*11K Russians Dead A Month 2 Months In*

Well, I quite agree that casualty numbers need be combed and re-combed to achieve any sense of confidence. And even then, it comes with caveats or asterisks. It's war. And truth and untruth can be weapons.

Numbers originating from Ukrainian sources are invariably dire for the Russians.
The Russians don't seem to say much officially....but when they do, it comes across as really clumsy propaganda. (it was a 'ship fire' that sunk the Moskva, all seamen escaped)
I do look for U.S. estimates as having maybe a bit more reliability than the actual participant's assertions.
I think the New York Times is doing great reportage from Ukraine.

Plus I do scan through the website BellingCat periodically. I like their moxie and would recommend folks here at least scan through their page every now and then.

So what is your solution to the Russian invasion of Ukraine?
Its easy to post quips, not so easy to post solutions.
Simple simpleton. The US stops shipping arms, stops pushing NATO to Russia’s border, tells Z to approve Minsk. War over. No more dead Ukrainians and no chance for WWIII.

You may think me a genius, but it’s not that difficult my son.

Simple simpleton. The US stops shipping arms, stops pushing NATO to Russia’s border, tells Z to approve Minsk. War over. No more dead Ukrainians and no chance for WWIII.

So...knuckle under to the aggression of a mad dictator and all will be fine?

Worked great in the 30s huh?

Here’s a thought: how about I go invade your home, kill your family, take your property, and you give me everything I want.

Sorry bout that,

1. That was a lot of this, then that side debates.
2. Bottom line it this: Biden gave the green light for Putin to kick off this war.
3. The people of Ukraine were minding there own business and here comes greedy Russia killing their people.
4. The Ukrainians had no choice but to fight back.
5. I will pay for the gas to blow up *The Glass Onions*
6. But I want Zel to drive the truck, just for glories sake.
7. So here we are, trying to put an end to this useless Russian war, I see those *Glass Onions* as the only thing standing in the way to end this war of greed.
8. Russia is looking at Ukraine with greedy eyes, there is no good reason they started this war, other than *Free Land*= GREED.
9. Losing your *Glass Onions* stops greed in its tracks.
10. Its doable, only a BachaDuffas thinks its not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Oh the dumb American chimes in. Everything reverts back to Hitler. Lol. You go fight kill and die for the Nazi regime in Ukraine. Go boy go!
How about instead we keep giving them everything they need to continue fighting as long as they are willing to keep up the fight?

Appeasement and surrender in Ukraine both do nothing but ensure he will not stop in Ukraine.

The Ghost of Kiev killed 20,000 Russians singlehandedly just last week!
Sorry bout that,

1. That must be some good acid, do you mind sending me some?
2. Comrade, can I call you Comrade?
3. Its appalling what Putin is doing, agreed?
4. Otherwise you are a Comrade!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

,you're a faggot. So stupid that you cannot imagine you, a d yours becoming cannon fodder... How quaint
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm a Texas looking for a simple solution to end this war.
2. *Glass Onions* are what I came up with.
3. What you got?
4. Sure I'm willing to pay for the gas, its my idea have you, thats only fair, but the truck and explosives are on the Ukrainians accounts.
5. Just trying my best to help to end this useless war.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm a Texas looking for a simple solution to end this war.
2. *Glass Onions* are what I came up with.
3. What you got?
4. Sure I'm willing to pay for the gas, its my idea have you, thats only fair, but the truck and explosives are on the Ukrainians accounts.
5. Just trying my best to help to end this useless war.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Just quit sending Weapons, and aid. It’ll be over. That’s the most cost effective solution.

Just quit sending Weapons, and aid. It’ll be over. That’s the most cost effective solution.
Sorry bout that,

1. So the war Biden gave the green light for and now Biden sends weapons to fuel this war he gave the green light too, some how we get Biden to stop it?
2. Now I don't do stupid, so thats out of the question, why should he stop what he's doing?
3. You know he told Putin a limited incursion was acceptable.
4. Now he sends weapons to fight the Russians, maybe he is sending weapons to Putin too?
5. That area of the globe is very far from Texas.
6. So Biden may be playing both sides of this war, you ever think of that???
7. You know Biden's a fucking idiot right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
How about instead we keep giving them everything they need to continue fighting as long as they are willing to keep up the fight?

Appeasement and surrender in Ukraine both do nothing but ensure he will not stop in Ukraine.
Yeah Putin is another Hitler. It just took him 20 years to realize it.

You must consume prodigious amounts of corporate media.

Forum List

Back