

Do you know the the Mueller report was an investigation, not a prosecution?

Forum List

Back