🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,748 Days since the Declaration Of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

Totally lost on our intellectual superiors.

and you cannot imagine how american citizens who KNEW who Osama was and KNEW what he had done would not connect those dots if they were told that Saddam and OBL were butt buddies BEFORE 9/11?

Bill Clinton never sent 150K ground troops into battle to invade, conquer, and occupy a sovereign nation, nor did he ever advocate doing so.

So.. its OK to lie about the reasons to go to war, and actually go to war, so long as you don't spend too much money, take too much time, or kill too many people?

And your "opinion" that the 70% was as a result of the press is just that - an opinion...
And is at LEAST as sound as yours.

His entire argument is based on correlation, not causation, and ignores the fact that the Administration stated clearly that Iraq was not involved in 9/11 -- a fact HE admits to.

MM is simply a useful idiot, helping his masters propogate The Big Lie.
Its very sad.

I do not ignore anything. Bush made one announcement, when asked at a press conference if there were a connection between Saddam and 9/11, that he knew of none. CHeney did a similiar one-timer earlier. Contrast that with speech after speech after speech by Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, et al. that inferred that very connection.

So.. its OK to lie about the reasons to go to war, and actually go to war, so long as you don't spend too much money, take too much time, or kill too many people?

And is at LEAST as sound as yours.

No...it is never OK to lie about the reasons to go to war.

and of course his opinion is as good as mine.... I have never suggested otherwise.

and you cannot imagine how american citizens who KNEW who Osama was and KNEW what he had done would not connect those dots if they were told that Saddam and OBL were butt buddies BEFORE 9/11?
That's a claim you yourself admit that you cannot support.

I do not ignore anything. Bush made one announcement, when asked at a press conference if there were a connection between Saddam and 9/11, that he knew of none. CHeney did a similiar one-timer earlier.
So, you admit that the Administration said, in plain language, that Iraq was NOT involved in 9/11.

Why then do you continue to spread The Big Lie?

That's a claim you yourself admit that you cannot support.

it's my opinion, you fucking moron.

OPINION. Got a different one? great. I explained why I held my OPINION.... if you disagree.... great.

that's how OPINIONS work.

idiot.

So, you admit that the Administration said, in plain language, that Iraq was NOT involved in 9/11.

Why then do you continue to spread The Big Lie?

because if Bush says: SADDAM...9/11... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION...AL QAEDA.... 9/11.... GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE.... SADDAM...9/11... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION...AL QAEDA.... 9/11.... GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE.... saddam has no known connection to 9/11...SADDAM...9/11... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION...AL QAEDA.... 9/11.... GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE.... SADDAM...9/11... WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION...AL QAEDA.... 9/11.... GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE....

the plain language is sort of lost in the midst of the heated rhetoric. Is that really that hard for you to understand? Bush denies it once, and reaffirms his inferences over and over and over again.

it's my opinion, you fucking moron.
Yes, Skippy, it is.

And as has been shown over and over and over -- you don't care what the facts are, you simply believe what you want to believe.

Just like the good little partisan bigot yo' momma raised you to be.

Yes. Keep repeating the big lie. :wtf:

Tell me:
YOU were not "duped" by this.
Why do you think you're so much brighter than 70% of the people of the US?

You're correct. I was not duped by this.

and why do I think I am brighter than 70% of Americans? Oh, I dunno. because I am pretty smart. I went to a really great school. I have worked in politics professionally and have written speeches for politicians that say one thing and infer another... I have a really big IQ, and I have more education than the vast majority of Americans.

Do you consider yourself to be less bright than 70% of Americans?

Yes, Skippy, it is.

And as has been shown over and over and over -- you don't care what the facts are, you simply believe what you want to believe.

Just like the good little partisan bigot yo' momma raised you to be.

Of course I care what the facts are. I understand that Bush has disavowed it....once. I understand that he and all of his minions had inferred it hundreds of times. those are facts that YOU seem to want to avoid.

and keep family members out of the discussion.

Of course I care what the facts are. I understand that Bush has disavowed it....once.
And so, you argue that what the administration DID say means less tham what it DIDN'T say.

What a maroon. :cuckoo:

I understand that he and all of his minions had inferred it hundreds of times.
Oh, poor Skippy. Doesn't know what "inferred" means. So much for being so smart.

What you MEAN to say is that you THINK that Bush and all his minions IMPLIED it hundreds of times, and from that, 70% of the people made the INFERENCE that Saddam was involved with 9/11.

Those are facts that YOU seem to want to avoid.
And this is something that you havent shown to be a fact.

But now that you claim it to be a fact, rather than your opinion, its up to you to prove it.

Get busy, Skippy.

:lol:

You're correct. I was not duped by this.

and why do I think I am brighter than 70% of Americans? Oh, I dunno. because I am pretty smart. I went to a really great school. I have worked in politics professionally and have written speeches for politicians that say one thing and infer another... I have a really big IQ, and I have more education than the vast majority of Americans.
Of course you do, Skippy -- you're SO much smarter than the average bear!
After all - you say so yourself!!! :bowdown:

That's why you have to resort to name calling and profanity to make your point -- because that's what REALLY smart people do!!

:badgrin:

and keep family members out of the discussion.

Latest Reputation Received:
maineman
keep family members out of the discussion

What's the matter, Skippy -- you can dish it out but can't take it?
Are you really that much of a priss?

Big bad Skippy, can lay out all the insutls HE wants, but can't take it when someone lays one on him.

Or did I strike a little too close to the truth about yo' momma?

:badgrin:

And so, you argue that what the administration DID say means less tham what it DIDN'T say.What a maroon.

close, but no cigar. I am saying that what the administration IMPLIED over and over and over and over again means more than one small denial of that implication

and from that, 70% of the people made the INFERENCE that Saddam was involved with 9/11. And this is something that you havent shown to be a fact. But now that you claim it to be a fact, rather than your opinion, its up to you to prove it.

I have never claimed I knew the factual basis for how 70% of the American population came to believe the administration's implications. I stated my opinion. You are welcome to disagree..... but I would, as I have said many times before, welcome your opinion as to how they came to believe a lie. Oddly enough, you don't seem to have one.

close, but no cigar. I am saying that what the administration IMPLIED over and over and over and over again means more than one small denial of that implication
Yes, you ARE arguing that what the administration DID say means less tham what it DIDN'T say -- unless, of course, you can PROVE that the administration IMPLIED over and over and over and over again that Iraq was incolved in 9/11.

Please note, Skippy, that to prove that the administration implied X means you need to prove that for people to believe X was the intent behind making the statements.

I have never claimed I knew the factual basis for how 70% of the American population came to believe the administration's implications. I stated my opinion.
Wow. This is pathetic.
Its not a suprise, but it IS pathetic.

You said:
I understand that he and all of his minions had inferred it hundreds of times. those are facts that YOU seem to want to avoid.
This is a statement of fact, Skippy, not an opinion.
YOU say so yourself.

So:
PROVE that "[Bush] and all of his minions had inferred [that Saddam was involved in 9/11] hundreds of times".

I'm LAUGHING at your superior intellect, Skippy.
Your partisan bigotry, too. Yo' momma learned you real good.

And so, you argue that what the administration DID say means less tham what it DIDN'T say.What a maroon.

and from that, 70% of the people made the INFERENCE that Saddam was involved with 9/11. And this is something that you havent shown to be a fact. But now that you claim it to be a fact, rather than your opinion, its up to you to prove it.

I have never claimed I knew the factual basis for how 70% of the American population came to believe the administration's implications. I stated my opinion. You are welcome to disagree..... but I would, as I have said many times before, welcome your opinion as to how they came to believe a lie. Oddly enough, you don't seem to have one.

Yeah...we understand your opinion....but the truth of the matter is that
the Dimocrats seized an opportunity to mis-state and mis-characterized Bush and Cheney and perpetuated the lie for months and months. And with the help of a liberal media, convinced many people of the falsehood....

The propaganda machine of the left is awesome...telling the folks not what Bush and Cheney actually said, but what the left thinks they implied.....

This is the same tactic used with Hillary, Kerry, Durbin, etc....don't believe what they actually said, believe what we tell you they mean, not what you actually hear with your own ears.....and you pull that same shit on this board with limited success for the Dim lemmings ....

Yeah...we understand your opinion....but the truth of the matter is that the Dimocrats seized an opportunity to mis-state and mis-characterized Bush and Cheney and perpetuated the lie for months and months. And with the help of a liberal media, convinced many people of the falsehood.
The question MUST be asked:
Is MM one of the useful idiots duped by the liberal left's Big Lie, or, if he is as edumucated and self-important as he says he is, is he one of the liberals that CREATED that Big Lie for consumption BY the Useful Idiots??

The propaganda machine of the left is awesome...telling the folks not what Bush and Cheney actually said, but what the left thinks they implied.....
And THEN they display their intellectual dishonesty by claiming that they need not PROVE their accusation, as its just their OPINION.

The question MUST be asked:
Is MM one of the useful idiots duped by the liberal left's Big Lie, or, if he is as edumucated and self-important as he says he is, is he one of the liberals that CREATED that Big Lie for consumption BY the Useful Idiots??

And THEN they display their intellectual dishonesty by claiming that they need not provide any PROOF for their accusation, as its just their OPINION.

I am sorry. I read the last couple of pages of posts, but didn't want to spend all day reading when I could just ask a question. Is this debate merely about whether the Administration attempted to draw a connection between Iraq and 9/11 in the lead-up to the war? Does anyone doubt that there was at least some attempt like this made, even if it was made in good faith?

Forum List

Back