Top Banks Posting Signifigant Losses

The news of bank troubles in Philly have disappeared.....Everything must be fine. :dunno:

Republic First seizure signals more bank failures to come, expert warns​

"The cause is twofold: higher-cost deposits exceeding the yield on low-yield treasury securities and similar investments held by banks, and the deteriorating commercial real estate market and commercial real estate loans," said Lynyak, who specializes in bank receiverships and failures.

It says Chase earned $50 billion in profits...........................so they take a little loss on some of the loans. That's business.

Which are partly attributed to delinquency from credit card holders. Yes the State through its media collaborators, would have you believe the economy is doing great. Well the big banks disagree...

Despite the unrecoverable debts, JPMorgan Chase earned $49.6 billion in profit last year, while Bank of America earned $24.9 billion.

I think they will both be ok. Did you even read your own link?

Credit card delinquency rates are pretty low compared to the past...

1714649246885.png

It says Chase earned $50 billion in profits...........................so they take a little loss on some of the loans. That's business.
But the banks losses aren't the "real" story here.

Despite the unrecoverable debts, JPMorgan Chase earned $49.6 billion in profit last year, while Bank of America earned $24.9 billion.

I think they will both be ok. Did you even read your own link?
Yep. And between the lines. Defaults are on a steady, sharp increase.

Still waiting for that imminent economic crash you people have been talking about for years…
You're living it. Instead of a high speed crash into a telephone pole; it's a slow, steady run through a car crusher...

34 Trillion and climbing fast.

We don't talk about that either.

Another pandemic and we'd be so hosed.

Still waiting for that imminent economic crash you people have been talking about for years…

For many, it arrived in hardly being able to afford groceries.

But I get that they don't matter to you.

You're living it. Instead of a high speed crash into a telephone pole; it's a slow, steady run through a car crusher...
It must be convenient to be able to simply move the goalposts every time your predictions dont come true

I’ve been to Walmart

Nobody there is being deprived of a single meal

Nice try.

Prices are up 20 to 25%. You like that ?

You probably work at Wal Mart.

Very few people could make such a stupid comment.

Nice try.

Prices are up 20 to 25%. You like that ?

You probably work at Wal Mart.

Very few people could make such a stupid comment.
Of course I don’t like paying more for groceries.

But if you’re saying people “can’t afford” groceries, you’re being melodramatic

Forum List

Back