Lawsuit against Biden alleges he is complicit of genocide

A federal court case filed against President Joe Biden and two U.S. cabinet officials for allegedly being complicit in Israel’s genocide against Gazans will move forward with a hearing on Friday.

The case, which names Biden, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin as defendants, was filed by Palestinian human rights groups and individuals with help from the nonprofit Center for Constitutional Rights. Defense for Children International–Palestine v. Biden seeks to stop the U.S. from supporting Israel, which plaintiffs say has cost them the lives of family members, and will be heard in Oakland, Calif.

It looks like the far Left will continue to legally destroy Presidents they don't like or disagree with. It appears that not even Joe Biden is exempt.

Will those on the right join in and bring a lawsuit against Biden after he gets out of office for such things as not enforcing the laws on immigration or go even go after Obama for assassinating American citizens overseas that he deemed to be terrorists without a trial.

The Pandoras box has been opened.
Doesn't he have immunity from prosecution?

A federal court case filed against President Joe Biden and two U.S. cabinet officials for allegedly being complicit in Israel’s genocide against Gazans will move forward with a hearing on Friday.

The case, which names Biden, Secretary of State Antony Blinken, and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin as defendants, was filed by Palestinian human rights groups and individuals with help from the nonprofit Center for Constitutional Rights. Defense for Children International–Palestine v. Biden seeks to stop the U.S. from supporting Israel, which plaintiffs say has cost them the lives of family members, and will be heard in Oakland, Calif.

It looks like the far Left will continue to legally destroy Presidents they don't like or disagree with. It appears that not even Joe Biden is exempt.

Will those on the right join in and bring a lawsuit against Biden after he gets out of office for such things as not enforcing the laws on immigration or go even go after Obama for assassinating American citizens overseas that he deemed to be terrorists without a trial.

The Pandoras box has been opened.
That one gets dropped in the circular file that's @ the end of the desk.

Dunno. A large number of Left wing loons think Biden is aiding genocide by supporting Israel

Do you?
Nope. I don't.

Ok, now, my turn. You claimed this... "The Pandoras box has been opened."

What fucking Pandora box? Some Palestinians brought a case against our President. Big whoopie do. How does that hurt him and why is it a Pandora's Box? Go.

Nope. I don't.

What fucking Pandora box? Some Palestinians brought a case against our President. Big whoopie do. How does that hurt him and why is it a Pandora's Box? Go.

You don't even know what's being discussed.
Shock.

So, a President is free to assassinate American citizens without trial like Obama did since it is a Presidential duty?

Wow.
-In a war against terrorism.

-And with approval from white house counsel legal advisors pilot less drones can be used.

1 enemy American was a target. The other 3 Americans killed were not a target, but as the term goes, collateral damage. :(

Last edited:
They will when they carpet bomb Tehran.
They don't have long range bombers, like B-52s.
They do have nuclear tipped missiles, or precision guided conventional bombs, like the ones that took out Saddam's nuclear powerplant reactors during construction.

Nope. I don't.
My guess would be that there are Left Leaning judges who do NOT follow the letter of the Law but apparently support "Lawfare" like the bullshit cases against Trump.

Well. being that Biden is perhaps the worst person ever allowed into ANY profession. Biden was buku up to his nipples in segregationists and KKK in the 70's. Biden fucked up his own kids, Ashley and Hunter and was the most lackadaisical most mediocre Senator EVER. The dude stood against Reagan and STI and wow, that's his record. Never mind Obama warned against Bidens tendency to "fuck things up". And here we are...
Yes, here we are with the longest period of low unemployment since 1969 and a president whose kid actually owns...get this, a Laptop! I don`t care for Biden especially after spending over 125K for my own kid`s education, but I don`t want Putin in the Whitehouse. The arrest of a former FBI informant exposed the Trump-Putin-MAGA party for the traitors that they are.

What is lawfare?
Its abusing your position as a prosecutor to target your political opponents.
Trump's 91 counts are perfect examples of "Lawfare", especially Letitia James' case where she ran on "Getting Trump.
Same with Alvin Bragg, running in a 95% democrat district he also ran on "Getting Trump", but can't put up a "Bill of Particulars" as NY law requires.
One more example is that NY changed the law extending the statute of limitations just so that lady could sue Trump for rape in a busy department store, and collect $90,000,000. Even though she had no recollection of the "rape". It was just a political hit job on Trump. If it was a real rape she would have filed charges when it happened.

Its abusing your position as a prosecutor to target your political opponents.
Trump's 91 counts are perfect examples of "Lawfare", especially Letitia James' case where she ran on "Getting Trump.
Same with Alvin Bragg, running in a 95% democrat district he also ran on "Getting Trump", but can't put up a "Bill of Particulars" as NY law requires.
One more example is that NY changed the law extending the statute of limitations just so that lady could sue Trump for rape in a busy department store, and collect $90,000,000. Even though she had no recollection of the "rape". It was just a political hit job on Trump. If it was a real rape she would have filed charges when it happened.
Ok. Seems like NY State has had it with Trump and his decades of lawlessness.... and the law, is going after him with all their means....

Kind of like Elliott Ness, announcing to the Chicagoans he's going to get Al Capone some day, for his crimes... Was that Lawfare? :)

-the civil law was not changed in New York for E Jean Carroll to use..... The statute of limitations law was changed in NY because of the me too movement and not changed in some LAWFARE shenanigans for Jean Carroll. And defamation law was not changed?

The James civil suit against Trump was for fraud Trump committed, but the amount of the penalty is way too big imo!!!

The Bragg suit brought is so late because Trump as president used his powers over the DOJ and used Barr, to squash it for him. The trump case was started before Bragg, he didn't create it, to get Trump.

All these cases were stalled by President Trump for years..... It's partly why he needed to win in 2020 to stall all his criminal and civil cases against him as long as he could, and why he is running now, to once again, avoid the Law.

It's also partly why the cases against him in NY, have had to be brought in the manners they used because Trump used every trick to try to run out the clock. And why there seems to be so so many cases at once piled against him... Instead of being spread out and brought when they occurred over the decade....

We should?

You mean we are currently, although it remains to be seen if this will only be done for Republican Presidents.

Do you think Obama should be held legally liable for assassinating an American citizen overseas without trial?

Nope. Alawaki was building bombs and training suicide bombers.

Forum List

Back