When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

I‘m starting to think that maybe video SHOULD be released of what the subhuman savages did to torture their Jewish victims to death. Then perhaps SOME people can understand how determined the Jews are to never allow this to happen again - as the subhuman savages have threatened to do.
This is language straight from the NAZI playbook.

Wait, didn't you say that the Green Line was NEVER an international boundary/border? But now you are saying it is? Pick a lane.
ISRAEL recognized an INTERNATIONAL BORDER in 1967 - that therefore separated Israel from the West-Bank and Gaza - Based onto the previous established Green line of 1949 - you dolt.

Neither Egypt, Jordan, Syria nor the UN recognized Israels territorial claims upon the 6 day war - aka extending it's occupation to the Suez-canal, the Golan heights nor intrusions into formerly Jordan held (West-bank) or Jordan's sovereign territory. Which is clearly evident since Jordan only renounced it's claim onto the West-bank in 1988 resp. 1994.

As such ISRAEL agreed that the former Green line in regards to separating the West-bank and Gaza from Israel, is to be Israels internationally recognized border. Therefore neither the West-bank nor Gaza - are Israels territory. However they don't give a shit but continue to settle and claim an "excluded territory" to belong to Israel.

It is ISRAEL and you, that doesn't pick a line, aka Israel is in breach with it's own deceleration and acknowledgement of the West-bank and Gaza not being Israeli territory - thus defying an Internationally recognized Israeli Border.

And as every learned person knows (not you and your Zionist pals), Israel is continuously "excusing" it's own breach - with having to occupy the West-Bank or formerly Gaza, to ensure Israels safety. Therefore Israel is continuously inciting violence and economic upheaval in the West-bank and Gaza - to "justify" their illegal military occupation and presence since 1967, whilst continuously robbing the Palestinians of their lands and driving them into smaller ghettos - exactly like the Nazis.

Hamas leadership being fully aware about Israels (the Zionists) true intentions (since latest 1948) and therefore just as radical as Zionists, knew that Israel can't be trusted and therefore decided to strike back on October 7th.

Israel has every right to defend it's INTERNATIONALLY recognized territory - however that does not include deliberate attacks onto civilians and civilian infrastructure OUTSIDE of Israels borders - so far resulting into the utter destruction of Gaza - the enforced displacement of a million and more Palestinians in Gaza and the killing, murdering of more then 35,000 civilians.

Naturally the Zionists are fully aware - that exactly these ordered actions, will guarantee them ongoing violence - aka Palestinians and radical Muslims will continue seeking for revenge and retribution.

Stop wasting my time, and spare me with your Zionist garbage and non-existing knowledge about Israel and it's neighbors.
Unlike you I have been to Israel more then a dozen times and enjoy very much being with my Israeli friends.

Therefore this is my last reply in this matter.

I tried to tell a Republican yesterday Israel is now going too far and he used the Israel line about over reacting after they’ve been attacked. I get it. Don’t offend me then complain that my response is an over reaction. Then don’t offend me.
This isn't about "offending" someone - but occupying and destroying/hindering Palestinian souvereignity and their creation of an economic basis and livelihood - whilst robbing their lands, killing them and herding them into Ghettos.

Or would you describe the Nazi Holocaust as having "offended" Jews?
But Israel is creating anti semitism.
Correct

….. ISRAEL agreed that the former Green line in regards to separating the West-bank and Gaza from Israel, is to be Israels internationally recognized border. Therefore neither the West-bank nor Gaza - are Israels territory.
📌
... Israel is in breach with it's own deceleration and acknowledgement of the West-bank and Gaza not being Israeli territory - thus defying an Internationally recognized Israeli Border.
👮‍♂️
Israel is continuously "excusing" it's own breach - with having to occupy the West-Bank or formerly Gaza, to ensure Israels safety. Therefore Israel is continuously inciting violence and economic upheaval in the West-bank and Gaza - to "justify" their illegal military occupation and presence since 1967, whilst continuously robbing the Palestinians of their lands and driving them into smaller ghettos - exactly like the Nazis.
⚠️

This is language straight from the NAZI playbook.
Nothing like the demonic Hamas Covenant that your beloved subhuman IslamoNazi animals follow.

(Article 7)
'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews andkill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and therocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.'

Last edited:
... Israel is in breach with it's own deceleration and acknowledgement of the West-bank and Gaza not being Israeli territory...
This is a MUCH better argument, one closer to points made by RoccoR , whom I greatly admire and respect, even though we disagree on some very technical legal points, which we have, sadly, never had the opportunity to explore.

This argument suggests that Israel has chosen not to apply her legal sovereignty (control) over specified territories. The question then becomes one of the legal status of those specified territories, and whether Israel can unilaterally declare and control those territories in the absence of another State emerging in those territories.

These people - simply don't know what they talk about - respectively are intentionally propagating false and misleading statements.
Many a mosque Imam has said so about those infidels in their daily sermons. :flameth::Boom2:
:boo_hoo14:

ISRAEL recognized an INTERNATIONAL BORDER in 1967 - that therefore separated Israel from the West-Bank and Gaza - Based onto the previous established Green line of 1949 - you dolt.

Neither Egypt, Jordan, Syria nor the UN recognized Israels territorial claims upon the 6 day war - aka extending it's occupation to the Suez-canal, the Golan heights nor intrusions into formerly Jordan held (West-bank) or Jordan's sovereign territory. Which is clearly evident since Jordan only renounced it's claim onto the West-bank in 1988 resp. 1994.

As such ISRAEL agreed that the former Green line in regards to separating the West-bank and Gaza from Israel, is to be Israels internationally recognized border. Therefore neither the West-bank nor Gaza - are Israels territory. However they don't give a shit but continue to settle and claim an "excluded territory" to belong to Israel.

It is ISRAEL and you, that doesn't pick a line, aka Israel is in breach with it's own deceleration and acknowledgement of the West-bank and Gaza not being Israeli territory - thus defying an Internationally recognized Israeli Border.

And as every learned person knows (not you and your Zionist pals), Israel is continuously "excusing" it's own breach - with having to occupy the West-Bank or formerly Gaza, to ensure Israels safety. Therefore Israel is continuously inciting violence and economic upheaval in the West-bank and Gaza - to "justify" their illegal military occupation and presence since 1967, whilst continuously robbing the Palestinians of their lands and driving them into smaller ghettos - exactly like the Nazis.

Hamas leadership being fully aware about Israels (the Zionists) true intentions (since latest 1948) and therefore just as radical as Zionists, knew that Israel can't be trusted and therefore decided to strike back on October 7th.

Israel has every right to defend it's INTERNATIONALLY recognized territory - however that does not include deliberate attacks onto civilians and civilian infrastructure OUTSIDE of Israels borders - so far resulting into the utter destruction of Gaza - the enforced displacement of a million and more Palestinians in Gaza and the killing, murdering of more then 35,000 civilians.

Naturally the Zionists are fully aware - that exactly these ordered actions, will guarantee them ongoing violence - aka Palestinians and radical Muslims will continue seeking for revenge and retribution.

Stop wasting my time, and spare me with your Zionist garbage and non-existing knowledge about Israel and it's neighbors.
Unlike you I have been to Israel more then a dozen times and enjoy very much being with my Israeli friends.

International border with what?

As such ISRAEL agreed that the former Green line in regards to separating the West-bank and Gaza from Israel, is to be Israels internationally recognized border.

Agreed with whom? Link?

However they don't give a shit but continue to settle and claim an "excluded territory" to belong to Israel.

You said they agreed, now you say they didn't? You sound confused.

1714395736750.png

Yeah that’s the thinking of a 12 year old bully. Sane leadership doesn’t act like a child and slaughter tens of thousands of defenseless children, but you love it.
Get serious. I wish no child be killed in a war. Damn Hamas for making it necessary for Israel to have to retaliate to get their hostages back.

I wish no child be killed in a war.
That's good to hear.
Damn Hamas for making it necessary for Israel to have to retaliate to get their hostages back.
Damn the Zionists for putting the Palestinians in a position where they have no choice but to fight. The Zionists drew first blood, second blood, and third blood. There comes a time when you either strike back at a bully or die on your knees.

That's good to hear.

Damn the Zionists for putting the Palestinians in a position where they have no choice but to fight. The Zionists drew first blood, second blood, and third blood. There comes a time when you either strike back at a bully or die on your knees.
Pardon me. You see I actually believed Hamas first attacked Israel, killled around 1400 Israelis & took over 200 hostages, many of whom were abused & many now dead to start this conflict where you are right about the need to strike back.

I have to agree with you.
Too bad that Biden and the Dems are sucking up to Hamas, eh?
It's a minority of the Dems that are supporting Hamas.

There's a total of 3.7 million Arab Americans, considering that Biden won by more than 7 million votes in 2020, this probably won't have much of an impact.

Besides, if these dumbasses wake up and consider what's going to happen if Trump gets elected, they'll all be voting for Biden.

They may not like Biden's policies, but if Trump gets elected, Netanyahu will see it as a green light to exterminate the Palestinians in both Gaza and the West Bank.

Doubt they're smart enough to figure that out.

Pardon me.
Sure, no problem. Do you have something to say?
You see I actually believed Hamas first attacked Israel .....

Really? Is that what you believe? Is it possible that you know nothing about Israel and Palestine?
..... killled around 1400 Israelis & took over 200 hostages, many of whom were abused & many now dead ...
What's the date on your source?
... to start this conflict ....
"To start this conflict"? Oh goodness, I'm having a discussion with an adolescent.

That's good to hear.

You have created a false binary that Palestinians can only behave in one of two ways: commit atrocities or perish. This does a terrible disservice to the Palestinians by reducing them down to barbarians. It doesn't serve them. I have more faith in the ability of the Palestinians to make better choices than you do.

But let's say you've convinced us. Let's say we believe you. Let's all believe that the Palestinians have no choice but to commit atrocities on the Jewish people, over and over again. They can not behave in any other way. What would you have us DO with this information?

Forum List

Back