Tired of WINNING yet, and people who believe having Faith in Trump is some sort of sign from above.

And? Trump is on the stump sounding like mush mouth and you constantly try comparing him to Biden. You will see, just like everybody else when Captain Queeg makes hs acceptance speech this summer. After Capt. Queeg and Presdent Biden give their speeches, it will be clear to every sane American who is the best man for the job.

This is what I don't understand about Trump hating Liberals. Why do you go on Truth Social? Whatever other social media sites he has? Watch his Rally's? It makes no sense. That would be like me, who hates Hillary, to follow her on social media sites or listen to her sickening disturbing speeches. It makes no sense if I did that. Why do you?
You nailed it. :thankusmile: You schooled the op.

Biden is an illegitimate president. He is addled, a criminal, and a pervert of the highest order. He would not make a pimple on Trump's ass. Right Dante?
trump orange hair thingie.png

The only win that matters to America is Trump winning in November. If your Regime (assuming you are an American) stays in power, the people are screwed.

Hmmm.....

Trump was elected Prez in 2016. Did the swamp get drained? Hell NO!
Was the debt ceiling raised repeatedly? Hell Yes!
Was the border fence completed ? Hell NO!
Was Christopher Wray made head of the FBI ? Yep!
Who was Jeff sessions?
Who did he put on the supreme Court?
Only a delusional cult fool still believes Trump is some kind of Constitutional savior.

BUSINESS AS USUAL. HE WILL WIN IN NOVEMBER BECAUSE THEY WANT HIM TO. NOT BECAUSE HE'S SO GOOD FOR AMERICA.

You stupid Trump AssClowns are so far up Trumps Rump you see the back of his teeth.
Biden / democrat cult morons are as bad or worse

Last edited:

Forum List

Back