12 Year Old Girl In TX Sneezes Around 12,000 Times A Day

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the story about her.

I've heard it said that a person's heart actually stops when they sneeze and then of course gets going again once the sneeze is over. If that is true, how can this girl still be alive if she averages 20 sneezes a minute?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am guessing that she doesn't sneeze hard enough to where her heart stops?

I glimpsed an interview with her and her dad on the news..I think she just wants attention and found a way to get it.
It didn't look authentic at all..
EDIT:
that video in your link was the same one I saw..it's a self induced behavior.

I glimpsed an interview with her and her dad on the news..I think she just wants attention and found a way to get it.
EDIT:
She could be faking, but I doubt it. Years ago I went through a coughing fit which did eventually come to an end, thank the Lord, but to this day, I still don't know what it was that made me cough so much. I coughed at home and at my job and I coughed so hard and so much that it made my head hurt. I went to the doctor and they didn't know what was making me cough either. The only thing that I can think of was that I was coming into contact with something that I was allergic to. I am guessing that the same is happening for this girl only she sneezes instead.

Holly

EDIT:
She could be faking, but I doubt it. Years ago I went through a coughing fit which did eventually come to an end, thank the Lord, but to this day, I still don't know what it was that made me cough so much. I coughed at home and at my job and I coughed so hard and so much that it made my head hurt. I went to the doctor and they didn't know what was making me cough either. The only thing that I can think of was that I was coming into contact with something that I was allergic to. I am guessing that the same is happening for this girl only she sneezes instead.

Holly

Have heard of people hiccuping non-stop for years like, but never sneezing.

"Katelyn Thornley started sneezing almost constantly about a month ago and hasn’t been able to stop since. The Angleton resident told KTVT-TV that medical professionals are stumped by her condition. She has seen six doctors who have no idea what is causing her affliction, but did rule out allergies or viruses."

Probably psychological. If six doctors can't figure it out it doesn't sound physical, leaves psychological.

Video her sleeping, if it doesn't continue while asleep it's psychological.

^^^ Filming her when she is supposed to be asleep maybe be easier said than done when the sneezing may keep her from sleeping at all.

Holly

Forum List

Back