10 Ten reasons to vote Democrat in 2014

You mean, you don't believe people can be outside of the big two parties and everyone must conform to one or the other and hate the opposing side, just so the big two can keep their monopoly?

No. I believe that people shouldn't be spoon fed partisan nonsense. I believe in intellectual and ideological freedom. Government is too large, too big and used by both parties to abuse the citizenry.
And yet you love every second of it while a Republican is in office. Go figure.

No, I don't. I don't like it when anyone does it. I am a Libertarian for a reason, unlike you, who claim Libertarianism as a scapegoat. Plus, your presuppositions are flawed. Petitio Principii.

Last edited:
Why vote Democrat or Republican? Neither party works for the American people.

And you are a libertarian wannabe. You actively support liberal viewpoints on this website. Partisan to the core. So that statement is pretty ironic coming from you.

What's wrong with being partisan? If that's your set of beliefs?

So you agree he is partisan, all while claiming he isn't? Go figure. In fact, your belief in partisanship is why this country is going down the tubes. Nobody wants to get along and move this country forward!

And you are a libertarian wannabe. You actively support liberal viewpoints on this website. Partisan to the core. So that statement is pretty ironic coming from you.

So you agree he is partisan, all while claiming he isn't? Go figure. In fact, your belief in partisanship is why this country is going down the tubes. Nobody wants to get along and move this country forward!

So you think that a person like myself should abandon beliefs I hold and embrace beliefs I don't believe in,

all for the sake of being able to reclassify myself as 'non-partisan'? As if there's some greater good in that?

And yes. I'd vote for the Libertarian Party if they actually could do something at federal level.

So you think that a person like myself should abandon beliefs I hold and embrace beliefs I don't believe in,

all for the sake of being able to reclassify myself as 'non-partisan'? As if there's some greater good in that?

You seem to think that way about Christians. Be intellectually rigid if you wish. But it doesn't hurt to be open minded either.

Wait, I just remembered who I was talking to.

No. I believe that people shouldn't be spoon fed partisan nonsense. I believe in intellectual and ideological freedom. Government is too large, too big and used by both parties to abuse the citizenry.

No, I don't. I don't like it when anyone does it. I am a Libertarian for a reason, unlike you, who claim Libertarianism as a scapegoat. Plus, your presuppositions are flawed. Petitio Principii.
Actually, I've stated before and I don't know how to make it any more clear that my opinion is that "libertarianism" is the political equivalent of Scientology.

Actually, I've stated before and I don't know how to make it any more clear that my opinion is that "libertarianism" is the political equivalent of Scientology.

that libertarians are the only third party option does not negate the fact that we need a third party. Democrats and Republicans have devolved to the point of irrelevance

Why vote Democrat or Republican? Neither party works for the American people.

The goal with statements like that is to split the republican vote They know that democrats and low information voters will vote Democrat anyway as will the person suggesting it.

that libertarians are the only third party option does not negate the fact that we need a third party. Democrats and Republicans have devolved to the point of irrelevance

Why is it that I never hear liberal scum telling their moron followers that THEY need to form a third party?

Why is it always Republicans who need to split up?

Eat shit, dimocrap scumbag. You're just trying to split the Republican vote.

You want a third party? Start one and call it, "The really, really stupid people's party"

You'd take about half the dimocrap vote

Why is it that I never hear liberal scum telling their moron followers that THEY need to form a third party?

You want a third party? Start one and call it, "The really, really stupid people's party"

They learned their lesson with the Green Party and Ralph Nader. That's why every Democrat on the planet has declared himself a bunny hugging tree-fucker.

Looks like fun......can I play too?

Top 10 Reasons to vote Republican in 2014

1. They will slash taxes on our wealthiest citizens allowing jobs and prosperity to trickle down
2. They will ensure that low cost labor is available to all businesses without those pesky unions
3. They will stop gays from marrying and moving next door to you
4 They will take away your healthcare and replace it with something better. Trust them
5 They will end all discussion of global warming. Drill baby Drill
6 They will stop those pesky environmental regulations......they affect profit
7. They will keep birth control out of the hands of those who can't afford it
8. They will make sure that the poor know their place and suffer appropriately. Can't have the poor too comfortable
9. They will teach creationism in schools and return God to the classroom
10. They will do everything they can to make your voting experience as uncomfortable as possible.

Thank you for illustrating my point on devolution.

BTW I never suggested that one party or the other split in order to form a third did I? I think a new party with a well thought out reasonable platform detailing pragmatic solutions would draw equally from disenfranchised republicans as well as democrats.

We can then leave the 2 old parties to the nut jobs that have taken them over.

There is little difference between both parties today. Both are hell bent on ideology not actually solving issues pragmatically.

7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

10153181_226313480897964_1052501152634732766_n.jpg

We also have Constitution free zones now. so yeah, lets vote in some more tyrants.

Forum List

Back