1/1,000 Makes Money From Petro, Turns Rights Over to Her Kids, Then Attacks Fossil Fuels

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Unbelievable as it sounds, Elizabeth Warren earned income from petroleum rights for years, transferred those rights to her children, then launched her blistering assault on the petroleum industry. On the long campaign trail ahead, you will be hard pressed to find another example of human behaviour as despicable as this one.

Elizabeth Warren makes money from petroleum mineral rights, transfers them to children, then attacks fossil fuels – Life on Hypocrisy Trail isn’t pretty

I love the nic name going to use it from now on

Interesting but I would disagree that it is a hypocrisy.

Mineral rights well it sounds like family land that probably has been in her family for generations

So is she suppose to just sell that land to someone else, no she pass the land along to the next generation as she should.

Still it is refreshing that she still talks about climate control and damage to the environment despite the fact her family had mineral rights sold to oil producers.

The article you quote exonerates Trump of any hypocrisy

well lets look at that

As a landlord the government brought a lawsuit claiming him and his fathers had discriminatory practices in renting to black people

now he willing to release black people in jail at the bequest of Kim in an attempt to get black people votes

yet he changes some security on files that allows them to be released which talk about MLK and some sexual affairs that he may have had

Is that hypocrisy

Then of course he was a democrat and now is a republican who is willing to dish out all the repubs conspiracy with a gusto

He also complained about Obama and the amount of time he spent golfing while the president

and he is clearly on pass to even surpass that amount of time spent golfing
and he even owns a golf course

There probably are more but I said my piece

Forum List

Back