10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

screen_shot_20171006_at_2.02.38_pm.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.02.38_pm.png
Un-self-aware Republican Party
"LOOKING AT THEM???"...OMG, the liberals are finished for sure...do you realize that if somebody wrote that same thing about you or your father or anyone male or female who lives on this planet it would literally and grammatically be true, for instance, can you answer "yes" or "no" to the question,... have you ever raped or looked at a woman?...bet you can't, and doubt you will even try...the reason your party is dropping like flies is because the media can BS you so easily as the above claim proves

Over booze, maybe. Not over being here. I know myself too well for that
Meaning you don't trust yourself? Okay the case of beer then...we can arrange the payment when Trumps first term has ended...

Democrats are only doing this because they don't want to seem hypocritical when they rabidly go after anyone on the Right. If Democrats continue this path they will eventually have to confront the legacies of Liberal heroes like Bill Clinton and every male Kennedy.

Over booze, maybe. Not over being here. I know myself too well for that
Meaning you don't trust yourself? Okay the case of beer then
It was four six-packs, don't cheat yourself.

Is that suppose to be clever?

Meaning you don't trust yourself? Okay the case of beer then
It was four six-packs, don't cheat yourself.

Is that suppose to be clever

No, we have a verbiage issue to work out. So, let's keep it simple --- Trump is impeached or resigns before the end of his first (and only) term. The loser pays up for $90 of booze. How's that?
You don't want to bet so I won't push it...

Forum List

Back