🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

13 Year Old Palestinian Boy Arrested, Blindfolded

Surely, Tinnie, on that magic computer of yours you know how to Google. Why not do some Googling about beheadings in the Muslim world. It really seems silly of you to ask for links about beheadings.

What do you have on beheadings in Palestine?
We were talking about beheadings in general. I doubt if a Hamas guy beheads a Fatah guy, it will make the news. However, we do know that there are honor killings among the Palestinians.

This is the Israel and Palestine forum.

What happens in other countries is irrelevant and off topic.

Yes, your terrorist pals do enjoy beheading, don't they?

Got a link or are you just slinging your usual shit?
Why, Tinnie, would anyone have to supply any links? We all know that many people have been beheaded. It looks like your friends also enjoy whipping too.

Maqal
This clip is tough to watch. We aren't sure where it is from, but it shows a person being whipped to laughter and occasional praises to Allah. It is much worse that than the pictures from Abu Ghraib, but there will be no outcry.
The old man is now denying that Muslims behead people ? Leave it to an old ignorant fool

He is a Palestinian.

I'll ask again. What did he do?

HE DID NOTHING, but have the misfortune to become a victim of abuse at the hands of sadist IDF occupying soldiers.

You are a demented liar. Remind us again how the murderer of 7 school girls is a political prisoner and should be released. You are upset because a 13 year old got arrested but support a murderer of 7 children, the difference? The 13 year old is not Jewish.

HE DID NOTHING, but have the misfortune to become a victim of abuse at the hands of sadist IDF occupying soldiers.

You are a demented liar. Remind us again how the murderer of 7 school girls is a political prisoner and should be released. You are upset because a 13 year old got arrested but support a murderer of 7 children, the difference? The 13 year old is not Jewish.

It's not possible to have a rational conversation with Frau Sherri. She distorts history all the time

I am not lying about anything, human rights groups and NGOs report these children are subjected to unlawful detentions all of the time, like Btselem, like DCI Palestine, like UNICEF, like HRW, like OCHA. I believe their reports are true and accurate and credible.

It's not possible to have a rational conversation with Frau Sherri. She distorts history all the time

This daily abuse of Palestinian children by Sadist Jewish soldiers is not history, it is daily reality for children living in Occupied Palestine. And I am never ever going to stop speaking about it and against it as long as it continues. These children do not deserve this treatment, it is a crime against humanity!

Forum List

Back