1/3 Spent On Ilhan Omar’s Campaign Has Gone To Her Alleged Lover’s Firm

I assume you'll never again argue for hiding tax returns

Trump's tax returns mean nothing. He building this country up, while she wants to tear it down.

The stupid bitch should be stoned, like they do in her country.

Trump has one of the most respected Accounting Firms in the US doing his taxes. They will be in order if ever looked at publicly or otherwise.

Greg
No doubt they diligently recorded the loans and co-signs from Russian criminals and oligarchs, and flawlessly handled all the money laundering.

Trump's tax returns mean nothing. He building this country up, while she wants to tear it down.

Any missed taxes were simply TurboTax errors and will be repaid.

Trump has one of the most respected Accounting Firms in the US doing his taxes. They will be in order if ever looked at publicly or otherwise.

Greg
No doubt they diligently recorded the loans and co-signs from Russian criminals and oligarchs, and flawlessly handled all the money laundering.
Buy a new program, Soros says move to he’s a racist now.

2nd President without 3% GDP growth in American history

That means nothing when you compare it to everything else.

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

The Democrat Party should wake up NOW.....no more Globalism...no more New World Order...no more Communism

OsRkmbi.jpg

Forum List

Back