Tired of WINNING yet, and people who believe having Faith in Trump is some sort of sign from above.

Hmmm.....

Trump was elected Prez in 2016. Did the swamp get drained? Hell NO!
Was the debt ceiling raised repeatedly? Hell Yes!
Was the border fence completed ? Hell NO!
Was Christopher Wray made head of the FBI ? Yep!
Who was Jeff sessions?
Who did he put on the supreme Court?
Only a delusional cult fool still believes Trump is some kind of Constitutional savior.

BUSINESS AS USUAL. HE WILL WIN IN NOVEMBER BECAUSE THEY WANT HIM TO. NOT BECAUSE HE'S SO GOOD FOR AMERICA.

You stupid Trump AssClowns are so far up Trumps Rump you see the back of his teeth.
Who wants him to win that has that kind of power?

Who wants him to win that has that kind of power?

The same ones who eliminated JFK when he created the Warren Commission to investigate corruption and communist sympathizers in his day. If you still believe the sitting president actually calls the shots you are sadly lost.
He's similar to the modern King / Queen of England. A figurehead, but not the one who rules.

The same ones who eliminated JFK when he created the Warren Commission to investigate corruption and communist sympathizers in his day. If you still believe the sitting president actually calls the shots you are sadly lost.
He's similar to the modern King / Queen of England. A figurehead, but not the one who rules.
Those people do not want Trump.

Really?

Joe Biden, President of the United States of America is sitting where Criminal Defendant Donald Trumps wants so badly to be sitting -- The Oval Office
and Trump was a terrible president, who The People kicked put of office n 2020. He is bumbling idiot, a criminal, and a pervert (proven in a court of law) of the highest order.

The people say Trump was a good president. People do not listen to you.
ON -- Locked in a tight race for the presidency, Donald Trump prevails in trust to handle most issues in a new ABC News/Ipsos poll, yet President Joe Biden scores competitively on key personal attributes -- leaving wide open the question of who'll prevail come Election Day, now six months away.

Excluding people who say they wouldn't vote, Trump has 46% support, Biden 44%, in this national survey of more than 2,200 adults. (Nearly all the rest say they'd pick someone else.) Among registered voters, it's Biden 46%, Trump 45%. Among likely voters, it's Biden 49%, Trump 45%, again not a significant difference.

ON -- Locked in a tight race for the presidency, Donald Trump prevails in trust to handle most issues in a new ABC News/Ipsos poll, yet President Joe Biden scores competitively on key personal attributes -- leaving wide open the question of who'll prevail come Election Day, now six months away.

Excluding people who say they wouldn't vote, Trump has 46% support, Biden 44%, in this national survey of more than 2,200 adults. (Nearly all the rest say they'd pick someone else.) Among registered voters, it's Biden 46%, Trump 45%. Among likely voters, it's Biden 49%, Trump 45%, again not a significant difference.

Two very biased sources and an idiot posting them. A triple play of tripe and lies.

Blame: It's stock manipulation, it's the Deep State, it's Liberals and the list goes on, and on, and on. What is lacking is a clear headed view of things. We see it show up on Truth Social, and we see it get smacked right down. This is conspiracy theories run wild. The cult of personality cannot be denied if one reads what Trump's supporters are actually saying in this article. It's baffling.

And I actually feel bad for these people, like I do for the people who fell for and continues to fall for Ponzi schemes and other cons.

“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.”

Jerry Dean McLain first bet on former president Donald Trump’s Truth Social two years ago, buying into the Trump company’s planned merger partner, Digital World Acquisition, at $90 a share. Over time, as the price changed, he kept buying, amassing hundreds of shares for $25,000 — pretty much his “whole nest egg,” he said.

That nest egg has lost about half its value in the past two weeks as Trump Media & Technology Group’s share price dropped from $66 after its public debut last month to $32 on Friday. But McLain, 71, who owns a tree-removal service outside Oklahoma City, said he’s not worried. If anything, he wants to buy more.

“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.”

McLain, the tree service owner in Oklahoma, said he believes the stock could “go to $1,000 a share, easy,” once the media stops writing so negatively about it and the company works through its growing pains. The company’s leaders, he said, are being “too silent right now” amid questions about the falling share price, but he suspects it’s because they’re working on something amazing and new.

McLain is an amateur trader — he invested only once before and “lost [his] butt” — and said he hasn’t talked to his family about his investment, saying, “You know how that is.” But he believes the Trump Media deal is a sign he is “supposed to invest,” he said.

“This isn’t just another stock to me. … I feel like it was God Almighty that put it in my lap,” he said. “I’ve just got to hold on and let them do their job. If you go on emotion, you’ll get out of this thing the first time it goes down.”
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.” - crazed Magadonian

Biden is addled???? Does Biden think he's running against Nicki Haley, or Obama???? Does he think George Washington captured the airports?
Yes, xiden is so addled his handlers won't let him speak to anyone for more than a few minutes.

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back