10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

There seems to be a lot of the Democrats living up to their own rules. I have a theory on this: By decimating their own ranks, they can later point at the Republicans and demand they do the same.

Cut to the chase, what's the bet?
It was a lifetime banishment bet that you ran away from...but I see your are new here so we can find another bet..lets see...how about a two month ban for the loser?

Trump-pedophilia-pageants.png

he should do what slick willie did and sic hillary on his accuser

So when are we going to get rid of the trash like trump, moore, barton, and more like gringrich, sluts, pigs, and filth all?

Yes, well. This week, as much as possible, it looks like. Gingrich! Ho, boy. This has been going on forever and I may be older than you, because I can remember Sen. Packwood who was about as bad as they come, Clarence Thomas, Bill Clinton live on TV saying no, no I didn't and yes, yes, I did. The boy rapers, too: conservative Bob Bauman in my district who habitually picked up 16-year-old male prostitutes in Georgetown bars, and of course that Congressman Mark Foley who solicited sex from male pages in Congress, making their lives miserable. Apparently that was Kevin Spacey's problem on set, too, so I read. But mostly, they go after women: that awful Herman Cain who fondled women under the table at restaurants when they were applying for a job. And then ran for president. He stunk so bad the REPUBLICANS themselves got rid of him, and before Christmas.

Okay, you make a good point: if not now, when.

I'm a Trump fan, but if this can stop the harassment by powerful men, I'm for stopping it now.

I'm just saying, don't think this doesn't have a political dimension: of course it does. I don't think the Dems CAN clean their house so they can make accusations from a purity stance: there will always be somebody hiding something dirty and women to come forth at the worst possible moment.

The sudden wave of calls for his resignation is directly related to the upcoming full court press that will be put on Trump to resign or be impeached.

You wait, the moment the Dims get their own house cleaned out, you're going to see an enormous nationwide blitz by not only Dim politicians, but liberal female activists, celebrities, feminists. It's coming, guarantee you.

The Dems had their chance to vote for impeachment today and clutched up!

The sudden wave of calls for his resignation is directly related to the upcoming full court press that will be put on Trump to resign or be impeached.

You wait, the moment the Dims get their own house cleaned out, you're going to see an enormous nationwide blitz by not only Dim politicians, but liberal female activists, celebrities, feminists. It's coming, guarantee you.

The Dems had their chance to vote for impeachment today and clutched up!
It's way too early. Mueller isn't finished yet.

It would be interesting if senators opened up the door to possible ethics violations before entering office. Seriously doubt they are that stupid or brave.

Forum List

Back