10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

3k-sexual-assault-survivors-donald-trump-ad.jpg

We're up to 20 senators as of 2:30 PM --- commenters are saying today was a "tipping point." I think they are walking on dangerous, swampy ground: if the Dems think they can rant away with accusations against Roy Moore, who is now expected to win the Alabama special election if they just get rid of Sen. Franken and all the dubious House Dems, what will happen when they discover some more bad boys in the middle of an important vote? Unwise, IMO.
So when are we going to get rid of the trash like trump, moore, barton, and more like gringrich, sluts, pigs, and filth all?

Okay, let's play a game with that. Did Nixon break the law?

Let's play another game - it's called 'Go Start Your Own Thread' for your 'diversion'.

Just as I said, EasyT's indoctrination is fully complete. He is now a full blown pawn at the frontlines of the Republicans strategy. Use the simple minded to share your message and NEVER admit to any wrong doing by ANY republican ever.

I stepped in to hold someone accountable to the USMB Rules, and you become....

upload_2017-12-6_16-1-7.jpeg

:p

Okay, let's play a game with that. Did Nixon break the law?

Let's play another game - it's called 'Go Start Your Own Thread' for your 'diversion'.

Just as I said, EasyT's indoctrination is fully complete. He is now a full blown pawn at the frontlines of the Republicans strategy. Use the simple minded to share your message and NEVER admit to any wrong doing by ANY republican ever.

I stepped in to hold someone accountable to the USMB Rules, and you become....

View attachment 164646

:p

Your masters should be handing you scraps from the table anytime now.

It is my wish that all 100 of those cocksuckers in the Senate, would resign.

Such a wonderful wish.

Then they should be placed in Supermax in solitary confinement, for the rest of their lives.

That should assure that the new 100 cocksuckers pay attention to the wishes of the people, rather than the wishes of the .0%.

We all know the Democrats are doing it only because they have been shamed into doing it.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, posted to Facebook her call on Franken to resign Click here to see the list of Senators calling on Franken to resign. A top Senate Dem says he expects Franken to resign Thursday shortly after Franken’s office said he would be making an announcement Thursday. Democrat Senator Ron Wyden tweeted,”I expect that Senator Franken will announce his resignation tomorrow. It is the right thing to do given this series of serious allegations.”

Such a wonderful wish.

Then they should be placed in Supermax in solitary confinement, for the rest of their lives.

That should assure that the new 100 cocksuckers pay attention to the wishes of the people, rather than the wishes of the .0%.
You don't think there are ANY good? There are. Why throw out everyone when we are now making progress. I'm not a fan of cutting off my own nose to spite my face.

Such a wonderful wish.

You don't think there are ANY good? There are. Why throw out everyone when we are now making progress. I'm not a fan of cutting off my own nose to spite my face.
He has the philosophy of a toddler, did you think his politics would be any better?

Such a wonderful wish.

“If pro is the opposite of con, then the opposite of progress must be Congress.”

Forum List

Back