*11K Russians Dead A Month 2 Months In*

So Russia. You want Russia to win this war.
It isn't a matter of want fool. Damn, I thought you were smarter than this.

Ukraine CAN'T win this war.

Russia has nukes, and all sort of technologies, along with an economy and population which dwarves its' neighbor. Ukraine doesn't have things. I have absolutely NO DOUBT, that Putin is bound and determines to meet his objectives, he always does. If you don't think he will level that nation, before giving up, you haven't paid attention to what is going on.

I DO NOT WANT Ukraine leveled. . . is this war so important to you, and the people of Ukraine of so little value to you, that you want that nation decimated?

I suppose you thought that old Vietnam war mentality of, "destroy the village," so we don't lose it. . . was a good one?

Are you nuts?

Russia ISN'T GOING TO LOSE. It doesn't matter who I want to lose. . . the sooner Ukraine gives it up, the less damage and waste, and lost lives that will occur.

Obviously? I hate war, and can understand what the hell is really going on, you? Not so smart apparently.

:rolleyes:

Russia is the good guys.
There are no good guys.

The Ukrainian government should not have banned the Russian language or the Russian culture. They should not have sent the Azov Nazis into the Donbas region to start shit.

The Russians should not have funded separatists. The Ukrainians should not have made national holidays of Banderas and celebrated Nazis, and made them the official positions of their intelligence agency. . .

Obviously, when they set up their artillery and military for an assault on Crimea and Donbas for this March? They obviously were just ASKING for that Russian invasion after those exercises. But I doubt Ukraine would have invaded Crimea. . . probably an all out assault on the Donbas was a given. . . but I am not sure that called for a COMPLETE invasion of Ukraine. Possibly just a build up in Belarus, and an Invasion of Donbas. . .

Like I wrote. . ALL SIDES have went TOO FAR.

That’s exactly what I asked you, moron.

You got defensive when I said “Fuck Russia” so I wanted to see which side you WANT to win.

All clear now? Should I draw you a diagram, comrade?
Don't ask foolish simpleton questions.

We all WANT things that we can never, ever have.

Don’t get all pissy with me when I say “fuck Russia”.

Sorry you couldn’t handle the straight-forward question, comrade.
Well? You outta say fuck Ukraine for provoking them, and fuck the US military industrial complex for enabling all this shit too. . .

Because with out our military industrial establishment?

well? None of this would have been possible.

. . . and if you don't get that? You aren't as smart as I thought you were.

War_Is_a_Racket_%28cover%29.jpg

Well? You outta say fuck Ukraine for provoking them, and fuck the US military industrial complex for enabling all this shit too. . .

Because with out our military industrial establishment?

well? None of this would have been possible.

. . . and if you don't get that? You aren't as smart as I thought you were.

War_Is_a_Racket_%28cover%29.jpg

I say “fuck Russia” and you get pissy with me.

It’s obvious that you support Russia, comrade.

I say “fuck Russia” and you get pissy with me.

It’s obvious that you support Russia, comrade.
Where did he say he supports Russia? Seems to me you’re the one who got prissy. MB explained his position to you, yet you failed to debate and continued to accuse him of being prissy then claimed he supports Russia. WTF man!

Sorry bout that,

1. They are bleeding Russians in this war.
2. To the tune of 11k a month.
3. At this pace Russia will send their warriors to the grave to the tune of 130k a year.
4. Sounds pretty bleak, maybe they should, *BACK THE FUCK OFF?*
5. Anyway, Putin is one sick puppy and this war may fizzle out once he's dead.
6. Then the troops that are left can head back home to their families.

READ:

Sample:
"It comes as the latest findings from Kyiv show 21,800 troops have been "liquidated" while Putin’s “special military operation” continues."

7. By any war standards Russia is losing, big time, but yeah go on down there as Trump said, "Genius"
8. Thats around 366 a day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No they wont. They'll follow orders from the guy with the most jingles...no matter WHAT that order may be.
It's what meatheads always do

Sorry bout that,

1. They are bleeding Russians in this war.
2. To the tune of 11k a month.
3. At this pace Russia will send their warriors to the grave to the tune of 130k a year.
4. Sounds pretty bleak, maybe they should, *BACK THE FUCK OFF?*
5. Anyway, Putin is one sick puppy and this war may fizzle out once he's dead.
6. Then the troops that are left can head back home to their families.

READ:

Sample:
"It comes as the latest findings from Kyiv show 21,800 troops have been "liquidated" while Putin’s “special military operation” continues."

7. By any war standards Russia is losing, big time, but yeah go on down there as Trump said, "Genius"
8. Thats around 366 a day.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The number of lost lives and equipment doesn't really matter in terms of winning or losing, IF you can achieve your objectives.

Where Russia is losing is economically and with not being able to achieve their set objectives.

The number of lost lives and equipment doesn't really matter in terms of winning or losing, IF you can achieve your objectives.

Where Russia is losing is economically and with not being able to achieve their set objectives.
What are their set objectives? Did they tell you their objectives?

Forum List

Back