When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

So, you are saying that the Zionists are specifically bombing women and children because they suspect them of harbouring Hamas fighters? :rolleyes:

You have this documented proof, huh? :oops:
Whatever Fox News tells him he considers it gospel. Not much one can do with that.

There is a lesson here that I don't think you understand. Think back to the early 1970s. The reason the Vietnam War ended was because American citizens (including Jane Fonda) were willing to sacrifice their comfort in order to bring peace to their environment .... and even to the world. The Palestinians are right now sacrificing their lives in the Middle East for the same reason. It would be very naïve not to recognize the fact that what is happening there is due in a very great part to what the corrupt US government is doing. EXACTLY as it was regarding Vietnam. It is true that the State of Israel and Zionism are wedged into the centre of the problem (on the surface) but the US is still pulling the strings. So ....... those "hateful, violent protests" as you correctly call them might be necessary in order to frighten American politicians, get them "cold turkey" off the Deep State tit, and spur them into considering justice for the Palestinian people.
I hope you're right, but suspect not. I believe the power of the DS i.e., MIC, intel agencies, and Israeli lobby are much stronger today than in the late 60s early 70s. Back then there were at least a few Congress critters who vocally opposed the war. Now it appears the entire congress is controlled by these nefarious forces. Even the few Middle Eastern Americans in congress have been relatively quiet.

It's hard to believe there's anything left of Palestine at this point

~S~
There isn’t much left. They destroyed almost everything.
But hey, it’s not genocide just ask any American Israeli supporter.

1714300845643.png

Typical. No facts , just vitriol. That is your calling card, isn't it? You can't win the discussion based on facts, so you resort to name-calling. or simply deflecting using insults.

And dumb Americans who claim to be Trumpers love Genocide Joe. Do you always give Joe a tongue bath?

So, you are saying that the Zionists are specifically bombing women and children because they suspect them of harbouring Hamas fighters? :rolleyes:

You have this documented proof, huh? :oops:
Whatever Fox News tells him he considers it gospel. Not much one can do with that.
Deep down I knew it but I thought maybe you could give me a glimmer of hope for his future. :(

RE: When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free
SUBTOPIC: Duration and Continuation of the Limited Conflict
⁜→ Kruska, et al,

Self-Determination is something you do - not something that requires recognition.

Convention on Rights and Duties of States (inter-American); December 26 said:

ARTICLE 3​

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. Even before recognition the state has the right to defend its integrity and independence, to provide for its conservation and prosperity, and consequently to organize itself as it sees fit, to legislate upon its interests, administer its services, and to define the jurisdiction and competence of its courts.
SOURCE: Montevideo Convention (1933)

The UN never recognized the occupation of the West-Bank by Jordan) neither does the UN recognize/tolerate the illegal settlement policy of Israel towards the West-Bank nor Gaza. The West-bank also was NEVER sovereign Jordan territory - but Jordan simply took the right to administer it as an "occupied territory". There is and never was an internationally recognized map - depicting the West-Bank to be part of a sovereign Jordan.
In 1988 and 1994 Jordan did not "cut all ties", nor did they abandon any "rights of sovereignty", but RENOUNCED any claim towards the West-bank, and recognized the PLO as the official representatives of the West-bank - unlike Israel.
(COMMENT)

Point #1: The Arab Palestinians (must) assert their right to self-determination. They must step forward and make it happen. They don't just wake-up one day and say, I want to be a state.

Point #2A: "On April 11, 1950, elections were held for a new Jordanian parliament in which the Palestinian Arabs of the West Bank were equally represented. Thirteen days later, Parliament unanimously approved a motion to unite the two banks of the Jordan River, constitutionally expanding the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in order to safeguard what was left of the Arab territory of Palestine from further Zionist expansion."
SOURCE: The Official History Web Site, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan • Unification of the Two Banks

Point #2B: "On July 28, 1988, King Hussein announced the cessation of a $1.3 billion development program for the West Bank, explaining that the measure was designed to allow the PLO more responsibility for the area. Two days later, he formally dissolved Parliament, ending West Bank representation in the legislature. Finally, on July 31 King Hussein announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank."
SOURCE: The Official History Web Site, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan •
Disengagement from the West Bank
In 1988 and 1994 Jordan did not "cut all ties", nor did they abandon any "rights of sovereignty", but RENOUNCED any claim towards the West-bank, and recognized the PLO as the official representatives of the West-bank - unlike Israel.
(COMMENT)

The HM The King, announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank on 31 July 1988. It wasn't until Palestinian National Council on November 15, 1988 that the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) presented to the international community thePalestinian Declaration of Independence (PDI). And in the PDI (declaration).

The national will has established its political framework; and that is the Palestine Liberation Organization, the sole, legitimate representative of the Palestinian people, as recognized by the international community and represented in the United Nations and its institutions and in other international and regional organizations.​

Three Problems:

◈ This, in and by itself, does not constitute the meeting the criteria in Article 1 of the Montevideo Convention (1933).
◈ Law is not retroactive. That is to say that the November PDI does not nullify the Hashemite Kingdom's Disengagement made three months prior. As the UN Legal Affairs Deputy Secretary noted, prior to the December 2012 Resolution, the Palestine was not identified as either a State or a Country. And even then, the PLO was not considered a true government.​
◈ Generally speaking, criminal inter prizes cannot profit or retain the proceeds from there criminal acts. There are a half-dozen or more Hostile Arab Palestinian entities that are internationally considered designated terrorist activities.​

You are spreading false information - see above, and your statements are absolutely in line with the very well known Zionist propaganda.
Maybe you are a rich and young Italian American who already made his way through the world.
(COMMENT)

I find it very audacious of you to suggest that I might be maliciously disseminating inaccurate or information misdirecting the truth. I most often site a source or reference supporting my commentary, especially on these controversial subjects. And where possible, as exemplified here, I try to use statutory references or credible citation acceptable to the mainstream domain from which the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) come.

You can verify this with your fellow pro-Terrorist (Islamic Resistance • supporters), anti-Israeli, that haunt these topics windows.

image.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free
SUBTOPIC: Duration and Continuation of the Limited Conflict
⁜→ Kruska, et al,

Self-Determination is something you do - not something that requires recognition.

(COMMENT)

Point #1: The Arab Palestinians (must) assert their right to self-determination. They must step forward and make it happen. They don't just wake-up one day and say, I want to be a state.

Point #2A: "On April 11, 1950, elections were held for a new Jordanian parliament in which the Palestinian Arabs of the West Bank were equally represented. Thirteen days later, Parliament unanimously approved a motion to unite the two banks of the Jordan River, constitutionally expanding the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in order to safeguard what was left of the Arab territory of Palestine from further Zionist expansion."
SOURCE: The Official History Web Site, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan • Unification of the Two Banks

Point #2B: "On July 28, 1988, King Hussein announced the cessation of a $1.3 billion development program for the West Bank, explaining that the measure was designed to allow the PLO more responsibility for the area. Two days later, he formally dissolved Parliament, ending West Bank representation in the legislature. Finally, on July 31 King Hussein announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank."
SOURCE: The Official History Web Site, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan •
Disengagement from the West Bank

(COMMENT)

The HM The King, announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank on 31 July 1988. It wasn't until Palestinian National Council on November 15, 1988 that the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) presented to the international community thePalestinian Declaration of Independence (PDI). And in the PDI (declaration).

The national will has established its political framework; and that is the Palestine Liberation Organization, the sole, legitimate representative of the Palestinian people, as recognized by the international community and represented in the United Nations and its institutions and in other international and regional organizations.​

Three Problems:

◈ This, in and by itself, does not constitute the meeting the criteria in Article 1 of the Montevideo Convention (1933).
◈ Law is not retroactive. That is to say that the November PDI does not nullify the Hashemite Kingdom's Disengagement made three months prior. As the UN Legal Affairs Deputy Secretary noted, prior to the December 2012 Resolution, the Palestine was not identified as either a State or a Country. And even then, the PLO was not considered a true government.​
◈ Generally speaking, criminal inter prizes cannot profit or retain the proceeds from there criminal acts. There are a half-dozen or more Hostile Arab Palestinian entities that are internationally considered designated terrorist activities.​

(COMMENT)

I find it very audacious of you to suggest that I might be maliciously disseminating inaccurate or information misdirecting the truth. I most often site a source or reference supporting my commentary, especially on these controversial subjects. And where possible, as exemplified here, I try to use statutory references or credible citation acceptable to the mainstream domain from which the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) come.

You can verify this with your fellow pro-Terrorist (Islamic Resistance • supporters), anti-Israeli, that haunt these topics windows.

image.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel made offers of their own land before, and the Jew-hating Palestinians rejected them. One of the offers gave the Jew-haters 95% of what they wanted, yet they still turned it down.

Why? Because it was conditioned on them recognizing Israel’s right to exist. And to the Jew-haters, their goal is to eradicate Israel, not their own state.

I hope you're right, but suspect not. I believe the power of the DS i.e., MIC, intel agencies, and Israeli lobby are much stronger today than in the late 60s early 70s. Back then there were at least a few Congress critters who vocally opposed the war. Now it appears the entire congress is controlled by these nefarious forces. Even the few Middle Eastern Americans in congress have been relatively quiet.
I agree with all of that. I think the major difference is in the hands of the United Nations. They have been pussy-footing around for a very long time and their faults have generally been disguised as oversighted incompetence or excessive diplomacy. But now we see how they've jailed Yugos for their "ethnic cleansing", allowed Bush & co. go Scott free for the "WMD hoax", and haven't done jack shit to turn Julian Assange loose. In other words, the UN is looking more and more co-conspiritual. Are they willing to close up shop? I don't think so. But putting them out of business will be the consequence of a prolonged massacre in Palestine. Palestinian sacrifices are finally shaking the apple tree.

You & your Pali friends & supporters just don't get it. Whether they would again vote for Biden or not over a republican, disgruntled democrats will vote republican next election making sure Biden will lose.

biden is doing what he can.
trump offers nothing.
any american who does not understand that deserves whatever happens to them.

I agree with all of that. I think the major difference is in the hands of the United Nations. They have been pussy-footing around for a very long time and their faults have generally been disguised as oversighted incompetence or excessive diplomacy. But now we see how they've jailed Yugos for their "ethnic cleansing", allowed Bush & co. go Scott free for the "WMD hoax", and haven't done jack shit to turn Julian Assange loose. In other words, the UN is looking more and more co-conspiritual. Are they willing to close up shop? I don't think so. But putting them out of business will be the consequence of a prolonged massacre in Palestine. Palestinian sacrifices are finally shaking the apple tree.
Agreed. The UN is a joke. They did nothing to stop the horrors committed by W and O. Now with Genocide Joe and Gaza they’ve been more vocal. Hopefully this increases. A few brave nations have come forth to voice opposition. This could be the first signs of the empire collapsing.

The consequences of the genocide and proxy war very well could end the empire. History is full of empires dying due to non-stop war. Time will tell.

NATO might also collapse. They’ve tried everything in Ukraine only to see Russia beat them every time. I read a column this morning that described how the Russians have easily and very affordably beaten all the western tech weapons thrown at them. Not a good sign for an empire built on war.

There isn’t much left. They destroyed almost everything.
But hey, it’s not genocide just ask any American Israeli supporter.

View attachment 938925
I tried to tell a Republican yesterday Israel is now going too far and he used the Israel line about over reacting after they’ve been attacked. I get it. Don’t offend me then complain that my response is an over reaction. Then don’t offend me.

But Israel is creating anti semitism.

I went to a college graduation yesterday. They had protesters somewhere on campus.

Let’s not let them demonize the protesters like we did occupy wall street and blm.

I tried to tell a Republican yesterday Israel is now going too far and he used the Israel line about over reacting after they’ve been attacked. I get it. Don’t offend me then complain that my response is an over reaction. Then don’t offend me.

But Israel is creating anti semitism.

I went to a college graduation yesterday. They had protesters somewhere on campus.

Let’s not let them demonize the protesters like we did occupy wall street and blm.
It’s too late. The entire MSM and federal government are aligned against the protestors. They probably infiltrated them with Zionists who will do their best to destroy the movement and turn it ugly. Sadly too many dumb Americans will fall inline behind the State and it’s controlled media.

They did this to Occupy WS too.

It’s too late. The entire MSM and federal government are aligned against the protestors. They probably infiltrated them with Zionists who will do their best to destroy the movement and turn it ugly. Sadly too many dumb Americans will fall inline behind the State and it’s controlled media.

They did this to Occupy WS too.
This is one reason I Like trump. He tells other countries if they want our money they have to play by our rules. Well, that goes for Israel too.

Do you think if trump wins any democrats will break the law? They’ll be afraid to. Because trumps doj will go after them. Trump made what Hillary did a felony. Then he broke that law and he’s crying that he’s being charged With his own law!

And by him stealing classified documents we are now being more careful with classified secrets.

wBiden passed a law that says no future president can try to do what trump tried to do. Interfere with an election.

Can presidents break the law?

Trump exposed how extreme republicans are on abortion.

Trump crossed every line. Now we need to clarify what’s acceptable and what’s not.

This is one reason I Like trump. He tells other countries if they want our money they have to play by our rules. Well, that goes for Israel too.

Do you think if trump wins any democrats will break the law? They’ll be afraid to. Because trumps doj will go after them. Trump made what Hillary did a felony. Then he broke that law and he’s crying that he’s being charged With his own law!

And by him stealing classified documents we are now being more careful with classified secrets.

wBiden passed a law that says no future president can try to do what trump tried to do. Interfere with an election.

Can presidents break the law?

Trump exposed how extreme republicans are on abortion.

Trump crossed every line. Now we need to clarify what’s acceptable and what’s not.
I have no faith in Don. He’s establishment all the way. He’ll likely allow Israel to slaughter all the Palestinians with American weapons.

I have no faith in Don. He’s establishment all the way. He’ll likely allow Israel to slaughter all the Palestinians with American weapons.
One more thing I wanted to add. I agree with trump about electronic voting machines. I don’t think dominion rigged the election against trump but I do believe Diebold did for bush. So I hope we insure that can’t happen in the future.

Forum List

Back