115 Percent of Trump’s China Tariff Revenue Goes to Paying Off Angry Farmers

Globalist

Rookie
Dec 23, 2018
United States

graphic%20v1.jpg

Everytime a trump supporter talks about tariffs "bringing in revenue" I die a little inside. This is just icing on the cake.

Does this mean it isn't going to China? If you bend over any further for your Chinese buddies you might sprain something.

Does this mean it isn't going to China? If you bend over any further for your Chinese buddies you might sprain something.
Notice how the trump supporter ignores the OP, which is talking about something very specific, tariff revenue compared to relief payments to U.S. farmers harmed by tariffs. I'll take it you can't refute the OP and are instead deflecting. SAD!

graphic%20v1.jpg

Everytime a trump supporter talks about tariffs "bringing in revenue" I die a little inside. This is just icing on the cake.
Ridiculous. 10% tariffs on $200B in imports is $20B not $8+. And with the increase to 25% it's $50B, well in excess of the $9+B authorized to farmers.

Every time an anti-Trumper shows no basic math skills along with a false sense of superiority, I die a little inside. This is just icing on the cake.

Notice how the trump supporter ignores the OP, which is talking about something very specific, tariff revenue compared to relief payments to U.S. farmers harmed by tariffs. I'll take it you can't refute the OP and are instead deflecting. SAD!

We see what you are trying to do...lead with your TDS. You failed miserably and DustyInfinity made a fool out of you for it...hahaha

Forum List

Back