1 woman vs. 5 male home invaders...she had a gun...guess what happened next....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Well......apparently 5 home invaders picked the wrong house......5 to 1 odds and Sam Colt ( or Gaston Glock, or Sig Saur, or Springfield Arms) made them equal....

Gunfire Exchange During Detroit Home Invasion Wounds Female Owner 34 Deadline Detroit

Another home invasion in Detroit. Another homeowner opens fire.

This time it happened Tuesday morning around 3 a.m. when five men entered an east-side home in the 12000 block of Whitehill on Detroit's east side.

A 34-year-old woman exchanged gunfire with the robbers and was wounded in the leg, Will Jones of WDIV reports, adding that she has a gun license. "She did not go down without a fight," the reporter says in front of her two-story home.

Police say the home invaders fled after the victim opened fire. It's not clear if any of them were hit.

who you calling a gun grabber.. i am getting pushed to go ahead and get a cc....why must i....everyone else is armed and at the house i have guns loaded and ready....just flip the safety

who you calling a gun grabber.. i am getting pushed to go ahead and get a cc....why must i....everyone else is armed and at the house i have guns loaded and ready....just flip the safety

Didn't call you a gun grabber, that was a question to our gun grabbers who read this thread.....

you will never change their minds....i am a liberal...you should see their faces when they find out i am a gun owner....and not just a gun owner but pretty militant about my rights to do so...even my anti gun hubby always tells me....shot first....we can bail you out and hire a lawyer....i dont wanna hire an undertaker...i just wanna be left alone..but damn you watch this road rage shit going on

Forum List

Back