🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1/6/21 is not an open and shut case

You should learn to be nice in your old age
Gilligan.
I should learn to be nice? Really? You have had a few hours now to come up with a response to your idiotic explaination as to why the rioters are blaming Trump, and that is all that you got? I am finished being nice. You don't seem to understand much about how legal proceedings work or what the role of the attorney as an officer of the court

The gloves are off with you lying fucks. YOU be nice and tell the truth and then I'll be nice.

You might want to check this out

Last edited:
1641778936598.png

Can anyone even imagine the 180° flip flop from the left if the claims were that Trump stole the election ?

After the summer of Floyd, the Capitol would have been a bloodbath in November - they wouldn't have waited until Jan 6th.

"Sounds like"? I wrote that the two kooks in the H. of Rep. who are RINOS will say, "Nothing good, nothing true, and nothing of substance".

Read the post #3 above, Bozo.
Do you have comprehension issues?
"Nothing good, nothing true, and nothing of substance" sounds like your post history here. That's my opinion. If you don't like it, tough shit.

He copy and pastes these 10 or 12 talking points
from the MySpace page on his Obama phone.
You boys might want to take a peek at this

CC Orangecat

You boys might want to take a peek at this

CC Orangecat
A CIA judge ?
What else ya got , Skylar ?

...As the Democrats and their media echo-chamber propaganda-news hosts have repeatedly been telling you.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) held a press conference Thursday to 'expose the truth about the January 6, 2021 protests.'

Much ado about Ray Epps. Only it's total bullshit like everything else thst they had to say

Forum List

Back