Zone1 How Did I Know That They Were Black?

IM2 yep, white people can commit evil to. But there aren’t roving gangs of white people assaulting black people like we see black people doing every day.

There is a reason black people live in “high crime areas” and it’s not because white people are going to the ghetto to rob, rape and murder.

And yet white people are supposed to be the racist ones. 🙄
White people are just scapegoats. The black people with the highest standards of living anywhere in the world live in white countries. Yet, black people blame white people for all their problems…..

Some people keep blaming the horrific amount of violent crime committed by certain folks on their lack of fathers, poor schools, and mean cops.

Other people feel that those violent criminals were just born evil.

There is no solution to this situation.

People living in this country could become one of their victims when you least expect it.

Another racist thread that backfired!!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: IM2
Some people keep blaming the horrific amount of violent crime committed by certain folks on their lack of fathers, poor schools, and mean cops.

Other people feel that those violent criminals were just born evil.

There is no solution to this situation.

People living in this country could become one of their victims when you least expect it.
Whites lead the nation in crime every year. People living in this country are susceptible to being victimized by whites in 28 out of 30 types of crimes listed by the the FBI.

"How did I know they were Black?"

Well... When was the last time you saw a headline about crime and said to yourself, "That had to have some White motherfuckers!"?

When was the last time you read a headline about a crime and thought the crime was committed by anyone who wasn't Black or Hispanic or Asian?

Year after year, the FBI has reliably reported that Blacks' commission of violent crimes is vastly out of proportion to their portion of the population. In recent years, Leftist mayors and DA's are refusing to report their data, or misrepresent it because they know that it paints a negative - albeit true - picture of Blacks in our society.

Every indication is that the greatest reason for the racial disparity in crime (and poverty, and substance abuse, and education failure, etc.) is bastardy...Black males being raised in homes with no permanent father or father figure. Indeed, the same phenomenon appears in families of every other demographic, although not to the same extent as Blacks. When Black families were strong, before the Democrats created their Great Society, there was no difference in criminality between Blacks and Caucasian Americans.

The supreme irony is that as racial discrimination has fallen dramatically, thus paving the way for masses of Blacks to be welcomed into the middle class, the scourge of bastardy - having nothing to do with discrimination or "white" people - has replaced discrimination as the cause of Black poverty and all that comes with it.

Yet we have countless Black "leaders" who cling to the myth that discrimination is still the reason for all their troubles, because if it's not discrimination then the only other possible culprit is Black behavior.

And there you have it.

Year after year, the FBI has reliably reported that Blacks' commission of violent crimes is vastly out of proportion to their portion of the population. In recent years, Leftist mayors and DA's are refusing to report their data, or misrepresent it because they know that it paints a negative - albeit true - picture of Blacks in our society.

Every indication is that the greatest reason for the racial disparity in crime (and poverty, and substance abuse, and education failure, etc.) is bastardy...Black males being raised in homes with no permanent father or father figure. Indeed, the same phenomenon appears in families of every other demographic, although not to the same extent as Blacks. When Black families were strong, before the Democrats created their Great Society, there was no difference in criminality between Blacks and Caucasian Americans.

The supreme irony is that as racial discrimination has fallen dramatically, thus paving the way for masses of Blacks to be welcomed into the middle class, the scourge of bastardy - having nothing to do with discrimination or "white" people - has replaced discrimination as the cause of Black poverty and all that comes with it.

Yet we have countless Black "leaders" who cling to the myth that discrimination is still the reason for all their troubles, because if it's not discrimination then the only other possible culprit is Black behavior.

And there you have it.
Every year the FBI reports that whites commit nearly 3 times the amount of crimes as blacks. The Great Socety has nothing to do with anything. The population proportion argument is a racist excuse because if the populations were the same, there would be many things that no longer exist for blacks that whites have right right now. And with what whites have right now, they commit nearly 3 times the number of crimes as blacks and annually lead in 27 or 28 of the categories of crime listed by the FBI.

Racial discrimination has bot fallen dramatically,. It is done differenty. You are a racist, yet you don't think you are because you aren't using slurs. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and whites who are racists certainly are not qualified to question this conclusion.

And there you have it.

Every year the FBI reports that whites commit nearly 3 times the amount of crimes as blacks. The Great Socety has nothing to do with anything. The population proportion argument is a racist excuse because if the populations were the same, there would be many things that no longer exist for blacks that whites have right right now. And with what whites have right now, they commit nearly 3 times the number of crimes as blacks and annually lead in 27 or 28 of the categories of crime listed by the FBI.

Racial discrimination has bot fallen dramatically,. It is done differenty. You are a racist, yet you don't think you are because you aren't using slurs. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That's a fact and whites who are racists certainly are not qualified to question this conclusion.

And there you have it.
There are nearly six times as many whites as blacks so it would stand to reason that in raw numbers, whites would commit more crimes.

The only shocking part is they actually said it on the news. I know that this is two weeks old but this story just popped up on YouTube today on a different channel (that I didn't remember the name of) and without even showing pictures of the teens my mind went I could bet somebody a million dollars that they're black.

And now my mind is going I could also bet somebody a million dollars that they don't have a father, stepfather, or father figure in their lives. At least a stable one anyways.
You know how I do believe that I know all of this? Because it's always the same old story and although I'm not denying the fact that white people could do exactly the same thing, if I ever do hear about it happening (which I don't think that I do) it's a rarity.

13 bright.jpg

13 blood - Copy.jpg

13%.jpg

OP...statistics are on your side with th 13/60 clan.

clan 13.jpg

That number means nothing. 2 percent of the population commit crimes. Out of that 2 percent, 1.09 percent are white and 0.6 percent are black. So the majority of criminals are white, period. Yoy don't get to excuse crime because there are more of you, nor do you get to create a hypothetcal for an excuse either. Because if blacks had the same population as whites. there are some things that would end for blacks that whites currently have.

That number means nothing. 2 percent of the population commit crimes. Out of that 2 percent, 1.09 percent are white and 0.6 percent are black. So the majority of criminals are white, period. Yoy don't get to excuse crime because there are more of you, nor do you get to create a hypothetcal for an excuse either. Because if blacks had the same population as whites. there are some things that would end for blacks that whites currently have.
Same old bullshit. You never change.

Forum List

Back