Trump to attend wake for fallen NYPD officer while Biden heads to NYC for glitzy, star-studded fundraiser

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
“President Trump is moved by the invitation to join NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller’s family and colleagues as they deal with his senseless and tragic death,” Trump spokeswoman, Karoline Leavitt, said in response to an invitation to the wake on Thursday.
Biden on the other hand will be attending a fundraiser on Thursday with Bill Clinton and Obama that is expected to raise around $25 million.
Trump to attend wake for fallen NYPD officer while Biden heads to NYC for glitzy, star-studded fundraiser
25 million?
Did anyone tell him Trump made billions this week?
Lol.

Yes, McGrifty never loses a chance to seem like he cares...when he doesn't.
Sorry, won't win him any points. Hey orangy, memba when he went to the CIA Memorial Wall right after he was inaugurated?

Wonder if he'll speak about his crowd size at this officer's wake?
He doesn't need anymore points. Just needs to not let dems steal elections anymore.

Biden set for star-studded Radio City fundraiser with Bill Clinton and Barack Obama​

It's just obscene.....A 500K a pop gala filled with leftist elites that don't give two shits about you and me much less a fallen officer.....All three of the dem bastards could have enjoyed the optics of at least pretending to care then went to their party but they made the choice not to.....It was a slap in the face to Law & Order.....Fuck be upon them.

Indeed the WHPS made it all about...Wait for it..."Gun violence".....Nevermind the two perps had 34 convictions between them, many gun charges, and a litany of assault charges....A very violent duo let out on the streets to prey upon the citizenry.

Meanwhile when Trump announced he would attend the officer's Wake donations poured in for the family of the fallen officer....2M the last I heard....I bet that goodwill alone was worth 2M votes from those that donated.

I hope the freakish leftist dems enjoy their little party.....I'm voting for Trump....He may not be like me but I don't think he hates me like the leftist dem elite do.

And none of those cops want him their, and the cop that was killed brother in law made that very clear.

After Diller's wake, Trump posted to Truth Social that he will, "Always stand with" police." A spokesman for the Police Benevolent Association of the City of New York told Daly he didn't know who had invited the ex-president to attend.

There is no reason to pay attention to anything Trump says on Long Island today. Diller’s brother-in-inlaw, Joseph McCauley, had already publicly said what needed to be said about him at a candlelight vigil the night before," concluded Daly. "McCauley ... said of this fallen officer something that we should be able to say about those we elevate to our highest office. 'I will forever be a better person because of him.'"

Sorry, won't win him any points. Hey orangy, memba when he went to the CIA Memorial Wall right after he was inaugurated?

Your opinion doesn't change the fact that Biden really doesn't care

Oh look, a leftist is skeered Trump got him a well deserved optics win that will generate more votes than any leftist gala will.
Oh, look. Another MAGA tard who can see what a transparent stunt this criminal is performing for the rubes.

"Law and order". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, man. That's priceless.

january-6-7.jpg

Trump's 4 indictments in detail: A quick-look guide to charges

Charges: 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree

Charges: 40 counts in all, including:

• 32 counts of unlawful retention of national defense information;
  • One count of conspiracy to obstruct justice;
  • One count of withholding a document or record;
  • One count of corruptly concealing a document or record
  • One count of concealing a document in a federal investigation
  • One count of scheme to conceal
  • One count of false statements and representations
  • One count of altering, destroying, mutilating or concealing an object
  • One count of corruptly altering, destroying, mutilating or concealing a document, record or other object
Charges: 4 counts total:

• Conspiracy to defraud the U.S.
  • Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding
  • Obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding
  • Conspiracy against rights

Charges: Trump was originally charged with 13 counts. On March 13, 2024, a Fulton County judge quashed three counts of solicitation of violation of oath by public officer. The 10 remaining charges are:

• 2 counts of conspiracy to commit forgery in the first degree
  • 2 counts of conspiracy to commit false statements and writings
  • 2 counts of false statements and writings
  • Violation of Georgia RICO Act
  • Conspiracy to Commit Impersonating a public officer
  • Conspiracy to commit filing false documents
  • Filing false documents

Trump’s presence hurts democrats in general by reminding voters that lib soft-on-crime policies kill people

Screaming *Joe will show up six months later like he did in Ohio.

Forum List

Back