10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

It's way too early. Mueller isn't finished yet
Oh he is finished he just wants to keep it going...he was finished his first week looking for election collusion and then switched to process crimes to keep the witch hunt going...Mueller is the one that should be investigated...

The grotesque, lisping weirdo Ron Wyden (also has fish lips) needs to go also.[/QUOTE]
So does Barton, with his fat belly and pictures of his privates? But the known pervert, whore, predator, adulterer, thrice-married conman to undressed women needs to go first, and the known pig in Alabama who ran after teenage girls and then spewed "religious" garbage needs to quit the Alabama race, apologize, waive his "Bible," and then get back into bed with "Kayla" with the cross earrings, who pathetically consented to "marry" and bed him, even though the pig she "married" has announced that people with vaginas rather than penises (peni?) should not run for public office, even the vagina he "married" although he obviously hates her and her body, and leave this country alone. How pathetic that we have these guys, common whores, "leading" our country when we used to have leadership, both male and female, who had some sense of honor, decency, knowledge, and dedication to our nation.

Dude, that's cheap deal. You sure?
Well then lets return to the lifetime ban....I was just cutting you a break because you just got here today...Besides it's easier to enforce...we can have a moderator do the banishment...

Dude, that's cheap deal. You sure?
Well then lets return to the lifetime ban....I was just cutting you a break because you just got here today...Besides it's easier to enforce...we can have a moderator do the banishment...
1. My wife would love that. 2. They have no ability to do so. That's why I picked something real.

BTW, that runs me $90.00 locally. It's pricey here and that's a lot of Kona. Better call some friends.

1. My wife would love that. 2. They have no ability to do so. That's why I picked something real.
If Trump finishes his first term in office without being impeached or indicted you disappear if he is legally removed from office before the end of his first term I disappear...Okay?

however Trump is and continues to be a sexual abuser of women ...
Trump's Female Accusers Feel Forgotten. A Lawsuit May Change That
That can only mean one thing, another liberal must resign his seat
screen_shot_20171006_at_2.02.38_pm.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.02.38_pm.png
Un-self-aware Republican Party

If Trump finishes his first term in office without being impeached or indicted you disappear if he is legally removed from office before the end of his first term I disappear...Okay?
Stick with the booze, and the bet would be Trump is impeached (during this term) which doesn't necessarily mean removed from office, or he quits because of such a thing. How we doing?

No sense in making a promise you know you can't keep. That's dishonest
I'm totally prepared to keep this promise...I have faith in my beliefs...I know Trump did nothing wrong and I'm willing to bet on that...are you ready to bet that he is going down? if not you shouldn't of said it...

Stick with the booze, and the bet would be Trump is impeached (during this term) which doesn't necessarily mean removed from office, or he quits because of such a thing. How we doing?
No....The bet is on the table except it or not?

No sense in making a promise you know you can't keep. That's dishonest
I'm totally prepared to keep this promise...I have faith in my beliefs...I know Trump did nothing wrong and I'm willing to bet on that...are you ready to bet that he is going down? if not you shouldn't of said it...
The only thing we are working out are the details of the bet. See my last couple of posts.

Forum List

Back