will you still vote Trump if he takes Noem as running mate?

we had a cat that was like that, constantly hunting birds to kill, only to present it to us it's owners as some sorta gift ;)
we didn't kill the cat! :D
Our neighborhood had a big orange stray that could jump up from sitting and take a bird out of the sky. I saw him do it several times. Then I saw him miss. He retired at our house content to bring in lizzards. Sometimes the same one.

If the cat behaved like a coyote and killed nearly a flock of birds for fun, yes they might have to put it down. I knew someone that got a miniature pincher from rescue that turned out to be vicious. He bit so many people he had a muzzle on contantly unless he was eating. She finally had to return him. Rescue said that they would try some rehab but if it didn't work, he would be humanely euthanized. No one wants to put an animal down. This is a working community, this is farm and ranchland. I doubt if a rescue in this type of community would take a vicious dog.

It's not like Fuckwad Biden's dog Commander that was a good dog until tail puller joey got him and turned him into a biter. They can be calmed down and given security. Some dogs are just born with a neurological defect.

Would I still vote for Trump if Noem is the VP? Certainly. She can make hard decisions without getting maudlin over it.

Why can't DJ simply choose himself as his running mate. You know that he wants to. Barred by the Constitution?
Time for an amendment.

would you?

Choice is either vote Trump or don't vote at all. Will never vote for a filthy, commie dem. Sure, Trump is a scummy human being, but he is not a filthy, commie dem. (most likely.)

Trump Rome toilets.jpg

Forum List

Back