Zionist genocide in Israel

Still not genocide.

I'm afraid that loyal Americans disagree:

"The Majority of Americans Now Disapprove of Israel’s Genocide, Polling Finds"

EXCERPT "New polling finds that the majority of the American public now say that they disapprove of Israel’s genocidal siege of Gaza. Approval of the assault has plummeted over the course of a few months as Israel slaughtered at least 33,000 Palestinians and continues its destruction of Gaza with impunity.

According to a Gallup survey conducted last month, 55 percent of Americans say that they disapprove of Israel’s “military action” in Gaza — up from a minority of 45 percent in a November Gallup poll." CONTINUED

EXCERPT "New polling finds that the majority of the American public now say that they disapprove of Israel’s genocidal siege of Gaza. Approval of the assault has plummeted over the course of a few months as Israel slaughtered at least 33,000 Palestinians and continues its destruction of Gaza with impunity.

According to a Gallup survey conducted last month, 55 percent of Americans say that they disapprove of Israel’s “military action” in Gaza — up from a minority of 45 percent in a November Gallup poll." CONTINUED
see, here's the thing -- the website you listed uses the word "genocide" in its title as if that was what the poll dealt with. But it didn't. According to the poll, a majority of those polled disapprove of Israel's military action. The gallup poll does not mention "genocide." That's a label inappropriately attached by the writer of the article.

Also, the website lists a poll from late March so the "now" should be contextualized. Clearly it is an older article because it includes the "slaughtered at least 33,000" claim which has now been revealed to represent more terrorists and half as many women and children and to include over 11,000 people for whom no one has a name or other corroborating information to prove they existed, let alone died. This would, of course, argue against genocide.

So since you are citing an old website that misrepresents its source poll and uses outdated data, you might want to contemporize.

see, here's the thing -- the website you listed uses the word "genocide" in its title as if that was what the poll dealt with. But it didn't. According to the poll, a majority of those polled disapprove of Israel's military action. The gallup poll does not mention "genocide." That's a label inappropriately attached by the writer of the article.

Also, the website lists a poll from late March so the "now" should be contextualized. Clearly it is an older article because it includes the "slaughtered at least 33,000" claim which has now been revealed to represent more terrorists and half as many women and children and to include over 11,000 people for whom no one has a name or other corroborating information to prove they existed, let alone died. This would, of course, argue against genocide.

So since you are citing an old website that misrepresents its source poll and uses outdated data, you might want to contemporize.

Are you surprised that the dead have no names?

Are you surprised that the dead have no names?
Yes. I'm not sure what your culture teaches about names and death, but in my culture, even after you are dead, you have a name.

Or are you wondering whether I am accustomed to situations in which only people who were never given names are the only ones killed. I have not heard of that particular coincidence before. Amazing that it happens here!

Yes. I'm not sure what your culture teaches about names and death, but in my culture, even after you are dead, you have a name.

Or are you wondering whether I am accustomed to situations in which only people who were never given names are the only ones killed. I have not heard of that particular coincidence before. Amazing that it happens here!

After initial denials, Israel confirmed Monday that Israelis have been stealing topsoil from southern Lebanon.

A Foreign Ministry statement did not make clear whether those involved are Israeli soldiers. South Lebanon is off-limits to Israeli civilians, and the ministry said the army, as well as police, were investigating.

so a UN claim from 1998 is supposed to contribute to what I said how exactly?

This in turn worried the Israelis. "The situation along the borders has never been so calm," Dayan complained privately to a journalist friend who reported it to Sharett on April 4. A new and more subtle strategy of covert aggression was thereupon introduced by the Israeli army. Its aim was to bypass both the Arab security arrangements and Sharett's reluctance to authorize attacks across the border.

Small patrols were infiltrated into the West Bank and Gaza with precise directives to clash with isolated Egyptian or Jordanian military patrols, or to penetrate into villages and commit acts of sabotage or murder. Invariably, each such action was later falsely described by an official announcement as having occurred inside Israeli territory. Once attacked, the military spokesman would explain, the patrol proceeded to pursue the aggressors into enemy territory.

Almost daily actions of this kind, carried out mainly by Arik Sharon's special paratroops, caused a great number of casualties.

This in turn worried the Israelis. "The situation along the borders has never been so calm," Dayan complained privately to a journalist friend who reported it to Sharett on April 4. A new and more subtle strategy of covert aggression was thereupon introduced by the Israeli army. Its aim was to bypass both the Arab security arrangements and Sharett's reluctance to authorize attacks across the border.

Small patrols were infiltrated into the West Bank and Gaza with precise directives to clash with isolated Egyptian or Jordanian military patrols, or to penetrate into villages and commit acts of sabotage or murder. Invariably, each such action was later falsely described by an official announcement as having occurred inside Israeli territory. Once attacked, the military spokesman would explain, the patrol proceeded to pursue the aggressors into enemy territory.

Almost daily actions of this kind, carried out mainly by Arik Sharon's special paratroops, caused a great number of casualties.
oh look -- an irrelevant article from 1980. Clearly, we are no longer talking about names in 2024, or even soil in 1998. Do you ever address a single topic and follow up with relevant and supporting information or do you just jump around to whatever you feel like you want to post even if it is completely unrelated? Seems like the latter.

Here is a more recent poll for you to review

You would think that Egypt would open their border and take in all the refugees, yet they don't and somehow everyone blames Israel. Convenient.

Can you blame Egypt? Palestinians are the N-words of the Middle East, nobody wants them. They multiplied like rabbits, relied on welfare and social benefits from Israel, then they turn around and harbor terrorists.

oh look -- an irrelevant article from 1980. Clearly, we are no longer talking about names in 2024, or even soil in 1998. Do you ever address a single topic and follow up with relevant and supporting information or do you just jump around to whatever you feel like you want to post even if it is completely unrelated? Seems like the latter.

Israel aggressively sought to destroy any relationship between the Arabs and the US.

Forum List

Back