The Red Wave is Coming

Let's face it, everyone is tired of deep state communism, including the French... and that's where it birthed.

Don't bet on it. Americans are too stupid to think outside their binary political sphere.
A third party vote is a thrown away vote until there are enough third party voters to make it viable. There will be no third party until enough people are willing to throw away there vote for at least a few election cycles.

Any medical/biology textbook can give you the specifics. Funny thing, we never even considered having to friggin' PARSE that description in all of human history before the last couple of decades. Maybe THAT should tell you something. But of course, it won't.
But we do parse definitions like that. That is the reason she would not offer an off the cuff definition without considering the ramification of the wording. If she would have offered a simple definition, the way you or I would in a private conversation, legal minds would have immediately began parsing her words and some minute flaw would have been found. A SC justice can't just spout their first unresearched thoughts.

Let's face it, everyone is tired of deep state communism, including the French... and that's where it birthed.
Communism was practiced on the Mayflower, according to Rothbard's Conceived in Liberty.

What we know now is that 50 Progs Senators and 3 RINO senators have no issue with Pedophile relationships.

What we know now is that 50 Progs Senators and 3 RINO senators have no issue with Pedophile relationships.
It's too bad that weeding the garden takes so much time.

Communism was practiced on the Mayflower, according to Rothbard's Conceived in Liberty.

Anyone can write a book and say anything in it. Rothbard did 'attempt' to show America's founding as a fight between liberty and power. Still, he focused mostly on state power, which proved him out to desire a single state and that the fight was between liberty and a single state power that he supported in a political amalgamation of the two.

Bruce Jenner is not a woman and I ask myself if his stepdaughters are either but that is a different topic…

Hillary Clinton is a woman…

You and I are not a woman…
You me and Bruce Jenner. Your definition of woman is a bit less specific than what they were expecting from our new S.C justice.

You me and Bruce Jenner. Your definition of woman is a bit less specific than what they were expecting from our new S.C justice.
What the Justice should have said is “ I have a vagina like you but if you are asking me if Mitch McConnell or Ted Cruz can be classified as a woman, well no but they are twats! “…

What the Justice should have said is “ I have a vagina like you but if you are asking me if Mitch McConnell or Ted Cruz can be classified as a woman, well no but they are twats! “…
And I would have agreed with her, but that wasn't the specific legal definition they were asking for.

And I would have agreed with her, but that wasn't the specific legal definition they were asking for.
Well the thing is Bruce Jenner and transgender Americans want to be classified as a man or woman after they have had the change but in my personal opinion after the change they are still a man or a woman as they were born as.

Now do flukes happen?

What do I mean by flukes?

Where a human is born with both sexual organs and yes it does happen and I have known one and in those cases I would agree you can not use a standard definition in any case involving them…

Still you are not a woman, I am not a woman, Bruce Jenner is not either but it is confirmed many times Cruz is a twat with no balls!

Well the thing is Bruce Jenner and transgender Americans want to be classified as a man or woman after they have had the change but in my personal opinion after the change they are still a man or a woman as they were born as.

Now do flukes happen?

What do I mean by flukes?

Where a human is born with both sexual organs and yes it does happen and I have known one and in those cases I would agree you can not use a standard definition in any case involving them…

Still you are not a woman, I am not a woman, Bruce Jenner is not either but it is confirmed many times Cruz is a twat with no balls!
Not true. Cruz has had a mouth full of balls since he started supporting trump

Not true. Cruz has had a mouth full of balls since he started supporting trump
Hmmm, well… Hmmm…

Anyhoo, let be clear the definition of a woman is usually clear unless you are dealing with someone that was born with both sexual organs and then the question would be what do they consider themselves as?

FQAOKS-XsAAFcbY.jpg

Even MSM are gearing up towards stabbing the ultra moron... ()biden .

Hmmm, well… Hmmm…

Anyhoo, let be clear the definition of a woman is usually clear unless you are dealing with someone that was born with both sexual organs and then the question would be what do they consider themselves as?
Ok. What is that clear definition?

Forum List

Back